• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angel vs Space Whale : Accelerator vs Warrior (Parahumans)

Well no, this almost comes off as a spite just on the dimensional travel abiltiy alone if I'm being honest. But yes, this should be closed.

Accelerate420 said:
Well no, this almost comes off as a spite just on the dimensional travel abiltiy alone if I'm being honest. But yes, this should be closed.
Doesn't Curtana attack through all dimensions? And Accelerator reflect that?

I think Incon is very possible conclusion really..

No. He doesn't reflect the slicing effect, and it doesn't matter whether they can attack ot not. He can't attack them and can't defend against powernull. It's a stomp.

Scion pretty much knows exactly what to do to defeat Accelerator and has a stupidly big quantity of powers to make it happen.

Stomp indeed.

Dimensional travel matters because it means Accelerator can't touch them and his win-con is immediately forfeit. So at most you're arguing an incon or just a stomp.

What exactly is Accel's vectors gonna do against a combo of Foil's Physics Manipulation ignoring laws of physics imbued on stuff he could easily throw around with Ballistic's powers?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
What exactly is Accel's vectors gonna do against a combo of Foil's Physics Manipulation ignoring laws of physics imbued on stuff he could easily throw around with Ballistic's powers?
He rewrites his personal reality to encompass that process and it becomes filtered, same thing he did to Kakine.

I thought you meant that Scion could harm Accelerator through being able to travel through dimensions. I forgot about the possibility of him just avoiding Accelerator through this method.

Is he likely to do this right away though?

It doesn't matter whether it's right away or not because that Type 9 immortality means Accel can't put them down. Unless incap is an option then I guess a win-con is possible if they don't immediately nope-out of space.

Considering how Scion has every power of Worm, he will see the better path/way through precog and execute the right actions to suceed on his victory

Which means that he'll start with the best stuff to kill Accel, I guess

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Accelerate420 said:
How fast can they accomplish that, because Accelerator's ability works on a single thought and would immediately target them.
Contessa's precog is always active, so I guess Scion's is always active too since he has the same power
How would they know what's happening? At most it'd just look like they're exploding from the inside out. Vectors are invisible and there's no way to observe them.

Precog shouldn't matter because unless Scion sees a future where Accelerator is explaining his abilities and how they work, it's pretty much useless. Seeing into the past is more likely to work against Accelerator than seeing into the future.

Acceleator's abilities aren't easy to figure out.

So, Accel has High 1-C 'barrier' (it used to be only 5-B iirc, but mathematical formula says lol to magnitude )

Will it be useful here?

Contessa's precog just instantly let's her more or less know what steps to take to succeed at any task if anyway to succeed exists. Contessa once even acted in Autopilot to reverse the workings of a memory wipe while it was happening to her.

Also, I might be wrong but didn't Accel last a while trying to input the new values? This is no different values, the object just straight up ignore physics altogether after they are thrown. It's also powernull as it entirely disregarded The Syberian's power which can selectively ignore physical factors like vectorial forces, friction, gravity, etc.

Idk anything about Parahumans verse; however, I did my best looking at their pages to see what ability can beat Accel.

If Scion can power null Accel then it's a stomp. Scion can use information analysis from Myrddin since he has every ability in Worm, so he can realize what Accel's ability is but that still is difficult since his vector is invisible. Also, what about time manipulation from Bakuda that can stop Accel.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Also, I might be wrong but didn't Accel last a while trying to input the new values? This is no different values, the object just straight up ignore physics altogether after they are thrown. It's also powernull as it entirely disregarded The Syberian's power which can selectively ignore physical factors like vectorial forces, friction, gravity, etc.
Well, pretty sure High 1-C Flaming_Sword (cast by Demon beyond all Phases) which Accel reflected is beyond normal physics too.
And he was caught off guard (in his much lesser form) because Kakine can literally make new material that ignores law of physics. Siberian can do that I guess.

I'm curious about way to beat Accel's High 1-C barrier aside from Power Null. Anything? Maybe stilling wave?

I don't think Stilling would be able to power null, since it seems to be all about "canceling out wavelengths" and Accel's AIM Field would conflict with that. Therefore, I'm pretty sure Scion's Golden-****-You-Beams still have vectors behind it.

Bakuda's Time Manip is based off Tinkertech, so I doubt it would play much of a role in this fight. Without Prep Time, the Tinkertech can't be built. In the event Scion does actually build it while hiding in another dimension, Accel can simply break the bomb before it detonates. It might work, but is highly unlikely.

Siberian could probably bypass the barrier for being Nonexistent in reality. The reason why it was Incon before was because she would dissapear without Manton alive. The Warrior Entity has no such weakness however.

What would imply it is beyond the laws of physics? And no, Kakine's matter doesn't ignore physics, it merely works with entirely new laws unlike normal ones, so the numbers are all wrong. Foil's power comes closer to lacking any interaction with physical laws after being launched, not to mention power nulling powers that may disregard that (as with the Siberian).

Why would the AIM field conflict with the cancelling from stilling?

Breaking any of Bakuda's bombs is a bad idea. Without knowing how they work, that's asking for it to blow up either way. Especially since if we assume he created it out of range of Accel, he can just teleport it right by him at the moment of activation, which he would know he needs to do by Path to Victory if that has any chance of success. Scion could also use Khonsu's time pillars.

Dark Matter working with "entirely new laws" is the same as ignoring physics. It obviously should not be allowed to exist under scientific standards, and yet it does exist anyways. It's all semantics.

