• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Anne Mayer vs Accelerator) I have no idea how well this would work.

Now that one of my favourite obscure verse characters is on this wiki I think it is time I tested her limits.

Anne Mayer vs Accelerator

SBA.

speed equalized.

In character.

Base 7-B versions used, if Anne is getting stomped I would switch her to Human Age version.

And no earth spin borrowing for accelerator please.

Not even with Wave techniques?

They cancel out paranormal abilities.

Also forgot to restrict the High 6-A thing.

What did Anne do to you to deserve this lol.

I could argue that Anne can null the Vector manipulation if it fullfils (Because i suck at physics and have no idea how shit works)

1. How does it work in detail? As in, do you come into contact with the manipulation or would it just happen? For example, and please fully ignore the context of following abilities as i just want to visualize what i mean. In case of EE, is it "I think and youre gone" or is it present in reality, like a Hakai ball? The former is not neggable through waves, the later is at least debateable.

2. Has Accy resistance towards any form of power null? I hate the "Make a ctr" meme and fully accept new information mid battle with scans and proofs. Considering that To Aru is such a god damn broad verse, it woudnt suprise me if Accy had such a feat.

Because Waves did null rather complex things like the whole "defying physical laws" propertys of Phenomenon weapons. So if the above conditions are fulfilled it woudnt be out of the realm of possibility.

1. Both The Choker is always on to provide calculations. But it only provides the shield when necessary.

"Oh shit projectile, shield, gone, down"

2. No

yeah her power null has gone from nulling basic stuff, to physics breaking shit. Si its pretty strong.

She would need feats of negating something of the tier of Accels ability for her negation to work, even assuming it does work on something of that kind.

That's High 6-A.

well for one I thought it was 7-B in durability lmao.

but also its power null hax right? why would it need to show that it is capable of negating stuff that is not in like higher dimensional levels.

Accel's power itself isn't inherently higher dimensional

He is just capable of reflecting high 1-C stuff because he can understand the vectors of it

Rocker1189 said:
but also its power null hax right? why would it need to show that it is capable of negating stuff that is not in like higher dimensional levels.
Unless there are special mechanics to it power null only power nulls to the tier it has feats for. Energy vs Anti-Energy basically.

Same goes for anything, really. It's always the mechanism that matters.

Back