• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anne Mayer vs Sub-Zero

I bet this will dying just like the other Anne match but hey, i have no regrets making this so here we are!! The Knight of Messiah against the grandmaster of Lin Kuei, who would win!!?

• Sub-Zero: -emerged from Blizzards- You call yourself Messiah...
  • Anne: -Landed and take her weapon- My power is to save all the humanity, of course i'm the Messiah
  • Sub-Zero: -In fight stance- There is no Messiah, there is how much power you have to save peoples....
-War of Prayer Anne and Post-Training Sub-Zero are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: The Tokyo Tower

-Range are 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

Anne Mayer Render
Mortal Kombat 11 Sub Zero

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Well. As far as I know, for both of them, they need to manually activate their abilities. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anne rofls in skill, last I checked. Sub-Zero is no slouch, to be sure, Anne just has better feats. I'll let Witchy type eighty paragraphs on why that is later.

His resistances don't appear to match any of Anne's notable abilities.

Both have some form of shield, with Sub's ice and Anne's forcefields. However, with Anne's weapons ignoring the laws of physics, I'm not sure how that even would play out.

His Absolute Zero is absolutely his best ability since IIRC he can cover people in this and royally **** them over. But I think that's his only big advantage. Anne holds every other point.

Spatial manip, physics manip, power null, telepathy, so on and so forth. I hand this to Anne.

Where the hell does this one come from and why was i not notified.

Bambu said everything already (Weirdly enough). I can add the teaserd paragraphs to Anne's skill for people who care but other than that.

Voting Anne for Bambis reasons

Mr. Bambu said:
His Absolute Zero is absolutely his best ability since IIRC he can cover people in this and royally **** them over. But I think that's his only big advantage. Anne holds every other point.
So incasing an enemy with AZ ice DOES count as durability negation?

AZ revisions state that hitting someone with an AZ object isn't assured to negate dura. However, attacks that do in fact change body temp to AZ (which seems to be the case here) were decided to still count as duran neg.

Sadness that the victor of the 7-B tournament can't hold a steady match.

Back