• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This was actually all part of Aizen's plan and WR was already caught in kyouka suigetsu before the fight even started. Aizen no diffs.

Don't know Bleach. But does Aizen have anything that attacks at a range?

Can he pull them off before he goes completely snailo mode? Because he won't know he's turning into a snail unless someone points it out to him.

His passive Reiatsu has range to it and he has a few long ranged Kido. The main thing being his Reiatsu Crush so Weather is dead before he can pull anything off.

I believe he will start with his Kyoka Suigetsu (Perception Manipulation), he can use the first Hado 90 probably ..

Then Weather gets crushed. There's little more to say.

Yeah, Jolyene and the gang stopped turning into snails after Pucci yeeted Weather Report.

At the very least 13KM scaling to Yama.

Aizen isnt Yama. When he was monster/butterfly Aizen he didnt crush people in a 13 KM radius. I mean crush in the "insta kill" way. And this is base Soul Society Aizen, far from scalable to Yama.

Actually, I roll Aizen. Heavy Weather has a probability aspect but Aizen's passives do not. Assuming Heavy Weathet rolls for instant kill, then they both die. Otherwise, they bot drop dead

For these reasons, I vote Aizen

How is this not a stomp exactly?

WR's passive isn't lethal and gets nulled when he dies.

On the other side, would Aizen's crush kill Weather Report considering he isn't in the state he did so?

Back