• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime and Super Manga Goku

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
It was discussed whatenever Anime and Manga Goku should have profiles, the main reason of disagreement was that they have little powers and abilities differencies from their Original Manga/Super Counterpart. I know Anime Goku stats, but dunno for the Manga the BOG feat was debated.

NOTE: STAFF ONLY

To clarify, it was discussed whether or not DBS manga Goku should have a profile, and if we should give DBGT Goku an extra key for the DBZ anime, along with possibly renaming the GT verse page to Dragon Ball (Anime) or similar.

Someone in NF calcukated shaking the DB universe to be barely Galaxy level, but it only consider a 4 Galaxy sized universeuniverse; I recalculated to be 3-C+ using the user's same method, but it needs to be revised. If asking, I can't create blog from this device.

This thread is not about that feat also the discussion rules forbids it from to being used, laslty i think the calcs are inaccurate and i trust Darkanine 4-B one. Having the strongest Anime Z characters at the same tier of the GT God Tier characters is a big no.

"and if we should give DBGT Goku an extra key for the DBZ anime"

I believe Kep is working on a page for Anime Goku. Given that it'd be quite large it'd be best to keep the pages separate.

Welp, you were wondering in the OP, so I responded to that. Are we talking about the same feat, right? I don't recall the universe being shaked having a official calc in here.

I'm sorry Antonio, i thought you mentioned the shaking of the Janemba movie for the Anime Goku. I now understand that it's the Super Manga BoG feat, which for me is ok.

@Promestein

Okay. I am just concerned that such a page might set a bad precedent for allowing alternative canon profiles that are almost identical to the originals.

No different from adding it to GT Goku's page. It's a canon followed by GT and that's relevant to scaling the movie characters so I think it's actually pretty important to have.

Well, I think that Promestein makes sense.

You can ask Kepekley23 about the "Son Goku (DBZ Anime)" profile.

Back