• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime profile for dragon ball.

I have notice that some character such as Fasha are large planet level by scaling to anime raditz, buut what is the feat that put him on that level?

(sorry for the bad english)

I believe she's in between Raditz and King Vegeta who has a Large Planet level feat and Anime Vegeta is stronger then his father so Fasha was placed around the middle.

I could be wrong but that's why I think she's rated as such.

She should definitely not be that level (anime Raditz is still Low 5-B and we also don't usually backwards scale like that). She used to be Low 5-B with 5-B Oozaru form. Must have been changed, recently.

Something like that.

Also, if the anime characters currently rated as High 5-A are rated as such because of the feat linked on Turles' page, they should be changed to 5-A, as the very first comment after the calc explains why it isn't legit (and then more reasons for it not being legit).

Ok, when are you gonna explain?@Dark

@Azzy hmm I see. Let's try calcing it other ways before we do a mass change tho, since the result still seems like it can be rather high (Considering how large the explosion was)

(From this thread)

Final Form Cooler/Abokado: 4-C+ (Slighty superior to Anime 100% Final Form Frieza, who fought and kept up with Anime Namek Saga Super Saiyan Goku, who outpaced a Massively FTL+ ship [Massively FTL+] Power level: Over 120.000000)

Cooler: At least 4-C (Superior to Anime Third Form Frieza and comparable to Base Anime Goku when was against Anime Final Form Frieza [At least Massively FTL, possibly Massively FTL] Power level: Over 3.000000)

Anime Third Form Frieza: 4-C (Superior to his second form, but weaker than Cooler [At least Massively FTL] Power level: Over 2.000000)

Anime Second Form Frieza/Filler Garlic Jr: Low 4-C+ (Superior to his anime first form [Massively FTL] Power level: Over 1.000000)

Anime First Form Frieza/Super Saiyan Bardock/Young Slug/Post-Fruits Turles/Abo and Kado: Low 4-C (Curbstomped King Vegeta and is far superior to Vegeta Dwarf Star level feat [At least FTL+, possibly Massively FTL] Power level: 530.000)

Salza: At least High 5-A (Easily defeated Post Namek Saga Gohan and fought with a suppressed Post Namek Saga Piccolo. Should be superior to Anime Captain Ginyu [At least FTL+] Power level: Over 120.000)

Dr. Wheelo: High 5-A (Superior to Anime Vegeta, who performed a Dwarf Star level feat [FTL] Power level: 39.000)

Old Slug: High 5-A (Casually killed Zeeun with a Finger Beam and is vastly superior to his henchmen like Angila [FTL] Power level: Over 30.000)

Angila/Turles: High 5-A (He is superior to Wings and Medamatcha, who was able to fight anime Namek Saga Gohan, who is comparable to Anime Vegeta, who performed a Dwarf Star level feat [FTL] Power level: Over 20.000)

Episode of Bardock Base: High 5-A (Stated to be close to King Vegeta before getting a Zenkai Boost from Frieza supernova [Speed of Light] Power level: Over 10.000)

Great Ape Bardock: High 5-A (Superior to Dr. Wheelo [FTL] Power level: Over 40.000)

Base Bardock: At least 5-A (More powerful than Nappa before the zenkai boost from Anime Dodoria [Relativistic+] Power level: Over 4.000)

Great Ape Fasha: High 5-A (Superior to Anime Vegeta, who performed a Dwarf Star level feat [At least Speed of light] Power level: 20.000)

Fasha: (Low-End 5-A (Should be much weaker than King Vegeta 5-A feat [At least Relativistic, likely Relativistic+] Power level: 2.000)

Note 1: Vegeta: 18.000. King Vegeta: 10.000.

Note 2: If Vegeta High 5-A feat is not accepted then they will still remain at their tier thanks to the powerscaling from Movie 6 Super Saiyan Goku, who caused an [High 4-C] explosion larger than the sun.

Note 3: If Movie 6 Super Saiyan Goku feat is not consistent on its own and because of Backwards Scaling then they will be scaled from Dragon Ball Super Frieza Supernova feat (Since it's the only feat at our disposal).

