• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Othinus vs the Warrior Entity

Tbh I barely see anyone on the wiki touch parahuman stuff but anyway could you clarify which version of Othinus is being used here

Ok so

By the way her page is laid out and what's in her P&A, Othinus does not have Higher Dimensional Existence, and thus is effectively one of the many characters who are 3D but have tier 2/1 AP. She also only has 2 resistances, Mind and Soul manip. This means that, by purely what's going on in her page, Warrior Entity stomps via the multitude of passives, such as mind manip that seems to easily outdo the numbers side, memory manip that prevents WE from being perceived, perception manip that allows him to give hallucinations to those who see him, madness manip, etc. Not even going into the non-passives like resistance neg, power mod, power null, absorption, TP that lets him just TP part of you, like just your head or half your body, matter annihilation, etc. It does not seem like Othinus has any passives currently on her page that would prevent WE's passives, nor survive direct attacks that land due to her regen being only Mid definitively with a maybe on High, and lacking in Immortality survivability. Whether this is true or not in the actual series idk, but her page currently would leave her affected by WE's hax, and with no way to stop herself from being passived as soon as the fight starts and left unable to use her win-cons as they seem to require at least a thought.

Last edited:
Othinus's fate and probability manipulation are passive
So is her fear Aura

Last edited:
Her probability manipulation was accepted to be passive for many years at this point; I just forgot to edit it in.

I even intended to remove the currently accepted passive probability manip for every other magic god who upscales from her (it didn't go through), but Othinus herself retains it.

I made this match because I don't know what passive probability manip accomplishes in practice against haxlords like an Entity (not to mention its interaction with PtV).
What defense does Scion even have against her fate manipulation, which is passive

I mean i'm just not seeing how that helps atm? There's no description of how doing nothing affects destiny, just that it does. To say it would do something as helpful and powerful as preventing her from getting passive'd by like 5 hax she doesn't have a resistance to would be a massive reach when the evidence is "Well Magic Gods affect destiny even by doing nothing. We have no idea how exactly destiny is affected when they do nothing, just that it is."

Ok so

By the way her page is laid out and what's in her P&A, Othinus does not have Higher Dimensional Existence, and thus is effectively one of the many characters who are 3D but have tier 2/1 AP. She also only has 2 resistances, Mind and Soul manip. This means that, by purely what's going on in her page, Warrior Entity stomps via the multitude of passives, such as mind manip that seems to easily outdo the numbers side, memory manip that prevents WE from being perceived, perception manip that allows him to give hallucinations to those who see him, madness manip, etc. Not even going into the non-passives like resistance neg, power mod, power null, absorption, TP that lets him just TP part of you, like just your head or half your body, matter annihilation, etc. It does not seem like Othinus has any passives currently on her page that would prevent WE's passives, nor survive direct attacks that land due to her regen being only Mid definitively with a maybe on High, and lacking in Immortality survivability. Whether this is true or not in the actual series idk, but her page currently would leave her affected by WE's hax, and with no way to stop herself from being passived as soon as the fight starts and left unable to use her win-cons as they seem to require at least a thought.
Othinus has passive resistance to all of these hax, at least in that being a god she takes no damage (regardless of type, physical, mental or spiritual), only someone at high 1-C level is able to damage her.
It might sound like an arrogant or prideful comment. But after Othinus had risen to the territory of a true god, nothing ordinary should have been able to do any mental or physical damage to her. There had been something already there which made her feel that way.

Back