• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman Arkham Additions and Revisions (Part 3)

Status Effect Inducement (0:31), Explosion manipulation (2:24), Acrobatics (8:36, here are some gameplay, can do super jumps 5:39), Light manipulation (2:00, 3:00, 4:33), X-Ray Vision (0:48-0:55) for Deathstroke.

"Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Stated to be immune to some, if not all, known poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, allergen, etc)"
This statement does not exist in games.
"Trained Jason Todd to make him talented enough to match and even surpass the Dark Knight. Feared by The Joker"
It's never been said or shown in the games either, and the Arkham Knight comics aren't canon (because there are too many contradictions with the games)
"Intelligence: Genius (He can process information with greater speed and efficiency than a regular human being. He is creative in his tactics, and can easily clear rooms of armed guards and also claimed to have once destroyed 6 T-80 tanks with an RPG and two shells while suffering from a punctured lung"
It should also be mentioned as a Stamina feat.
"Age: 45 in Batman: Arkham Origins, around 55 in Batman: Arkham Knight"
Never mentioned in the games either, but only in the Batman Arkham wiki, and there's no source.

Paralysis inducement (This comic is canon. It has no contradiction with the games, the events of this comic are mentioned in Arkham City, and the writer of Arkham City's story also wrote the story of this comic), maybe Nanotechnology (0:36), limited Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2: Batman spent two days locked up with an oxygen level below 40 percent, and probably without eating and/or drinking, and without having had any side effects, thanks to a meditative state. 36:30) for Batman.

Matter manipulation (16:23) for Poison Ivy.

Enhanced Senses (3:26,5:16 ,can spot enemies with heat sensors) and Forcefield creation (4:22) for Mr Freeze.

Edit: I also forgot to mention it, but here (14:59-15-17) is a better Ice Manipulation resistance feat for Batman than the one in his profile.

Last edited:
For the regeneration of Deathstroke, we should add this statement (17:43-18:20) in the profile as proof, and this statement (5:00-5:13) in AP and Intelligence.

For Bane, this feat (1:23-1:39) should be added in Intelligence.

For Nightwing: Batman also said that Nightwing was the best fighter he ever trained (31:46), and Nightwing said the Flying Graysons were the greatest acrobats in the world (48:33-48:50).

Robin (5:05-5:20) and Batman (21:07, 22:58, 23:33, 23:58, 25:27) can easily defeat Talia's elite guards, and just one of them can single-handedly holding her own against a hundred men.

All these things can be interesting to mention in their profiles.

Last edited:
Most of this looks good, provided you reference all the related scans with where they come from.

This page should help you out.

giving the link of the videos of the feats as I just did is not enough?
Correct. Given that these links tend to disappear quite often, references are necessary now.

Just give the game name, release year and the name of the cutscene/mission name, if any exist.

The fist half looks good, provided that you add scans and correct timeframes once they are added to his file. The stuff to be deleted looks fine as well.

Paralysis/sleep is fine but the comic has to be referenced, nanotechnology is fine. Self-sustenance doesn't work, as he isn't sustaining himself, but rather he mitigates the effects of the various deprivations; it should be listed as Body Control and as a Stamina feat.

I'm not sure Ivy should have Matter Manip, seems more a really advanced form of Plant Manip and I believe it should rather be added to her current justification.
Correct timeframes should be added here too.

I'm not sure Batman should have resistance to cold, looks more like physical strength.

As soon as I'm done with the profiles of A Song of Ice and Fire, I'll come back to take care of this verse: I will apply these changes in the profiles, I will also add the references for each feat, I will propose other feats to calculate, and I'll probably do other threads, including one about the canonicity of some works in the verse.

You posted three messages one after the other when you could've just edited the first of those three. Double posting and especially triple posting ain't good and is usually against the rules in most forums.

Back