• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're acting childish because your character's single wincon is no longer entirely valid. This is not a good reflection on you, stop.

Saiki FRA
Agree with Shion, Saiki FRA
I vote saiki Fra.
Voting Saiki FRA
Shion makes sense Saiki FRA
I'm just mentioning you all to say Saiki no longer has his 2-C 4-D plothax, in case that was what your vote was based on.

Oh...
What's the arguments now then?
See below.
Hmm, seems like y'all are giving my boi trouble.

Regarding plot manipulation, it is limited to only what it has been shown to do. Doesn't matter if Saiki wrote his story, his plot manipulation will be limited to things that happens in the story and cannot go above that.

Now, voting Anos because;
  1. This is an AP stomp, one love tap and Saiki is dead.
  2. He speed blitzes. Anos passively gets stronger and faster.
  3. Range: The 1000km range means nothing. Anos instantly burned down his entire Country (Dilhade). The capital of said country has a calculated size of over 2000km. <Ygg neas> transcends space and gives the user the entire universe in the palm of their hand so as soon as the fight starts Saiki is already in Anos grasp so is his concept.
  4. Saiki's telepathy, BFR is useless. Anti-magic prevents mind reading and can be used to block telepathy.
  5. Power null: His eyes power null were being downplayed because it's limited to sight. Anos eyes can easily see something as small as a human from 10km away and he can still magnify his vision on a scale of 1:1e+9.
  6. Saiki does not resist any of his abilities as they're too layered. The fire manipulation for example, <Gresde> the 3rd ranked fire spell can instantly melt steel, <Griad> is hotter than that, <Jio Graze> is a miniature sun that can vaporize everything it touches.
  7. Danmaku: I've already mentioned his range. Anos can rain attacks on him from any distance, can summon humdreds of several kilometer wide meteors to fall on him, if I jump all the way to Vol. 8, he could smack him with a planet sized castle.
  8. Powernull again: The eyes of destruction are capable of nullifying the effects of attacks used on him
  9. Passives: Saiki gets hit with fear manipulation that works on those with immunity, sleep manipulation & death manipulation just by sensing Anos presence
  10. Reactive Evolution: Though his profile says the same ability won't work on him twice, Anos also says it doesn't mean it will work the first time either so instant adaptation
  11. Intelligence: This man will whip out any new spell from further on in his story if he damn well pleases.
There might still be more, if you doubt anything I said then just ask for scans.

You're acting childish because your character's single wincon is no longer entirely valid. This is not a good reflection on you, stop.

I'm just mentioning you all to say Saiki no longer has his 2-C 4-D plothax, in case that was what your vote was based on.
So, its a stomp now? Or Saiki has a wincon?

We dont know. You are making that up, we dont know if his powers are too strong for that since they came back even after they were nulled + he wrote manga before serilization

Its probably PIS.
No bruh. My question is just like
Why he not do it even if he can do it??
I not making up anything here, i literally just say like what the scan say

And i say before, even if he have plot manipulation, it very very limited because he cannot control the plot it self

I- I sent the nerd emoji to you because I know you not because I am angry at the match.
No bruh. My question is just like
Why he not do it even if he can do it??
Its PIS.

@EldemadeDityjon What you are doing is really childish and rude. I dont know what I did to you but stop doing that.

I asked Deagon to close it

@EldemadeDityjon What you are doing is really childish and rude. I dont know what I did to you but stop doing that.
?? Talk about yourself. Idk why TF you are even mentioned my name here.
This alone shows who is acting like child here

Last edited:
?? Talk about yourself. Idk why TF you are even mentioned my name here.
Because of what you are doing since you are mad I disagreed with you.
This alone shows who is acting like child here
Acting like a child…tf? I sent the nerd emoji as a joke to Setto since I know him, not because I actually tried to insult him. Holy **** do I have to spon feed you sarcasm know?? Instead of liking every single person in existence that disagrees with me move on with your life.

Because of what you are doing since you are mad I disagreed with you.
Nah people can see who is mad and who is unnecessarily mentioning others named just because they got debunked.
Acting like a child…tf? I sent the nerd emoji as a joke to Setto since I know him, not because I actually tried to insult him. Holy **** do I have to spon feed you sarcasm know??
Yet he thought that as an insult.
Instead of liking every single person in existence that disagrees with me move on with your life.
I have been liking everyones comments who debunked Plot Manipulation in this thread not just people who debunked you. Stop projecting your stress on me.
I even liked Comments which were directed at Ger. You are the only one who is thinking I am only liking comments regarding you.

Also liking someone else comments or not it's upto me. If you think Liking someone else comments is wrong feel free to report me in RVR.

Nah people can see who is mad and who is unnecessarily mentioning others named just because they got debunked.
Debunk my ass. You didnt even do shit
Yet he thought that as an insult.
Skill issue.
I have been liking everyones comments who debunked Plot Manipulation in this thread not just people who debunked you. Stop projecting your stress on me.
If you use your eyes you can see every person that disagrees has your like on it. Stop lying
I even liked Comments which were directed at Ger. You are the only one who is thinking I am only liking comments regarding you.
Oh no, you are liking comments that are against people you dislike or disagree with is what I am saying. Go on hide your intentions.
Also liking someone else comments or not it's upto me. If you think Liking someone else comments is wrong feel free to report me in RVR.
I am not saying you are breaking any rules I am saying you are being an asshole for absolutely no reason

Yeah thanks for Contradicting yourself.
You are an idiot. I disagree with you = I become someone that disagrees with you = You act like an asshole towards me = My comment is true

Use your brain. I also see you liked the comment above you proving me right.

You are an idiot. I disagree with you = I become someone that disagrees with you = You act like an asshole towards me = My comment is true

Use your brain. I also see you liked the comment above you proving me right.
I will let staff decide what to do with your behaviour. Reported in RVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back