• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Before I sleep, Saiki has shown to have a high degree of Plot Manipulation where he can write the entire Plot to his own liking and control it entirely. He also can end it, so its safe and not an NLF to assume he can use the Possible Uses listed above. Which is why I keep my vote and go to sleep 😴
Can you explain? Because just off what it says in the profile, he's merging 3D Spaces.
Merging two universes is 4D and 2-C

@Georredannea15 DT didn’t say type 4 Acausality gives full on resistance all the time, it’s entirely dependent on how their type 4 is treated. If it includes being outside the narrative or anything Meta like that then sure, but Type 4 doesn’t make you uninteractable so you’d still be susceptible to plot hax, moreso if you’re not some higher dimensional being and is still physically a 3-D being.

Which is to control the entirety of it and write the whole damn thing. The feat is the entire Novel and Manga

Novel
Scans
I am very certain you have the ability to see? Am I wrong?
Quit it with the condescending attitude and send it. I didn't read all prior messages
The other guy said otherwise
No, he said what Anos starts with in close combat. They're 1000 km away
Precog just helps him then
In what way?
I am about to shoot myself
Don't, your life isn't yours to take
Which is controlling the entire story and writing the plot itself in the metafictional way. Anos has 0 Resistance towards this
Show where this happens mid combat. He also cannot do anything that didn't happen in the story

@Georredannea15 DT didn’t say type 4 Acausality gives full on resistance all the time, it’s entirely dependent on how their type 4 is treated. If it includes being outside the narrative or anything Meta like that then sure, but Type 4 doesn’t make you uninteractable so you’d still be susceptible to plot hax, moreso if you’re not some higher dimensional being and is still physically a 3-D being.
As DT says here, Aca4 can resist plot hax(ofc not always), and for this to happen, there must be no feat that plot hax works against aca4 beings.
I never said "aca4 can always resist". If the plot hax has no feat in the verse where it can affect aca4, this is not assumed because everything is at the level shown, especially for a being-dependent hax like acausality

@Georredannea15 You said right here that it does but that's a massive assumption to make, DT even said in the screenshot you posted here that it's not always a resistance as it's heavily reliant on what the type 4 acausality covers. If it's something like type 5 Acausality where you need feats to interacting with the being then yes Plot hax doesn't work, but if you're not uninteractible in any way shape or form, Plot hax can and will affect you.

Send proof of him adjusting it in his story.
First of all it seems Saiki 2C rating itself seems a fake rating which was added even though CRT is rejected.

No Wonder they are wanking this plot manipulation without sending any scans

Last edited:
First of all it seems Saiki 2C rating itself seems a fake rating which was added even though CRT is rejected. You can't trust these FRA people for sure.

No Wonder they are wanking this plot manipulation without sending any scans
Tone it down bro

Im still dubious on 4D psy energy or sight energy. Since i never saw it mentioned on crt that got saiki to 2-C.

Also Saiki being able to write someone into the story thats also what the Old man did and he basically also merged two worlds and kept writing the story endlessly until they met the criteria that the Old man wanted to.

So anos on whatever 3D in him or whatever isnt HDE in him will still get affected by plot hax.

But when talking about fundamentals or abstracts thats a different can of worms and i believe without feats of affecting fundamental aspects it shouldn't be assumed to be able to do so at the very least if the story does not contain such fundamental aspects as key factors to reality.

This is not a vote btw.

@Georredannea15 You said right here that it does but that's a massive assumption to make, DT even said in the screenshot you posted here that it's not always a resistance as it's heavily reliant on what the type 4 acausality covers. If it's something like type 5 Acausality where you need feats to interacting with the being then yes Plot hax doesn't work, but if you're not uninteractible in any way shape or form, Plot hax can and will affect you.
I don't know why you are still twisting my words, I didn't say that it always provides resistance. Don't keep insisting.

