• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
This is less resignation and more ... curiousity.

Gilgamesh

VS

Doctor Doom

Full Power Gilgamesh

Base Doom, no power cosmic. He does get a couple (2) doombots though.

Speed... equalised. Because MFTL+ is a big tier. And Doom doesn't get that fast without prep or PC.

Doctor doom
He looks... fancy

433055-gilgamesh

This... Is actually a lot thematic, I can see how each other would interact:

Doom: You call yourself the King of the World? Bah! What Insult! You are a Mockery to all monarch and rulers! And to Gods!

Gilgamesh: You Dare Speak Ill of Me?! You'll pay for your insolence Magi Mongrel!

@Monarch + Either you give Doom some good amount of PREP, or you use Infamous Iron Man.

Cuz Doom has pretty bad luck righty now.

It should maybe? The thing can drain Power Cosmic from the likes of Silver Surfer.

Not sure if he would be able to do it before this "Ea" thing.

Newendigo said:
@Monarch + Either you give Doom some good amount of PREP, or you use Infamous Iron Man.
Cuz Doom has pretty bad luck righty now.
You realise that Infamous Iron Man is probably, around 20 thousand times stronger right?

Actually, Infamous Iron Man is likely far beyond that shit through scaling with Prime Model Iron Man.

He need to compensate with something.

Lets be clear, Gil is 5A, Doom is 5B, meaning that Gil would not need to use any of his hax to demolish Victor with a single move.

He resist several of Doom's main methods of attacking (Matter, Soul, Mind and Time manipulation, Power Null etc), the only thing I can see him being affect is the Sinphon Harness.

The SH is part of his armor, he just thinks on it and boom, power drained.

He might be able to avoid Ea by teleporting away.

One does not simply teleport away from Ea, especially not at full power. It ruptures the fabric of space-time, teleporting using spatial manipulation would just lead to being ruptured along with it, I think. I haven't really heard anything that helps Doom here, but since I don't know nearly enough about Doom's abilities, I'll refrain from voiting just yet.

If Bloodlusted, then I go with Gil. If In character, then it probably matters if Gil respect Doom enough to use Ea on him. I don't know how the power drain would work on Gil, since you can't exactly drain someone of their equipment lol

Iapitus The Impaler said:
If Bloodlusted, then I go with Gil. If In character, then it probably matters if Gil respect Doom enough to use Ea on him. I don't know how the power drain would work on Gil, since you can't exactly drain someone of their equipment lol
This is Full Power Gilgamesh. Ea is going off immediately. There is no "if".

Back