Not yet, as the scaling Dark did completely goes against what Azzy said above. I don't necessarily disagree with it (though not saying that I do), but Azzy should respond back.

It's still backwards scaling. Also the feat isn't Large Star. If it were, the Sun, Mercury, and Venus would've been destroyed, and this is a series that dwells in celestial collateral damage.

Yes, but i even asked to Darkanine to give me his opinion about this feat. If even that is not reliable they will scale from Frieza DB Super Supernova.

Don't expect you to. Heck, we still haven't gotten around to the DBZ canon speed downgrades. I gotta make a new thread for that.

It seems it was forgotten. Even if some characters gets the Unknown speed rating we still have to downgrade them. (Added a third note)

It may be best if you place a note on Azathoth's message wall asking him to reply here.

@Dark. About Frieza's feat, I'm pretty sure they'd be scaled to the non-canon Bardock Special version of it. Due to well...non-canon.

Just throwing it out there. I have no problem with using the current canon for that. Just that I'm trying to be as potentially accurate as possible, given that I honestly think we wank the crap out of Toeiverse (not only is Broly not an outlier, which I can get behind, but it's not PIS for everyone else. What?)

The best thing about that feat that it was performed by Restrained Super Saiyan Broly under Paragus control.

@Matt. Feat can't be Large Star level simply due the fact that most of the things that should be destroyed were still there. It's why so many people were hesitant for Sephiroth's Supernova attack, when it actually destroyed stuff unlike this, being Solar System level. Because most of the Solar System still existed. Only thing that allowed it being accepted was due to the fact that it's a different dimension. And it doesn't justify MSS Perfect Cell Saga characters (Semi Perfect Cell's feat is unquantifiable, and likely not even in tier 4. Far from 4-A).

@Dark. Under Paragus' control=/=Restrained Super Saiyan, and you'd make a better case for it not being an outlier if it wasn't a scale-able feat (even though RSSJ Broly still godstomps everyone), as a of trillions, even if Large Star Cooler was legit, is bs. No new forms to justify or anything. And there's still stuff like base Goku going from Relativistic+ to MFTL+ without training.

Well, if Broly destroyed large parts of a galaxy, it would still take at least thousands of years until the light of the stars faded from distant planets.

Aside from the fact that said part of physics is almost never applied in fiction (see Dark Nebula's feat from Kirby, or Kingdom Hearts), it's almost always regarded as an outlier, especially if what Dark said is true and was performed as a Restricted Super Saiyan who people scale to. If Broly was like Magolor, and just a powerful enemy that isn't scaled to anyone, i wouldn't complain.

Also, and I brought this up before and this was heavily debated, why is the movieverse scaling to animeverse/GT? It's still outside of the continuity, the inconsistencies still exist. And the only thing supporting it is a one second cameo on television for Cooler, and Tuffles being a borrowed concept from a special from an adaptation of a reboot from an NES game. Basically, our primary reason to scale GT to movies is an NES choose-your-own-adventure game.

I agree with you about that I do not think that the movieverse should scale to the anime, as their continuities do not match.

However, I think that GT is scaled from Buu's galaxy-destroying feat in the regular anime.

That's acceptable. I have no qualms in GT scaling, and it's very consistent, likely the most consistent DB media other than Classic.

The real cal howard said:
Also, and I brought this up before and this was heavily debated, why is the movieverse scaling to animeverse/GT? It's still outside of the continuity, the inconsistencies still exist. And the only thing supporting it is a one second cameo on television for Cooler, and Tuffles being a borrowed concept from a special from an adaptation of a reboot from an NES game. Basically, our primary reason to scale GT to movies is an NES choose-your-own-adventure game.
Not really, the Dragon Ball Movies are Toeiland Filler. They are branches of the Toei anime.

If I remember correctly they do not quite fit into the anime storylines however.

Well, if not all the movies fit into the anime timeline, I do not think that we can scale the anime characters from them.

Back