• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
R55c054d7844ec3e71df8821d61a757c2

we uh, we don't list hax that power null effects on the profiles, we would seriously inflate profiles and just make walls of text even harder to navigate then before

i had no idea who anos was till i joined vsbw, does he have not have a rival or superior antagonist in the series or is he suppose to be that lol im super op dude
incon fra

i had no idea who anos was till i joined vsbw, does he have not have a rival or superior antagonist in the series or is he suppose to be that lol im super op dude
incon fra
He is supposed to be super op dude. He's beasically the embodiment of Shaggy meme(saying things like i've only used 10% of my power to fight you this whole time or i've been supressing my power all this time). Hack he even memed Shiro's "people die when they are killed meme. There aren't any rivals and even that one antagonist that has been forshadowed as the strongest being in the world for 5 volumes got turned into windmills and choo-choo trian.

Last edited:
Back