• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Elemental Manipulation, Necromancy, Matter Manipulation, Sealing, Illusion Creation, and Spatial Manipulation due to being the foundation of modern magecraft itself.

Sealing is writing is his own profile.

The rest are alreasy mostly in servant physiologie.

Except body puppetry and i don't know if a NP does that

I mean if the Plot Manip works then Goetia would know and would use it at least eventually so there is that.

lmao each time I reply there are two or three other replies instantly happen,that's why I'm tired of Nasuverse's matches

Hayz, really need another CRT huh, for fate characters. Medea UBW day 6

And from what I remember, Araya have some type of sealing so that Shiki cant get out, but she just destroyed it.
I need to add the feat of sleeping inducement too lol, surely make another thread when the lifting strength is finish

Even though Anos have regen, what can he do when he is killed when he was a child or his parent? At that time when he is still powerless?

I know that he has a regen, but that only works on his present self. Can he protect his ancestors being killed by Goetia? Because if his ancestor are dead, he wouldn't exist.

You really need Acasuality type 1 for this.

he never did it because no one killed him in the past,but he can resurrect if someone do that because he has power of demon king from 2000 years ago when he was a child
Goetia can time travel to it like "what's up hey hello" and murders him, poof goes the powers of Anos

I already said this on another thread, his only regen feat is Conceptual erasure. Does he have a feat of regen from Conceptual, history and information erasure? The answer is no.

He is only High Godly regen because of Conceptual erasure.

Just because you have High Godly, that doesnt mean it cover the other area as well.

Anyways i think it just finish by who do the thing first, goetia and his plot manip or anos and his body puppetry (but the body puppetry will only affect Solomon body so not really goetia action)

Back