• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
precog doesn't allow someone using hax faster,it just makes the user can use suitable hax to win this match

I promise with myself that I will leave this place forever,I hope no one reply my comment so that I no need to come back 🙏

Also clearly tell what do you mean by "shoot first with precog".
Goetia uses plot manip cause that is the only thing that'll work, Anos uses something out of his dozens of hax that mostly just don't work on Goetia, from what I've read Anos is far too inconsistent to say that he WILL use body puppetry before Goetia uses plot manip

Goetia uses plot manip cause that is the only thing that'll work, Anos uses something out of his dozens of hax that mostly just don't work on Goetia, from what I've read Anos is far too inconsistent to say that he WILL use body puppetry before Goetia uses plot manip
I never said that he will use body puppetry before Goetia's plot man. I just said that he can use it considering the argument made by Regidian.
Also you never mentioned plot man. before, you just stated that he can use precog to shoot first Anos, considering the argument was about "the one who will react first, will have a wincon".

I never said that he will use body puppetry before Goetia's plot man. I just said that he can use it considering the argument made by Regidian.
Also you never mentioned plot man. before, you just stated that he can use precog to shoot first Anos, considering the argument was about "the one who will react first, will have a wincon".
And since when has Anos consistently started with Body Puppetry? Goetia's clairvoyance and precog show him that nothing but plot manip will work, and he uses it, you tell me why Goetia doesn't get off Plot Manip before Anos uses body puppetry. Anos is inconsistent, Goetia sees every future where his shit doesn't work on Anos.

And since when has Anos consistently started with Body Puppetry? Goetia's clairvoyance and precog show him that nothing but plot manip will work, and he uses it, you tell me why Goetia doesn't get off Plot Manip before Anos uses body puppetry. Anos is inconsistent, Goetia sees every future where his shit doesn't work on Anos.
Again I stated the term "Body puppetry" regarding Regidian's argument that whether Anos can use it or not. You are misunderstanding it.

Again I stated the term "Body puppetry" regarding Regidian's argument that whether Anos can use it or not. You are misunderstanding it.
I am telling you that Anos needs to go through his hax to go for Body Puppetry, I know good damn well that Anos CAN use body puppetry(he needs to effect 72 beings in order to do so but I think he can manage that), but this is if he will before he gets plot/mindhaxed. If we can't decide its incon.

I am telling you that Anos needs to go through his hax to go for Body Puppetry, I know good damn well that Anos CAN use body puppetry(he needs to effect 72 beings in order to do so but I think he can manage that), but this is if he will before he gets plot/mindhaxed. If we can't decide its incon.
I haven't told you that Anos will use Body puppetry here. Anyways incon fra.

Body pupetry is not only his option,sealing,time stop,paralysis inducement,sleep manip can work too,if he uses randomly one of them then he wins,and I'm not sure if Goetia's 2-A mind hax is thought based or not,if it is then incon because both can one shot each others

I have seen it,lore abilities are featless,they just have some stuff that related to game

Goetia has had like 3 fights where he was either PIS'ed or CIS'ed out of existance, frankly its probably CIS. Goetia in lore nullifys magecraft.
magecraft doesn't cover many Anos's hax after reading his profile I can say that

Body pupetry is not only his option,sealing,time stop,paralysis inducement,sleep manip can work too,if he uses randomly one of them then he wins,and I'm not sure if Goetia's 2-A mind hax is thought based or not,if it is then incon because both can one shot each others
Time Stop Noritaka Emiya, Sleep Manip from what I remember, it was when Illya kidnap Shirou and also bad end in FSN when Rin use it too shirou to remove him from the war. Paralysis is part of Gandr oh right and also Black Keys. Sealing trisha fellowsm when her head was cut, she sealed her head in imaginary number space.

Last edited:
Time Stop Noritaka Emiya, Sleep Manip from what I remember, it was when Illya kidnap Shirou and also bad end in FSN when Rin use it too shirou to remove him from the war. Paralysis is part of Gandr. Sealing trisha fellowsm when her head was cut, she sealed her head in imaginary number space.
then it's better to upgrade Goetia's profile to make it being accecpted because none of them in his profile

then it's better to upgrade Goetia's profile to make it being accecpted because none of them in his profile
He negate them so why it should be on his profile? It's already tell in profile that he negate magecraft and noble Phantasm

Back