• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad (Maou Gakuin) vs Yang Qi (Sage Monarch)

Yang Qi has much superior AP/size. Regarding layers, trillions stuff comes from @Muchacho_mrm , although I guess they are outdated
Then Yang would win. He can't touch and effect with Anos's source But he can effect and touch with Anos's body. Anos always come back but. Yang will be the side that establishes superiority.

Trillions of layers is outdated. The new upgrade splits his time in the God World into 5D and 6D. As for the explanation for the layers, Gods are rated numerically on a scale, so a God with 1 million on the scale obviously heavily stomps a god with just 1 thousand.

Trillions was a lowball as Unbound cultivators don't have millions or billions or trillions but actually infinite. Unbound has 3 levels, above these 3 levels exist Half-Annulled (Yang Qi's second key), within Half-Annulled they have their own stomps. There are 9 Half-Annulled characters not including Yang Qi and he is above them.

Trillions of layers is outdated. The new upgrade splits his time in the God World into 5D and 6D. As for the explanation for the layers, Gods are rated numerically on a scale, so a God with 1 million on the scale obviously heavily stomps a god with just 1 thousand.

Trillions was a lowball as Unbound cultivators don't have millions or billions or trillions but actually infinite. Unbound has 3 levels, above these 3 levels exist Half-Annulled (Yang Qi's second key), within Half-Annulled they have their own stomps. There are 9 Half-Annulled characters not including Yang Qi and he is above them.
I think Unbound should be baseline 6-D or much higher (but calling infinite is a bit odd). The Gods under Unbound are incapable of destroying and impacting continental-sized 5-D structures (expect Perfect Gods) and could theoretically be killed and overwhelmed by many of the gods below.

Regarding Infinite layers, it would be better to use "Destiny Values", an empire the size of God Realm would essentially have infinite destiny Values

Regardless of the actual number, it was certain that Yang Qi's destiny didn’t compare to it at all. He just couldn’t have done so in the amount of time he had lived. Destiny and cultivation base were different. One could only advance their cultivation base by breaking through countless difficult bottlenecks. But once they started accumulating destiny, there would be no limits to its growth.
In the impure lands, many royal dynasties were so plagued by corruption that they would collapse. Eventually, a dynasty would reach a point where there was no territory left to expand into, whereupon competing internal factions would ultimately grow too powerful, and everything would fall apart. But the god world was different. There was no limit to the expansion that was possible there. What was more, teleportation portals made immensely large territories possible to navigate.

I think Unbound should be baseline 6-D or much higher (but calling infinite is a bit odd). The Gods under Unbound are incapable of destroying and impacting continental-sized 5-D structures (expect Perfect Gods) and could theoretically be killed and overwhelmed by many of the gods below.

Regarding Infinite layers, it would be better to use "Destiny Values", an empire the size of God Realm would essentially have infinite destiny Values
I was talking about the previous lowball scaling. Your 6-D upgrade staff accepted thread made Peak Paramount and Unbounded 6-D.

Uhhh... TD3 and NEP2 are only present at the Anos's source, This means that Yang cannot interact with his source, But he can fight with Anos interact with him body, can hit him and can beat him

The problem is that Anos will always come back, but Yang will prevail in battle (if he really has superior hax layers.)
this is the definition of incon

So how many layers?

Guess it's time to drop the Aca 5 NPI thread (it will end in tears)
You guys only care about making Anos OP as much as possible and he's still beaten to death by DND characters?
Literally it doesn't matter. Looking at the AP profile you can see that Yang Qi's AP and size are basically too high for Anos, the best he can do is just rub an infinitesimal fraction of Yang Qi and that's it.

Didn't you yourself already say it wasn't?
You guys only care about making Anos OP as much as possible and he's still beaten to death by DND characters?
Literally it doesn't matter. Looking at the AP profile you can see that Yang Qi's AP and size are basically too high for Anos, the best he can do is just rub an infinitesimal fraction of Yang Qi and that's it.
I've in all seriousness lost all interest in tier 1&2 matches. I'm only here cause some people keep getting the dumb idea to use Anos in Vs matches.
Size is useless if he can just nuke his concept.

The fight is an incon so just call someone to close this. I'm going back to making profiles for fodder

Didn't you yourself already say it wasn't?
I'm just saying infinite layers for Unbounded (a level in the verse) is basically weird and possibly wrong, infinite layers should be from something else instead. And yeah someone call Staff to close this since it's incon

this is the definition of incon
What kind of incon definition is this? In the battle here, Yang has a serious upper hand but cannot destroy Anos(Yang can effect Anos's source But Yang can hit Anos's body with AP and haxs.)The only way to win a battle is not to destroy your opponent. If you are superior to him or if you knockout him, you win.

Of course, this is just my opinion

If he can't destroy anos, then he can't win it, hence incon.

Dude, I am really doubting that you know how the system actually works here.

Infinite Layers Anos
:pepevamomatar~1:

If he can't destroy anos, then he can't win it, hence incon.

Dude, I am really doubting that you know how the system actually works here.
Dude, destroying your opponent isn't the only way to win a war on this wiki. You win this battle if you have a clear advantage over your opponent or if you knock him out of the battle.

Consider a boxing match. You don't need to knock out your opponent to win. If you have the upper hand against him in the fight, you win.

But he can't kill him, he can't do anything, neither Anos, this is incon. Just read the page of how the site works because talking with you based on your opinion is really amusing since we have standards for this.

His Body is just a ploy as you need to directly interact with the Source to do anything here.

It's a metaphor if you don't understand

It's basically Type 9 Immortality with extra steps

I've heard Anos's Type 2 NEP being endlessly layered due to destroying Graham's nothingness countless times, is the validity of that claim true?

It is, Garham whose nature type 2 described Anos's source as being deeper nature than himself (as impression). So it is safe to say "Anos source NEP 2 > Garham"

It's basically Type 9 Immortality with extra steps

I've heard Anos's Type 2 NEP being endlessly layered due to destroying Graham's nothingness countless times, is the validity of that claim true?
Yeah you can't affect it without layered NEP hax. Well it may need a seperate thread but you can check the scans.

In other words, Anos's Type 2 NEP Source transcends an infinitely layered hierarchy of nonexistence layers that are emptier than the last.

Back