• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animator vs. Animation FC/OC Discussion Thread

It doesn't seem like we have an active discussion thread for AvA right now so I decided to make one.

Also a new video just came out and it calcs itself : )

I think this episode was a bit worse than the math one. I didn't find it as interesting. I feel they could've done way more with the physics.

The best part of the episode was definitely him falling into the black hole because it looked pretty and had good animation. But outside of that it didn't entertain me the same way the math episode did. There wasn't any big conflict or using physics to fight and that was probably why. It didn't even feel like a "VS" it just felt like the second coming was exploring physics.

What happened that could warrant High 1-B?

Tier 1 upgrades for verses that aren't popular are never gonna get attention lol

So close to greatness

Also the strings TSC was manipulating were 1-D strings but he made them look like 3-D objects. Kinda disappointed we didn't get any real Animation vs Physics in the video but from a powerscaling perspective we have a lot to work with

FC/OC doesn't really make it obvious. I looked but there's nothing. I don't wanna go out of line so I'm assuming they're unspoken
I am pretty sure that there is a thread were you have to submit a blog explaining the cosmology of your verse. You also have to explain why it is narratively important for the verse to have higher dimensions or something like that.

You'd think High 3-A and Low 1-C would come from shenanigans involving TCO, TDL, and the Animator

But no, it's from from TSC, powers dormant, going through some psychedelic bullshit (the latter feat)

For what? What did he even do that warrants a tier upgrade?

I don't think he scales at all to the first or second thing. And the 6-D is compacted dimensions which don't qualify.

It is in a large extra dimension. Didn't you see him lift the solar system into a wormhole? I think he can arrange the mass and energy of any object. Maybe you can adjust the size of the apple to universal size. If we look at the text that says dodecahedron project in h2, it means that he only viewed himself in the past in 2D through a wormhole.
I don't think he scales at all to the first or second thing. And the 6-D is compacted dimensions which don't qualify.

Hyperbolic space uses the same higher dimensional system as the current vsb class system. Hyperbolic clearly specifies that h^n is a subset of R^n, thus defining the use of Real Coordinate Space.

Hey all, I’m currently planning a CRT regarding this verse and the current stats we have for it. Unfortunately it’s a downgrade, but I’ll explain it in more detail when i finish the CRT

Regardless i shall follow this thread since i am a fan of becker’s work regardless on the stats

Hey all, I’m currently planning a CRT regarding this verse and the current stats we have for it. Unfortunately it’s a downgrade, but I’ll explain it in more detail when i finish the CRT

Regardless i shall follow this thread since i am a fan of becker’s work regardless on the stats
don't you make an effort, they brought out the verse of the wiki

You're better off having changes you wanna apply reviewed here cuz it'll actually get the attention of people who've watched the verse. Plus, FC/OC is open-edit

Back