• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anne Mayer vs Miyamoto Musashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, im always down for a challenge so let me get started.

How does her fate fuckery eyes work? Are they balls to the wall "You lose" or do they slowly shift the fight in her favor?

Im fine with using Dry but his ability is really barebonely explained in the series. So i cant say for sure wether i might downplay or wank it...

Her 'fate-fuckery' eyes don't do either of the things you mentioned.

Let's say Anne attacks Musashi with whatever. Now, let's say that the possibilities of this scenario splits into, for convenience, let's go with 3.

1, Musashi gets hit and takes damage;

2, Musashi dodges and comes out unharmed,

3, Musashi counters and throws Anne off balance instead.

Obviously,Number 3 benefits Musashi the most, and thus she would desire it. Her eyes would then cut away the other two possibilities, making it so that Anne attacking can ONLY end with Musashi countering and throwing Anne off balance.

So that's what would happen. She's directly determined outcome of the match with this before in Shimosa, but not so much it would make this a stomp. Hopefully.

It was less effective against Kojiro because he had already achieved the Inescapable Blade of Infinity, his Tsubame Gaeshi (it's parallel universe fuckery to some degree). The Musashi then had only just achieved the Inevitable Blade of One, the slash that can only end one way. She had to use her eyes to survive Kojiro's ultimate technique.

Does Anne have something like that?

?

A Rank Servants scale

She's not an A Rank and backscales from it, hence she doesn't have a +

The match is still fair for now.

Well alright, so they are baseline.

Lets see. Anne has obviously no counter to LolEyes and she is in a AP disatvantage. Is this War Of Prayer or Prime?

Regardless, Anne has no advantages over Musashi outside of a better range with Wave attacks and double dura. I would argue that they are both pretty much even in skill, my bias tells me that Anne slighty outedges due the insane scaling chain. But a small skill advantage dosnt migate getting her fate willy nilly changed. How does mind reading interact with that?

No, D rank servants are baseline, A rank are not.

Also it's prime.

Anne would probably read her next action I guess.

...Ok, so what is her Ap then? If it isnt baseline then it sure as hell isnt just a 3 times gap

Gotcha

Well, obviously. But it dosnt matter much, Anne is losing this handily. She lacks the AP to finish the fight fast enough before Musashi messed with Anne long enough, before Fate decides for Musashi to cleave through Anne's body because the DC coat decided to malfunction or some shit.

Musashi easily.

I don't know how I can say this any more clearly

A rank strength servants are 610 megatons.

She is a D rank servant and thus downscales to baseline.

Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back