• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another attempt to upgrade batman (DCAU)'s intelligence

I realized that this batman was able to create all of his machinery which includes the bat-computer (A highly advanced super computer that in one episode was even able to tell if there was something wrong with the space time continuum), the many vehicles he has (such as the batmobile, the bat copter, the watch tower, which should be extroadinary genius on its own, etc etc), his gadgets (no explanation needed for this, we know them all), and is smarter than his entire rogues gallery (including scarecrow who made his fear gas, mr freeze who made a futuristic suit that allowed him to fight on par with batman, the scientists in batman beyond who were able to restore freezes body when he was just a head, and he is far above the joker who did all those things with the chip and tim and all that in return of the joker)

add this to his great strategical skills, fighting prowess, being a master escape artist, an excellent buisness man, and all of his experience, i think he should definately recieve an extroadinary genius ranking in intelligence

I suppose that qualifies as low level extraordinary genius, yes.

"Possibly Extraordinary Genius" should probably be fine.

Back