Last edited:
Also Saiki being able to write someone into the story thats also what the Old man did and he basically also merged two worlds and kept writing the story endlessly until they met the criteria that the Old man wanted to.
Based on this I assume you have knowledge of Saiki's series? No one is discrediting his plot hax however, since it comes from him writing his own story, it is limited to the things shown in the story. Assuming he can do anything beyond that is NLF.

There's a reason Venuzdonoa is limited to what it has been shown to do despite multiple instances of being said to not care about Logic

Then just look at the profiles. Because you keep making up your own scenarios
I've been looking at his profile since I got on this thread and his plot hax simply says he wrote his old story, nothing about it being used in combat or changing the plot mid combat or giving himself B's powers or rewriting the abilities of others.

Assuming Saiki's plot hax is bunk (since he apparently doesn't use it offensively at all and is limited)-

What are Anos's wincons here?

Assuming Saiki's plot hax is bunk (since he apparently doesn't use it offensively at all and is limited)-

What are Anos's wincons here?
Hmm, seems like y'all are giving my boi trouble.

Regarding plot manipulation, it is limited to only what it has been shown to do. Doesn't matter if Saiki wrote his story, his plot manipulation will be limited to things that happens in the story and cannot go above that.

Now, voting Anos because;
  1. This is an AP stomp, one love tap and Saiki is dead.
  2. He speed blitzes. Anos passively gets stronger and faster.
  3. Range: The 1000km range means nothing. Anos instantly burned down his entire Country (Dilhade). The capital of said country has a calculated size of over 2000km. <Ygg neas> transcends space and gives the user the entire universe in the palm of their hand so as soon as the fight starts Saiki is already in Anos grasp so is his concept.
  4. Saiki's telepathy, BFR is useless. Anti-magic prevents mind reading and can be used to block telepathy.
  5. Power null: His eyes power null were being downplayed because it's limited to sight. Anos eyes can easily see something as small as a human from 10km away and he can still magnify his vision on a scale of 1:1e+9.
  6. Saiki does not resist any of his abilities as they're too layered. The fire manipulation for example, <Gresde> the 3rd ranked fire spell can instantly melt steel, <Griad> is hotter than that, <Jio Graze> is a miniature sun that can vaporize everything it touches.
  7. Danmaku: I've already mentioned his range. Anos can rain attacks on him from any distance, can summon humdreds of several kilometer wide meteors to fall on him, if I jump all the way to Vol. 8, he could smack him with a planet sized castle.
  8. Powernull again: The eyes of destruction are capable of nullifying the effects of attacks used on him
  9. Passives: Saiki gets hit with fear manipulation that works on those with immunity, sleep manipulation & death manipulation just by sensing Anos presence
  10. Reactive Evolution: Though his profile says the same ability won't work on him twice, Anos also says it doesn't mean it will work the first time either so instant adaptation
  11. Intelligence: This man will whip out any new spell from further on in his story if he damn well pleases.
There might still be more, if you doubt anything I said then just ask for scans.
Everything here and more which I didn't list

@Georredannea15 You’re twisting what DT said in your first post. Either way type 4 doesn’t automatically make you immune to plot hax. That would have to be proven that it covers narrative aspects.

@Georredannea15 You’re twisting what DT said in your first post. Either way type 4 doesn’t automatically make you immune to plot hax. That would have to be proven that it covers narrative aspects.
As DT says here, Aca4 can resist plot hax(ofc not always), and for this to happen, there must be no feat that plot hax works against aca4 beings.
I don't think you read this comment. Stop twisting my words and don't continue this.

Only 2-C is removed not 4D Plot
In case it helps, this is the "definition" of Sight Energy and Psy Energy:

“Do you know the energy called ‘sight’?”

I don’t know that word. Though I think I’ve seen “psy” used before.

I look at this world’s Saiki Kusuo, who shakes his head as well.

“You don’t know it, huh? Then allow me to explain! ‘Sight’ is an ability born out of a feeling of distress or uneasiness generated in this world’s supreme observers. In other words, it’s an energy transferred from the reader’s brain to the book the moment they get the feeling that something’s off.”