MagicK: Flaming_Sword originates from the Sephiroth tree, which is the metaphysical blueprint of the universe and the soul. The laws of physics have nothing to do with that. Duh.

The AIM Field should reverse whatever wavelength manipulation Stilling does. It's not like IB where it's an "abstract" power null, Stilling still moves around and posseses direction.

Accel can break the object that carries the Sting though. I remember that was one of Foil's weaknesses. Dunno if that applies to the Warrior.

Yeah, Khonsu's time-pillars are a hard-counter. They can certainly be dodged though. How fast do they move again?

Except it is not. If we found something that worked by entirely different laws, then it still works by laws. even if not the ones we know. We can't even say they can't be understood, they are just different than normal physical laws. There's still data and variables. Something that entirely ignores physics altogether is different, is more like a closed box where nothing goes in rather than the way to go in is different from the box you are used to.

So it is an attack that has no vectorial factors at all...? You know, like the Cinderella spell that just happens when you can be affected and has no direction and force or Vento's "curse"? Because if not, that's really unimportant.

Then someone who absorbs energy could just absorb it and entirely circumvent the power nulling aspect because... the power is somehow still working on the thing that is power nulling it? I am confused how does this make sense.

You are confusing me more and more. If Accel's power still worked on the thing affected by Foil's power then he wouldn't need to destroy anything, it'd just get vector shield flung away. Not sure what's the point of this line.

I would need to ask Dargoo for that, my memory is iffy on it. Sadly he has been busy.

"Something that entirely ignores physics altogether is different, is more like a closed box where nothing goes in rather than the way to go in is different from the box you are used to."

Dark Matter is literally this and Accelerator filtered not just it, but its entire process of creation. If he uses his own knowledge and forces himself to understand it, then he can simply understand it. Magic is also literally the same thing as it warps reality and defies and ignores physics and, currently he has quite a big grasp on things that ignore physics.

Even if it's on entirely different laws, his field can still react like it did against Neph and Magic in WW3.

I...what? If it works off of alternate laws, OBVIOUSLY it still works by laws. That's simple logic. It just doesn't obey the laws of physics. There are all sorts of laws. Magical laws, conceptual laws, etc. Doesn't mean that they have to be in any way "scientific" though. Why else do you think Accel's profile has "conceptual and metaphysical energy manip" on it?

Dude, don't ask me. That's the official explanation of how Stilling works. By manipulating wavelengths. Somehow that translates into having power null (?) lol

Personally, entirely ignoring any physics based laws instead of following new ones is two very differnt things. But its true he adapted to different laws. Issue is, what sort of magic did he react to? You keep speaking of a different set of laws, not entire absence of, especially one that power nulls powers like the Siberians that should let her ignore her powers just as she ignores everything else.

I am not talking to you about explanations, I am talking to you about what does it matter that the ability "should" fall under the control of Accelerator's power if it still gets power nulled? There's a box, a box you can perfectly lift, but the moment you touch it you lose all strength in your muscles. It is something you can perfectly effect on just using your muscles... but that doesn't matter because your muscles aren't working when you interact with it. I don't know how Siberian emits any sort of wavelength, but the null still works on her. So why won't it affect Vector control?

Following a different set of laws means it replaces the physics-based ones. Clearly it's not absent per say, but it just doesn't interact with it. Regarding the specific type of magic he adapted to, I'll leave that to the others for now. I'm not the best at summarizing explanations.

Siberian technically could emit a dimensional wavelength or whatever that means, since all Shard-based powers in Worm work off of alternate-reality shenenigans. Regardless, I'm fairly sure the reason why it doesn't work is because Vector Control has limited Law Manipulation. All Esper abilities force reality to obey their calculations. Even if an outside source says it doesn't work, it won't affect them since they operate off of their own internal system of rules.

Accel has a good memory so I'll wait for him to speak on that matter if he remembers.

I hope that is made into a CRT then, because I don't remember that. That would also not confer resistance, otherwise law manipulation by essence would circumvent powernull by forcing the law to be despite outside influence. Laws from Masadaverse would also have immunity by painting the world with the user's law and forcing it to follow it, but they don't.

The shards of the entities merely reside in alternate worlds providing the energy that fuels the powers and a connection to the user through a specific part of their brain. Not only is this source in another dimension altogether, it is connected to the brain, and the Siberian projection isn't close to either the shard or Manton and his brain, but it still gets destroyed.

We did make that CRT. Limited Law Manip is already on every single Esper profile for Toaru. Perhaps it's not passive resistance, but they could maybe "out-compete" outside influences.

Yeah, but the range of that connection needs to extend to the projection for it to take form, no? Therefore that energy "fueling" the powers is going to be in contact with the projection.

Accelerator's reflection still initiated against Neph's ISIS Magic Body. ISIS magic operates on entirely different laws than OSIRIS (Hence it was able to hurt Crowley and was an anti-crowley weapon) which he had previously been knowledgeable about, and his field still enduced a reflection upon her even if she got through a blind spot thanks to having never encountered ISIS Laws.

Thanks Accel, that's better.

No...? If that was true, the moment after destroying the Siberian she should just reform because stilling isn't working on her anymore, but Manton has to entirely remake her. Stilling is in no moment interfering with the source of the power, so I am not going to assume it does. And all powers in Worm seem to have this wavelength, so we can assume something like Esper powers would as well.

Tally

Scion : 4 (Accel420 , LSirLancelotDuLacl , Oblivion of the Endless , AbcMac23)

Acceleratorr : 1 (Schnee One)

@DestinyDude0 , What's your Vote?

Back