• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We can't really here, since they don't have any equivalent for the "real world". It's also an inherent part of their character to be just animations on a screen. There is no "in-universe" virtual world for them at all.

Because Imscared's verse has an actual in-universe world. White Face can affect an actual world, which has actual things in it. Even then, WF's a borderline case.

The Animation has none of that though. It's literally just a computer desktop. All the things he interacts with have no existence outside of being computer programs. You can't say that, say, a window on a computer is made out of X material and that destroying it is Y level. Because there is no physical equivalent to it.

So then they should be 11-A. They can only move on a 2-D plane and the human in the real world can't interact with them without using the computer.

So wait, does that mean you agree or disagree with me? Also, only The Chosen One has a 10-C feat (Crashing a computer). None of the others have effected the real world in any way.

I disagree with you saying they should be 11-A just because "but they're 2-D".

Although personally, I think that 10-C should either be seen as an outlier or just something the characters can do at their peak, since they were affected by tons of 11-A things, and having every single of those things at 10-C would be ridiculous. They also only did the 10-C feat with their strongest attack.

Alright then. So how many people need to agree for it to be changed?

I guess I should change the OP to the revisions in question or make a new CRT tho

Tfw 10-C is an outlier for the verse

It seems more like an EoS thing to me.

But he also only did it with someone else's help (The Dark Lord). Kind of like how two Gods of Destruction in Dragon Ball are 2-C even if their only Low 2-C individually.

Also if The Chosen One becomes 11-A he might be able to beat out White Face as the strongest of that tier. Especially with that High-Godly.

I am a long-term fan of AvA, having watched it when I was younger, and the computer screen was never physically cracked, because it shows the blue screen of death, meaning the computer crashed and wasn't physically cracked. You can literally crash a computer by opening a couple of tabs.

It is likely that the cracks onscreen are just for the audience, or Alan's way of showing his computer was being screwed up.

Well in AvA4, it was stated that the Motherboard was fried, so they at least somewhat damaged real-life stuff, although in this case, it'd be more through chain reactions than direct AP.

I'd be fine with saying "11-A, 10-C with Final Attack"

BTW don't mean to brag but I'm pretty intelligent when it comes to the series.

Right. My computer dosn't know how time works so the posts are said to have been made three hours later than they actually were.

Also, i suggested before the profile of TCO was going to be created that he would be 11-A, 10-C with his final attack, though some friends just told me to straight up be 10-C.

That also brings me other question: Why is The Second Coming 10-C? The Virus, who he scales to, didn't perform any feats at all to gain such thing, and fighting with The Chosen One and not him using his final attack should be just 11-A.

And since we are doing revisions, why should The Second Coming have the minecraft block as standard equipment? Yes, he used it on the minecraft shorts, but then it would either mean 11-A minecraft entities or upgrade for the guy. He is never seeing using it anymore, so even if accepted, it shouldn't be noted as standard

Firstly

>In universe, The Chosen One is an animation. Not much to really say

>When said Chosen One crashed the computer, the screen is literally shown cracking. That's not normal in the sightest for just overloading the computer.

>They did this with a basic use of their powers with no real indication it was a particularly high strain move, though that doesn't really explain why them blasting around the place didn't cause any particular damage before. Maybe it's a matter of chargetime or AOE. Or it's just a special attack which shouldn't scale to normal power use due to inconsistencies.

>Yeah basically what Uninown said

Uninown said:
Also, i suggested before the profile of TCO was going to be created that he would be 11-A, 10-C with his final attack, though some friends just told me to straight up be 10-C.
That also brings me other question: Why is The Second Coming 10-C? The Virus, who he scales to, didn't perform any feats at all to gain such thing, and fighting with The Chosen One and not him using his final attack should be just 11-A.

And since we are doing revisions, why should The Second Coming have the minecraft block as standard equipment? Yes, he used it on the minecraft shorts, but then it would either mean 11-A minecraft entities or upgrade for the guy. He is never seeing using it anymore, so even if accepted, it shouldn't be noted as standard
For the SECOND one, (See what I did there) at the time, he was listed as just 10-C, so he got upgraded to 10-C.

For what it's worth, both the Chosen One and the Dark Lord looked like they were powered up before dong the feat.

All they did was High Five eachother and release a flashy light effect. There's no implication they were particularly amped. Maybe they indeed were releasing more power then normal, though.

I mean they went from being beaten around by the cursor and dealing minor damage to the environment to nuking the entire computer and stomping the cursor. Especially given that the Dark Lord was visibly wounded beyond his ability to fight back just moments before. Clearly something happened there.

On one hand I want to further call forkery and say it's rule of cool

On the other hand, having "10-C via high fiving" is too hilarious to want to oppose

I just looked at the scene again and the high five was not the cause of the attack they charged up the attack together then high fived, then the explosion happened.

I didn't mean the high-five, I meant before they started fighting the cursor. When they touch, they get enveloped in a white energy thingy and suddenly starts wrecking shit.

Back