• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality 5 for Misfit (Arnos and Graham)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This upgrade will use the previously thread's reason

So lets start with order
Order is above causality, causality is only what is govern by order. Every phenomenom is according to order, the world and event can change but order is changless, the world is not eternal but order is eternal

More proof, causality is only a thing govern by order (order of causality)

Graham's true form and Arnos' root will get acausality type 5 because they are misfit that unbound by order, include order of causality, because order was law and concept, so misfit is unbound by law and concept of causality

I think everyone is confusing what happened with Venuz, Venuz could continue destroying Graham's nothingness but not eternally, something of a time limit I think, which is the opposite of Anos' source that could continue destroying him for eternity.
except Anos of course
Who knows, Venuz has not been used to destroy Anos, the only time Anos' eyes powernull venuz but most likely Venuz will be able to destroy Anos but he will regenerate. Or Anos' destructive power will overcome the destructive power of Venuz, who knows.

I think everyone is confusing what happened with Venuz, Venuz could continue destroying Graham's nothingness but not eternally, something of a time limit I think, which is the opposite of Anos' source that could continue destroying him for eternity.

Who knows, Venuz has not been used to destroy Anos, the only time Anos' eyes powernull venuz but most likely Venuz will be able to destroy Anos but he will regenerate. Or Anos' destructive power will overcome the destructive power of Venuz, who knows.
Logically speeking Venozdonor is Anos power (MEOCD) not sure if it can erase him. But you can argue for Anos root getting Regenerated from Nothingness with Sasha root getting Regenerated using Venozdonor as it's also his own power. He probably gets Regenerated by destroying the reason.

I am neutral, leaning towards agree, because AFAIK in the case of Maou Gakuin, if transduality type 2 is accepted, then acausality type 5 kinda has to be accepted, i.e. you cannot accept one but not the other IMO.

This scan has a slight mistranslation for the first image. AFAIK it should be translated as "authority of causality", not "order of causality". I strongly suggest you fix that because otherwise your scans will be misleading.

If this accepted, then I suggest we just add the bold parts to Anos' and Graham's current explanations:
(Italic parts are just suggested fixes.)

Anos:
"..., Acausality (Type 5 for his source) & Transduality (Type 2 for his source; Anos is a "misfit" that exists outside the world's framework, order and reason altogether.[19] Anos' source is hypothesised to be "chaos" itself, which is the lack of and opposite of all "order"[20], which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality. Order in general follows a system of dualities[21][22] that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In terms of binary, if order is 0 and 1 (e.g. Order of Creation and Order of Destruction), then chaos is neither 0 nor 1),..."

Graham:
"..., Acausality (Type 5 for his true nature) & Transduality (Type 2 for his true nature; Graham is a "misfit" that exists outside the world's framework, order and reason altogether.[13] Graham's true nature is that of a pure nothingness without reason and "order"[14], which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality. Order in general follows a system of dualities[15][16] that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In terms of binary, if order is 0 and 1 (e.g. Order of Creation and Order of Destruction), then his true nature is neither 0 nor 1),..."

Last edited:
That's said I'm fine with what Null said above. So I agree.

I am neutral, leaning towards agree, because AFAIK in the case of Maou Gakuin, if transduality type 2 is accepted, then acausality type 5 kinda has to be accepted, i.e. you cannot accept one but not the other IMO.

This scan has a slight mistranslation for the first image. AFAIK it should be translated as "authority of causality", not "order of causality". I strongly suggest you fix that because otherwise your scans will be misleading.

If this accepted, then I suggest we just add the bold parts to Anos' and Graham's current explanations:
(Italic parts are just suggested fixes.)

Anos:
"..., Acausality (Type 5 for his source) & Transduality (Type 2 for his source; Anos is a "misfit" that exists outside the world's framework, order and reason altogether.[19] Anos' source is hypothesised to be "chaos" itself, which is the lack of and opposite of all "order"[20], which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality. Order in general follows a system of dualities[21][22] that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In terms of binary, if order is 0 and 1 (e.g. Order of Creation and Order of Destruction), then chaos is neither 0 nor 1),..."

Graham:
"..., Acausality (Type 5 for his true nature) & Transduality (Type 2 for his true nature; Graham is a "misfit" that exists outside the world's framework, order and reason altogether.[13] Graham's true nature is that of a pure nothingness without reason and "order"[14], which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality. Order in general follows a system of dualities[15][16] that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In terms of binary, if order is 0 and 1 (e.g. Order of Creation and Order of Destruction), then his true nature is neither 0 nor 1),..."
Yeah i agree with mix acausality and TD

It on purpose, and i think it will have similliar meaning

Argh, i was about to add the scans and reference to graham's profile and it got locked. Only could add it to Anos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back