• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Y'all happy it wasn't a WWE/Austin Theory CRT this time?

This is my first Johnny Test CRT in months, so admittedly I'm a little rusty, but I'm back on this verse, and I'm back on some goon shit, because I'm proposing that this verse should be upgraded to 7-A for the following reasons:

In the following, Johnny creates a massive explosion with his Power Poots that ends up destroying the city of Porkbelly.

A few moments later, the feat was stated to be a 200 Megaton Power Poot, which would make it 7-A. At least, that's what you would think.

A long while back, this feat was calculated by its explosion size, and it resulted in 8-B, which completely nuked the feat from even being mentioned.

The thing is...why?

Why are we ignoring legitimate statements from the show that prove that the following feat is far stronger? It makes no sense imho.

There's no feats from the show that contradict the feat. In fact, I'd argue that there's a supporting feat from the exact same episode that further drives my point home.

In the following clip, Johnny, Dukey, and The General create an even bigger explosion with their Power Poots. Since Johnny by himself was stated by the show itself to be 200 Megatons, this would make the attack 600 Megatons, which iirc, would make that feat 7-A+. This would only scale to their durability, as three people performed the feat, and yet they all survived.

To summarize, Johnny's Power Poot explosion was calced to be 8-B, despite their being statements from the show itself that the feat is far stronger than that. It makes no sense to completely ignore those statements unless there's something in the show that completely contradicts the feat, or the feat is proved to be an outlier, and there hasn't been an example of either.

TL;DR: 7-A Johnny X and Super Dukey with 7-A+ durability.

Agree: @Maverick_Zero_X, @Propellus, @Veloxt1r0kore, @Pikaman, @FantaRin_The_First, @Dalesean027, @SuperStar, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Bruhtelho, @CoreOfimBalance(COB) @Andytrenom

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Time to do Genshin Vs Johnny Test matchups and claim another W over Random

In all seriousness as long as characters haven’t been hurt by leagues lesser before - which would make this an outlier, this seems fine

Hmm... This seems reasonable to me, IMO. Johnny X upscales greatly from Base! Johnny's strongest tier listing of 7-C at his peak, right? If so, there shouldn't be any issues with Johnny X scaling entirely to this 200 MT feat in both AP & Dura - considering it is a superpowered fart, more or less.

Johnny's strongest tier listing of 7-C at his peak, right?
Yes. Base Johnny's peak is 7-C+ due to scaling to Bling-Bling Boy.

If so, there shouldn't be any issues with Johnny X scaling entirely to this 200 MT feat in both AP & Dura - considering it is a superpowered fart, more or less.
For AP, yes.

I was arguing that Johnny and Dukey should be 7-A+ (600 Megatons) for durability via this:

In the following clip, Johnny, Dukey, and The General create an even bigger explosion with their Power Poots. Since Johnny by himself was stated by the show itself to be 200 Megatons, this would make the attack 600 Megatons, which iirc, would make that feat 7-A+. This would only scale to their durability, as three people performed the feat, and yet they all survived.

Gotta go to sleep.

These revisions can probably be applied, but they probably won't until I do something about it lol.

How many pages should get affected? Would base Johnny and the rest downscale from this?

How many pages should get affected? Would base Johnny and the rest downscale from this?
by the OP its sounds like only the seconds keys are effected by this those being Johnny X, Super Dukey, and Mutant Powers Bling-Bling Boy so the AP of each would be Mountain Level since each character put 200 Megatons into the Power Poot but Durability is Mountain Level+ since they could tank the full blast, btw this is simple enough so I agree.

by the OP its sounds like only the seconds keys are effected by this those being Johnny X, Super Dukey, and Mutant Powers Bling-Bling Boy so the AP of each would be Mountain Level since each character put 200 Megatons into the Power Poot but Durability is Mountain Level+ since they could tank the full blast, btw this is simple enough so I agree.
Basically this.

Bling-Bling's profile is very outdated though, so I'd much rather just apply the revisions to Johnny and Dukey.

Okay I think that's more than enough staff members lol.

Now I just need someone to apply these revisions for me, and we're all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back