• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animator vs. Animation FC/OC Discussion Thread

Alan Backer cooked with Animation vs Physics. It almost made me like reality equalization.

The visuals were stellar.

Hey all, I’m currently planning a CRT regarding this verse and the current stats we have for it. Unfortunately it’s a downgrade, but I’ll explain it in more detail when i finish the CRT

Regardless i shall follow this thread since i am a fan of becker’s work regardless on the stats
alright, about time i get to this. expect the crt sooner or later.

I noticed this yesterday but... why is the entire cast back to 2-C? As far as I am aware, we have yet to receive a feat of such scale (even with the new episode out) or had discussed for it to come back.

The lucky block staff gives a ton more P&As to the main cast, might want to make a weapon profile for it if those still exist on FC/OC

I noticed this yesterday but... why is the entire cast back to 2-C? As far as I am aware, we have yet to receive a feat of such scale (even with the new episode out) or had discussed for it to come back.
There isn't a feat they should scale to. The feat they're supposedly scaling to isn't direct destruction or even anything similar.

ok so i have had next to no motivation to work on the other bunks for stuff like infinite speed. so i might as well just drop my arguments as to why Low Multi should be dropped:

Starting with the obvious, I genuinely do not know where the "seven universes" thing came from. As far as I can grasp: there are two: The overworld and the Nether. There's nothing implying that Monster School and Skyblock take place in different universes from the normal overworld with villages and the like. Even then nothing points to these being universal in size.

And secondly, the staff doesn't even destroy these "universes". Even then the usage of "over time" completely bunks this to begin with, as AP is the energy a character can output with a single, direct attack.

At best this is 2-C Environmental Destruction, but once again nothing proves that these dimensions are universal in size. whether that be from WoG or from actual in universe confirmation to my knowledge

ok so i have had next to no motivation to work on the other bunks for stuff like infinite speed. so i might as well just drop my arguments as to why Low Multi should be dropped:

Starting with the obvious, I genuinely do not know where the "seven universes" thing came from. As far as I can grasp: there are two: The overworld and the Nether. There's nothing implying that Monster School and Skyblock take place in different universes from the normal overworld with villages and the like. Even then nothing points to these being universal in size.

And secondly, the staff doesn't even destroy these "universes". Even then the usage of "over time" completely bunks this to begin with, as AP is the energy a character can output with a single, direct attack.

At best this is 2-C Environmental Destruction, but once again nothing proves that these dimensions are universal in size. whether that be from WoG or from actual in universe confirmation to my knowledge
I agree.

I too also don't have the energy for anything drawn out but

It was already accepted long ago as direct destruction

If anything the opposing argument should be about scaling to it just from being in the initial, small portion of the blast

If you wanna axe the non god tier characters scaling to the black hole off of that then that's fine

I too also don't have the energy for anything drawn out but

It was already accepted long ago as direct destruction

If anything the opposing argument should be about scaling to it just from being in the initial, small portion of the blast

If you wanna axe the non god tier characters scaling to the black hole off of that then that's fine
my point is essentially that they shouldn't scale to the black hole physically, even if it was going to destroy the supposedly universe sized dimensions.

edit: one of the dimensions IS called a universe, but my point about them not physically scaling should stand

my point is essentially that they shouldn't scale to the black hole physically, even if it was going to destroy the supposedly universe sized dimensions.

edit: one of the dimensions IS called a universe, but my point about them not physically scaling should stand
I divided the result by the amount of time it took to destroy the universe overtime. Not that it matters since there's still the Animation vs. Math feat.

Who remade these pages and made them 2-C anyway when there's no evidence that these universes are separated space-times? Also, we've established that Minecraft in AvA has no evidence of being infinite in size compared to the real Minecraft.

I also noticed how everyone was suddenly Infinite when they honestly shouldn't since only the instant attacks are infinite in speed. The lines fired at Numberzilla did not travel instantly, so they are not infinite. And while Numberzilla has dodged the lasers before, it did it by aimdodging while the lasers were travelling instantly.

I divided the result by the amount of time it took to destroy the universe overtime. Not that it matters since there's still the Animation vs. Math feat.

Who remade these pages and made them 2-C anyway when there's no evidence that these universes are separated space-times? Also, we've established that Minecraft in AvA has no evidence of being infinite in size compared to the real Minecraft.

I also noticed how everyone was suddenly Infinite when they honestly shouldn't since only the instant attacks are infinite in speed. The lines fired at Numberzilla did not travel instantly, so they are not infinite. And while Numberzilla has dodged the lasers before, it did it by aimdodging while the lasers were travelling instantly.
oh **** didnt expect you here

anyways yeah people just. seem to add content to pages whenever they want which is a bit weird when its a profile like the AvA ones.

Verses like these still need to have threads discussing whether to change things. I'm just going to assume that someone has changed the page, assuming they don't need to which isn't the case.

It is possible to lock pages, but in this case I don't think it's needed. You should probably make a CRT to change it back to whatever it should be at, then apply the statistics as normal.

If anything like this happens again, feel free to show them of this post here, politely explain the process, and/or contact a mod to help sort out the problem.

Very well.

@Sir_Marvulous You got some explaining to do on the new stats, pal. Why did you change their tiers from High 3-A to 2-C and their speed from Massively FTL+ to Infinite?

@Sir_Marvulous You got some explaining to do on the new stats, pal. Why did you change their tiers from High 3-A to 2-C and their speed from Massively FTL+ to Infinite?

Buddy, don't think I haven't seen the profiles. I literally posted my reasons as to why I disagree with how they are now:

More specifically, the lines Numberzilla grabbed were not the infinite speed-moving ones since they did not travel in one frame.

I would like to hear from you specifically why you made them like that. Don't just send me the links to the profiles.

I would like to hear from you specifically why you made them like that. Don't just send me the links to the profiles.
Then I would just be repeating what I put there verbatim. I haven't touched these profiles in over a month, I read the above, and I don't expect any of it to stay. Just linking my thought process at the time

In that case, a downgrade thread should be in the works. I could make one now, but I've got other priorities to do, so you all are welcome to make it if you wish.

In that case, a downgrade thread should be in the works. I could make one now, but I've got other priorities to do, so you all are welcome to make it if you wish.
I was working on one that nerfed the verse potentially back to tier 9 (I already said my peace on the black hole thing) but i gave up on it as I felt like my arguments were too weak

Back