Huh. I see. I don’t understand a thing.

“It’s energy that exists in a completely different dimension from superpowers. I’m sure it must be hard to conceptualize. A full explanation of ‘sight’ energy would be too complicated, so for now, allow me to answer why I’m here in the first place. As the novelization progressed, this world has been shifting off-axis little by little. I used this ‘sight’ energy to infiltrate this novel and come to this world. Though I was caught and questioned by the police at first. Then I let one year go by, and that’s how we got here.”

I dont care anymore even if I make a list it will be ignored anyway so why bother?
Cuz I think of the votes for Saiki were on the basis of "plothax gg" and they should be removed. If you genuinely think Saiki wins OUTSIDE of that, then feel free to try and debate.

Saying "my list will be ignored" because people took issue with one thing you mentioned earlier is not good form.

how is it 4-D if it's not 2-C anymore?

as far as I know (which isn't very far, admittedly) you'd need qualitative superiority or something like that to get dimensionality on your hax
It still effects timelines but the feat is not strong enough for 2-C its still 4D (look at range for example)
Cuz I think of the votes for Saiki were on the basis of "plothax gg" and they should be removed. If you genuinely think Saiki wins OUTSIDE of that, then feel free to try and debate.
Wait what? Plothax is not removed so why is it not a wincon? Plothax is like the only wincon Saiki has otherwise Anos stomps with his concept bullshit and HG
Saying "my list will be ignored" because people took issue with one thing you mentioned earlier is not good form.
The same question I answered was asked to me 5 times after that I realized how no one actually gives a **** about my arguements.

It still effects timelines but the feat is not strong enough for 2-C its still 4D (look at range for example)
Didn't Qawsed just say "localized space-time hax"? Range is just that, range - I don't think placing a portal or wormhole or SOMETHING between 2 universes or 2 timelines is 4-D, is it?

The same question I answered was asked to me 5 times after that I realized how no one actually gives a **** about my arguements.
I mean, I looked back and the only argument I saw from you is that "Saiki's plothax should allow him to do anything" which isn't true - unless I'm misinterpreting, in which case feel free to correct me.

If Saiki only has 1 wincon that he doesn't ACTIVELY use in-story to end fights any quicker or such and Anos has multiple that could completely obliterate Saiki from starting range - is that not Anos' win?

if its affects timeline its 4D and 2-C
but that has been debunked and rejected
so its definitely not 4D
you can argue in the CRT if you want
Definition of Sight Energy:

“Do you know the energy called ‘sight’?”

I don’t know that word. Though I think I’ve seen “psy” used before.

I look at this world’s Saiki Kusuo, who shakes his head as well.

“You don’t know it, huh? Then allow me to explain! ‘Sight’ is an ability born out of a feeling of distress or uneasiness generated in this world’s supreme observers. In other words, it’s an energy transferred from the reader’s brain to the book the moment they get the feeling that something’s off.”

Huh. I see. I don’t understand a thing.

“It’s energy that exists in a completely different dimension from superpowers. I’m sure it must be hard to conceptualize. A full explanation of ‘sight’ energy would be too complicated, so for now, allow me to answer why I’m here in the first place. As the novelization progressed, this world has been shifting off-axis little by little. I used this ‘sight’ energy to infiltrate this novel and come to this world. Though I was caught and questioned by the police at first. Then I let one year go by, and that’s how we got here.”

This newly-serialized story’s protagonist just admitted that he’s been arrested by the police. Is everyone alright with that?

“That’s right, didn’t you notice several of Asou’s characters sprinkled throughout this world? They were part of a ritual of sorts. I used the ‘sight’ energy to make the boundaries between universes hazy. And then put all of those worlds together once I had gathered enough energy. There might be characters from all sorts of universes hiding in plain sight everywhere!” he says and then laughs maniacally.

“So that’s ‘sight’ energy!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back