• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animator vs. Animation: ω+2<The Second Coming=Aleph-0/ℵ0

And most importantly, the mathematical mecha generated by Euler’s Identity was capable of grabbing the lines generated from TSC’s “f(infinity)” equation and compress them into a staff vertically ranging from 0 to infinity, making it essentially infinite in mass. Even though the staff the mecha is holding looks finite in size, it’s essentially just something infinite in length compressed into something finite as evident by the 0 at the bottom and the infinity at the top like any graph. Since TSC can take a hit from said staff, he and everyone else gets upgraded to High 3-A. Speaking which, TSC should also get Universal range and infinite attack speed with Mathematics Manipulation since the lines he can generate can expand infinitely whenever he makes the equation include the infinity symbol.
The macha thing is power nullification
Also
Like, fr, the High 3-A attacks literally erase several Euler’s Identity from existence

I think the case over there is because while Integrals can handle infinity (hence blocking the attack and condensing it into a "staff"), the reason why the "staff" broke down was simply because how the integral is limited (haha funny joke) to handle a singular variable, and fall apart before multiple variables presence (in this case these being Cos and iSin waves of the weapon). I tried asking that to ChatGPT and that was the result I got, so...
That falls in line with an explanation video I saw so I'll believe it

That can be applied ASAP, but this can be closed since the thread has been generally accepted.

I have a question. Do these numbers and Alephs scale to a physical universe/realm or cosmology in any way? Because to me it looks more like a 2D joke animation fighting against numbers rather than physical dimensions and universes corresponding to Aleph numbers.

I have a question. Do these numbers and Alephs scale to a physical universe/realm or cosmology in any way? Because to me it looks more like a 2D joke animation fighting against numbers rather than physical dimensions and universes corresponding to Aleph numbers.
The characters themselves are on a 3D plane. Can’t really say much about the higher dimensional stuff as I know jackshit about tier 1 mechanics.

The characters themselves are on a 3D plane. Can’t really say much about the higher dimensional stuff as I know jackshit about tier 1 mechanics.
That's not what I meant. I asked if these numbers and Alephs physically scale to any universe, dimension or cosmology, because you have to scale them to a physical cosmology, dimension or universe.

Last edited:
That's not what I meant. I asked if these numbers and Alephs physically scale to any universe, dimension or cosmology, because you have to scale them to a physical cosmology, a dimension or a universe.
If you’re talking about if they are meant to represent/scale to a dimension higher than 3, I can’t really answer that ‘cause like I said, I know jack about tier 1.

That higher dimensional scaling discussion would be for another thread if one chooses to do so.

That's not what I meant. I asked if these numbers and Alephs physically scale to any universe, dimension or cosmology, because you have to scale them to a physical cosmology, a dimension or a universe.
Well, the only thing we knnow is that TSC waked on this place and started to mes with numbers. In the end of the episode he asked Alephs for help to go back to his home, so we know It takes place in the actual AvA universe instead of beingh a "hahaha stick vs numbers" thing sinse It does show us how TSC got back to Alan PC

About Alephs being a actuall representation of the number.... kinda? we see that thouse numbers actually have inside of them whatever they are made of, like whem TSC streched a "2' and formed a "(1+1)", trough what Alephs number actually could scale to the entire idea of It is... up to interpretation I guess, we know that "i" times infinity can generate "-1" and that "-1" is equal Alephs number, but IDK what that means

Also, the cosmology of AvA is just now starting to be touched on by Alan with things like a better undertanding of the "3D stickman world" and It sky that represent each a computer, so we have little information to look at It in a cosmological sense

Also, another proof of It beingh a 3D plane would be in 3:10 whem the numbers TSC was messing with expanded into a 3D grid like patner

And I'm almost sure I was refering to "e" by the wrong name.... he isn't Aleph, he is?

Also, another proof of It beingh a 3D plane would be in 3:10 whem the numbers TSC was messing with expanded into a 3D grid like patner
Thinking now, this scene can also be used to say that this math helm goes at least to a 5D plane, mostly likely more. Sinse TSC could create a representation of a teseract cube and a 5D cube whem making the graphics, so there is actually argumentation that he created numbers on this planes as well...

damn, this gonna be hard to interpret

Watching the explanation video I now discover that we have another feat of a character beingh hitted to the face by "infinity" and surviving with no major damage, aat 8:10 the TSC hitted teh "e" on It's Taylor series form with the infinit lenght of the sin(t) of 0, that is -infinity, basically "e" was hitted with a graphic of infinity size, so infinity mass

Lol, missinterpreted the entire thing, the only thing I can say is that Aleph number is not important yet and may never be
I didn't watch the animation and didn't read comments, and when I saw Alephs in the title, I said that in order for them to scale to Alephs, the cosmology must also contain a universe with a physical number of alephs equal to one. That's the gist of it. I am not familiar with the rest of the topic. :coffee:

I didn't watch the animation and didn't read comments, and when I saw Alephs in the title, I said that in order for them to scale to Alephs, the cosmology must also contain a universe with a physical number of alephs equal to one. That's the gist of it. I am not familiar with the rest of the topic. :coffee:
In the video above, check 13:02 for further reference. In a nutshell, it literally generates an infinite-D object, then multiplies it by i (-1) to neutralize the equation, ending with sending TSC away/out of the plane.

For whether it is a "joke 2D battle" or not, no. In breakdown-type videos like the one above in the posts, it depicts what's used and whatnot. And again, Alan tells that everything in the video was made to be accurate/in line to mathematics, with someone that is a "math nerd" in his animation team being behind all of these ideas.

In the video above, check 13:02 for further reference. In a nutshell, it literally generates an infinite-D object, then multiplies it by i (-1) to neutralize the equation, ending with sending TSC away/out of the plane.

For whether it is a "joke 2D battle" or not, no. In breakdown-type videos like the one above in the posts, it depicts what's used and whatnot. And again, Alan tells that everything in the video was made to be accurate/in line to mathematics, with someone that is a "math nerd" in his animation team being behind all of these ideas.
I still don't think you understand what I mean. What I mean is that numbers corresponding to infinite dimensions may have been formed, but the important thing is that you can scale these infinite ordinal numbers to a physical universe or dimension.

High 1-B: High Hyperverse level​

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to a countably infinite number of qualitative sizes above a universal model, usually represented in fiction by endless hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding one completely trivializing the previous into insignificance, or more generally a space with countably infinite dimensions.

You will clearly see on the Tier 1 page that you will see statements like "Universes with dimensions equivalent to Aleph 1 numbers (uncountable infinite dimensions)". So the important thing is not to see that these numbers and formulas are in the verse,the important thing is to scale the infinity of these numbers to a physical dimension.

Low 1-A: Low Outerverse level​

Characters or objects that can affect structures with a number of dimensions greater than the set of natural numbers, meaning in simple terms that the number of dimensions is aleph-1 (An uncountably infinite number, assumed to be the cardinality of the real numbers themselves), and therefore that such objects fully exceed High 1-B structures, which have only a countably infinite number of dimensions. More information on the concept is available on this page.
I hope I made my point.

Back