• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another FT Calc

Credited to: Iwandesu from OBD wiki

Calculating Natsu's Dragon King Roar :D

Dahellisthis
This crater is OP

random mook is 3px(1.7m)

Crater diameter=411.44px(233.149 m)

Crater depth is 177.91px (100.8156)

The side of the cone represents both 900.374 and 1095.29

taking the average i get 997.832 meters H^2=L^2-D^2/4

H^2=997.832^2-(233.149/2)^2

H=991 meters

Shaping it like a cone I get

V=pi x 991 x 233.149 x 100.8156/3

crater volume=24392907.4868M^3

Energy

natsu pulverized that rock

pulverization of rock is 214j/cc

E=PR x V

E=24392907486800 214

E=5.2200822e+15 joules

or

Natsu's Roar=1.24762959 megatons of TNT

Basically another decent small city feat. FT Characters are well at 7-B. And this roar was just to take out fodder. Imagine main villains :D.

Given that it isn´t an upgrade it doesn´t really matter all that much, but just to point it out:

Depth scaling like this is really wonky. Perspective can play quite a trick in such cases and which line to draw to where is a quite difficulty thing. So formaly I would duobt that value.

Oh and should there be a 1/3 in the cone formula? And if 233.149 m is the diameter do you not have to half it in order to use the cone formula (radius)?

DontTalk said:
Given that it isn´t an upgrade it doesn´t really matter all that much, but just to point it out:

Depth scaling like this is really wonky. Perspective can play quite a trick in such cases and which line to draw to where is a quite difficulty thing. So formaly I would duobt that value.

Oh and should there be a 1/3 in the cone formula? And if 233.149 m is the diameter do you not have to half it in order to use the cone formula (radius)?
I was sleepy while making this, I'll revise it in a few hours ;-;

One last thing to the cone: given that this is just half a cone it likely also needs to be halfed.

For the depth I have no good idea to be honest. Finding where a calc is in wonky is easy, but actually correcting it is hard. Well, you could try studying descriptive geometry, I believe there is a part of it that teaches how to reconstructing photos with depth and everything :p. Sadly it isn´t part of my curriculum.

DontTalk said:
One last thing to the cone: given that this is just half a cone it likely also needs to be halfed.

For the depth I have no good idea to be honest. Finding where a calc is in wonky is easy, but actually correcting it is hard. Well, you could try studying descriptive geometry, I believe there is a part of it that teaches how to reconstructing photos with depth and everything :p. Sadly it isn´t part of my curriculum.
Alright, I'll see what I can do.

And this is just a regular attack not even close to max power because it seems all of his original Fire Dragon attacks have been replaced/upgraded to Fire Dragon King so a casual roar wiped the floor with fodder. Then if he proceeds to the next level: Lightning Flame Dragon King Mode or Dragon King Force he'd be around City Level+ with Advanced Spells, High 7-B here we come! It's a shame about his speed he has to be around high hypersoni by now though I hope we get some good feats without Happy carrying him. Anybody know how fast Happy was going anyway people always ignore him lol but he's grown stronger over the years as well.

I don't know guys about his speed. That calcs always bothered me. I don't believe the writers calculate such things when they their manga. So when it is established that a character has become more powerful overall in a story i take it that his speed has increases as well. Also, trying to apply physics to a manga whose main protagonist is a fire breathing son of a dragon seems kinda akward, IMO. Same applies to the DC and the other stats. Unless we have a confirmation about how fast or strong the characters are without leaving things to calculations, i believe we should consider things from a strory telling perspective. Now, if we want to go by calcs why things aren't more like this: i.e. Natsu pre 2nd time skip is, 7-B, but after the time skip he is shown as way more powerful, so he should at least be 7-A. Same goes with his speed. Before the time skip, his base speed was hypersonic+ but since DF triples all his stats at minimun (since df has tiers as it seems , which is confirmed by Natsu's battle with Sting and Rogue) shouldn't his speed be around high hypersonic+ or even massively hypersonic. Natsu before the time skip hadn't provided that many feats in speed but after it he has shown how fast he is (without DF) when he rushedthrough an entire army of monsters, while colliding with them, and reached the top of the cliff that Bluenote was standing in mere moments.

Im only agree to upgrade Natsu and others to High Hypersonic

About DC... Mountain Level seems to much for him

Yeah, he becomes stronger, but Mountain?

Until I See a really good and acepted calc... I dont going to believe it

Also, one more thing: As far as i understand Natsu is 7-B with just a normal roar, since he one shotted Bluenote who tanked several punches from Gildarts. If so, shouldn't he be more than 7-B with attacks like the Flame Dragon Kings Demolition Fist or Roar, since these moves are shown to be more powerful thsn their regularly used counterparts??

¤Ç╬▒╬¢╬¡╬╝╬┐¤ü¤å╬Á You can't just upgrade stats like that ,you need evidence and the best way to get them is via calcs.

Okay ╬║╬¼¤Ç╬┐╬╣╬Á, i wouldn't change them anyway since i don't want to get a ban i am just saying what i was thinking. Don't worry, the last person who will change something in the wiki is me.

Powerscaling saiy than Bluenote has at best Large Town Level durability, thats why Natsu is Small City Level

Well I think we have to wait. After next chapter (if he manage to deal at least little damage to Zeref (which is very very unlikely)) he could get an upgrade from Small City Level to City Level.

Back