• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad (Maou Gakuin) vs. Raidou Kuzunoha (Shin Megami Tensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

Well, Anos seals him/puts him to sleep. I don't see resistance to sealing or sleep manipulation in Raidou's profile. Also, Raidou cannot erase him, as he doesnot starts NEP 2 at the beginning. Also, Anos can affect him cuz Raidou is not higher in dimension. This is the wincon for Anos.

Well, Anos seals him/puts him to sleep. I don't see resistance to sealing or sleep manipulation in Raidou's profile. Also, Raidou cannot erase him, as he doesnot starts NEP 2 at the beginning. Also, Anos can affect him cuz Raidou is not higher in dimension. This is the wincon for Anos.
Raidou has Nonexistence erause, so he can affect Anos, although I don't know if it erases NEP1 or NEP2 or where that ability comes from since I don't see it has feats or scans.... Also I don't see that it can pass or deny Anos' High Hodly, although I don't know if Raidou has Low 1-C haxs or passives. If he has raidou stomps

Raidou has Nonexistence erause, so he can affect Anos, although I don't know if it erases NEP1 or NEP2 or where that ability comes from since I don't see it has feats or scans.... Also I don't see that it can pass or deny Anos' High Hodly, although I don't know if Raidou has Low 1-C haxs or passives. If he has raidou stomps
I know Raidou has Non-existence erasure, and so I told that Anos will not use NEP.
But, you know that Anos could regenerate it back due to sharing the same odd nature of Graham.I don't see high godly reg neg in Raidou's profile.
In any case, Venuzdonoa will always be there to regenerate its wielder's source. Raidou has only low 1C haxes, he is not low 1C himself, and so I was telling that Anos sleep passives and sealing will work on him.

I know Raidou has Non-existence erasure, and so I told that Anos will not use NEP.
But, you know that Anos could regenerate it back due to sharing the same odd nature of Graham.I don't see high godly reg neg in Raidou's profile.
In any case, Venuzdonoa will always be there to regenerate its wielder's source. Raidou has only low 1C haxes, he is not low 1C himself, and so I was telling that Anos sleep passives and sealing will work on him.
You are only arguing Anos's passives, but you don't know what Raidou has in his favor, that's why I keep quiet because I don't know what Raidou has in his arsenal, arguing with you is a headache. So bye

Raidou's profile is outdated, but even as it is, Raidou's AP is higher, and in SMT AP > Hax, so Raidou punches through all of Anos's hax and kills him. Also, he does resist Sleep, as it's a comment ailment Demon uses, and, as Raidou's profile says, he overwhelms these abilities by sheer force. So, stomp.

This man is fighting SMT....Digimon is likely gonna soon be on this man's list. Time to prepare.

IIRC, SMT has a system of which, if you have lower AP than the Demon, your hax likely won't work. Although how true that is idk. Haven't debated SMT since like 2017-2018 when Digimon vs SMT was a thing so I maybe wrong.

EDIT: Also, doesn't Raidou kill Demons who all have High-Godly? Is he a Messiah or anything?

Huh... So higher AP is enough to resist a passive... I saw tier 7 stomp a tier 2 with passive even without being Smurf

Higher AP doesn't beat a passive. IIRC, it's just a SMT mechanic. Milly can explain better though.
Well, if it's an SMT mechanic then I have nothing to argue here, only that we're pitting Low 1-C against 2-B so there's not much you can do because of the big difference.

Well, if it's an SMT mechanic then I have nothing to argue here, only that we're pitting Low 1-C against 2-B so there's not much you can do because of the big difference.
I mean tier 1 or not doesn't affect much to match if it doesn't have HDE

I mean tier 1 or not doesn't affect much to match if it doesn't have HDE
Although I will say this, this guy only win because of the big difference from tier 2 to tier 1, because if they were both at the same tier Anos stomps.

Although I will say this, this guy only win because of the big difference from tier 2 to tier 1, because if they were both at the same tier Anos stomps.
Not necessarily as even in the same tier, there can be gaps in power. Of course, if you buff Anos above his paygrade, he can match stronger characters.

That said... This is a Stomp, so it's best not to discuss it any further and should be closed.

Not necessarily as even in the same tier, there can be gaps in power. Of course, if you buff Anos above his paygrade, he can match stronger characters.
Anos is already sufficiently buffed, so I don't see any need to ..... The only thing missing is CM2 which will come in a future CRT.

tbh both have wincon and it's not a stomp until DontTalk CRT is applied so hax advantage due to tier 1 is useless but if Raidou's profile is outdated then I think this match should be closed due to missing abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back