• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Dog vs Andrew Hussie

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a round 3 where they're their actual selves. Toby Fox certainly has the handsomeness advantage and the youth advantage.

However, after absorbing the Ancient Artifact, The Annoying Dog can create infinitely multiplying matter. It's unknown if this can actually do anything, but hey, maybe breaking physics can help somehow.

The dog could always throw Papyrus' special attack at Andrew, since he stole it. Dunno how well the latter can take a city level attack, but given the power of the Homestuckverse, probably pretty well.

It's possible that the Dog > Chara, since while screwing with the game's files can erase Chara's influence on Frisk after a Genocide route, it can't really do anything to the dog.

Of course, this fight is nothing without Megalavelga or whatever playing in the background. It's also quite possible that Toby knows more about Homestuck than Andrew knows about Undertale, including Andrew's weakness to spiders.

There gotta be a way to fit Muffet in that money and lunch sentence but I haven't found it.

• You try to steal the Dog's bone as it isn't looking
  • The Dog suddenly starts to radiates with the power of the absorbed artifact
Undertale Annoying Dog Battle Theme (fanmade) - The Absolute
Undertale Annoying Dog Battle Theme (fanmade) - The Absolute

I heard that Annoying Dog devoured a human being and is controlling their dead lifeless body till today.......Probably just a rumor...

RIIGHT?

Watchdogman2

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Blue
TRULY IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.
Indeed, Annoying Dog probably devoured an alternate world Saitama. A Saitama that was on a Genocide Run....

@Truth

@TotallyMakesSense

I think that annoying dog instantly takes this.... type 5 immortality is either instant inconclusive ( if they both have type 5 immortality) or win in vs matches

How can you even kill something that has perfect immortality?

I don't know if that's even true about the ol' Dog. Toby is demonstrably mortal (but please don't demonstrate it), so I don't really know where we're getting that. I mean, you can't remove him from the game, if that's what you mean.

WarriorWare said:
I mean, you can't remove him from the game, if that's what you mean.
This is what most people mean. Authors =/= author avatars, and author avatars have incredibly varying degrees of power. The Annoying Dog just happens to be impossible to get rid of within the context of the game.

Dog wins.

the reason why would be because Hussie has no control over the undertale world, so he cant really do much. and in order for hussie to fight toby dog, he'd have to come to the undertale universe because since toby dog cannot be removed from the undertale universe he has to go there with him. Toby dog would then use the power of the artifact and destroy hussie.

SeraDreams said:
Dog wins.
the reason why would be because Hussie has no control over the undertale world, so he cant really do much. and in order for hussie to fight toby dog, he'd have to come to the undertale universe because since toby dog cannot be removed from the undertale universe he has to go there with him. Toby dog would then use the power of the artifact and destroy hussie.
Nice fanfiction bb

Dexteradon12 said:
SeraDreams said:
Dog wins.
Nice fanfiction bb
oh thank u <3

how it actually goes down:

toby posts twitter post about the end of homestuck and thanks hussie for the comic

the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back