• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Angel v Mage) : Jibril (No game no life) vs Aladdin

how does aladdin stomp? sba puts them at their strongest making jibril high 6-A and aladdin at 6-B, if anything jibril stomps.

Dude, his blood boiling attacks ignore durability and she doesn't seem to possess any resistance to law manipulation, gravity manipulation or matter manipulation. Tell me how is it not a stomp for Aladdin.

and she can oneshot him its not a stomp for anybody, they both have ways to win. since when does heat manip bypass durability? also she tanked a nuke do you know how hot those get?

Yes its not a stomp. But to oneshot she would have to go through his Borg. And also of she uses her oneshot Aladdin will reflect it back. According to her profile she gets weakened after her airstrike. So, I don't even know how she really wins this.

Bob8999 said:
and she can oneshot him its not a stomp for anybody, they both have ways to win. since when does heat manip bypass durability? also she tanked a nuke do you know how hot those get?
He literally boils blood from inside out turning it to vapour.

his borg is included in his durability it literally says "Country level with Borg Al-Samm". she would oneshot both him and his borg, plus cant he only redirect attacks below a certain level?

Did you miss the part where I said "he reflects it back"?

Bob8999 said:
his borg is included in his durability it literally says "Country level with Borg Al-Samm". she would oneshot both him and his borg, plus cant he only redirect attacks below a certain level?

Bob8999 said:

Well if it's not Aladdin with tier 1 and 2 haxes, then imo the favor goes to Jibril though no vote yet from me

Tanking a nuke and getting your blood turned into vapour inside out are two different things.

nukes get up to 180,000,032 degrees fahreneit and she was unphased while standing in it's center. that temp didnt phase her, logically speaking you would need an even higher temp to damage her, let alone boil her blood.

Am I not making sense? He turns her blood to vapour. There is no external attack or anything. How does tanking a nuke and having your blood vaporized even correlate? Also, I have given your more than vaporization. She doesn't seem to have any resistance to Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Vector Manipulation or Matter Manipulation. How is she even gonna hit him? Morals off he will either bfr you or just reflect all her attacks.

Makkurona said:
Well if it's not Aladdin with tier 1 and 2 haxes, then imo the favor goes to Jibril though no vote yet from me
Oh yea, forgot. Both at strongest Keys. There.

(What Tier 2 hax tho? Aladdin is just 6-B, albeit with really good attack reflection hax)

Jibril : 1

Aladdin : 1

@threemagi Hs has more than reflection. The reflecting part is just a side effect

(What Tier 2 hax tho? Aladdin is just 6-B, albeit with really good attack reflection hax)

Well at Aladdin's peak, iirc he can manipulate on the same level of God Ugo and Il Illah. Tho not sure since i last read it years ago

Well at Aladdin's peak, iirc he can manipulate on the same level of God Ugo and Il Illah. Tho not sure since i last read it years ago

Not at the same level as God Ugo but he had surpassed prime Solomon. I still don't get how Jibril gets past any hax.

Yeah if Aladdin peak then it's quite a stomp because if he surpasses Solomon then it's quite a stomp because even he had way too many haxes that he can even handle Il Illah and David. Like seriously, he is too haxxed for a 6-B

Makkurona said:
Yeah if Aladdin peak then it's quite a stomp because if he surpasses Solomon then it's quite a stomp because even he had way too many haxes that he can even handle Il Illah and David. Like seriously, he is too haxxed for a 6-B
Matter Manipulation on a molecular level, Vector Manipulation, law manipulation, physics manipulation to name a few. A morals off Aladdin would do this:

GrrrDLg
15(1)

He alone was too hax for Aizen, Yhwach or Ichigo to deal with.

Regarding boiling Jibril's blood, Jibril is described to be like a living magic than lifeform. So not sure if she can bleed.

Iirc Elves in NGNL can do what Yunan do with Alkimia. And Jibril is far above Elves.

I just gave an example of boiling blood. Also, the other guy should have just told this rather than she stood a nuke so her blood being vaporized won't work. Also, he can just suspend her with vector manipulation and change her on a molecular level. I am quite surprised you are comparing Yunan with Aladdin. They are quite different in abilities. The only reason I am seeing for Jibril is that she is 6A. Morals off Aladdin would not even allow her to move and either use matter manipulation or soul manipulation. She has 0 resistances to any of his abilities. I can only see one outcome of this match. She has no way to toch him let alone harm him and neither does she have any resistance at all. You seem to assume that he only has a really good reflection ability. This is not full counter.

Immortalgodd said:
I just gave an example of boiling blood. Also, the other guy should have just told this rather than she stood a nuke so her blood being vaporized won't work. Also, he can just suspend her with vector manipulation and change her on a molecular level. I am quite surprised you are comparing Yunan with Aladdin. They are quite different in abilities. The only reason I am seeing for Jibril is that she is 6A. Morals off Aladdin would not even allow her to move and either use matter manipulation or soul manipulation. She has 0 resistances to any of his abilities. I can only see one outcome of this match. She has no way to toch him let alone harm him and neither does she have any resistance at all. You seem to assume that he only has a really good reflection ability. This is not full counter.
i like how im reffered to as "the other guy".

@Immortalgodd Aladdin Matter Manipulation seems work by touch. Not sure if its good idea to be up close with Jibril's physicals.

Idk if Soul Manipulation (solomon wisdom) can be used in offensive manner. It lets Aladdin talk to souls but it requires cooperation from both sides iirc. Not Soulrip like Belial.

Fair point of law manipulation. If Aladdin can prevent her from casting spell with that, then its Aladdin's wincon.

He uses vector manipulation to stop tge opponent from even moving then use matter manipulation. That's how he used it againdt Arba. Her physicals don'tatter when she can't even move.

Immortalgodd said:
He uses vector manipulation to stop tge opponent from even moving then use matter manipulation. That's how he used it againdt Arba. Her physicals don'tatter when she can't even move.
Vector Manipulation works by Ugo's Giant Fist. Good luck catching Jibril with that.

But Aladdin wormhole thing should work just fine to indefinitely protect him.

No, it doesn't. That is not vector manipulation.

jibril.

jibril itself weigh 200 flugels and we dont even know how they manage to defeat a single god(old deus).

for 6,000 thousand years of fighting higher exceed and fighting a gods there are many ways for jibril to defeat aladdin.

considering those guys(old deus)had a time hax or time manipulation or some sort of power to kill flugel and many more, the flugel might have a anti-time spell in that time also the flugel are fighting a 6th to 11th dimensional gods.

the flugel can also create formul/spell to kill or to heal their kind or kill exceed and we dont even know what is the full power jibril are it is basically unknown not heavenstike which is full extent power but some of her feats power which is unknown.

if we give jibril a prep time and know all aladdin abilities and power there is a chance for jibril to win

So, if given prep and knowledge about Aladdin she has a chance of winning but if not given she just wins? Is no one making sense here?

I didn't give 'prep' in the OP btw so no prep for Jibril.

But @FloppyNight raised good points about Jibril possibly have ways to counter Aladdin considering she can beat higher ranking Exceed who can warp reality/manipulate spacetime easily.

She doesn't have it in her profile. So, unless we have context that is useless considering @floopy is talking about time hax something Aladdin doesn't have. Blood lust means Aladdin directly goes for Vector Manipulation and Matter Manipulation. Unless, Jibril can outright resist it she loses this fight.

@Immortalgodd am just giving my own opinion on how jibril will win against aladdin as i said jibril power feats are basically unknown and there are many ways for jibril to kill aladdin.

and giving jibril prep time to create formula to counter those spell or other abilities aladdin had.

Yet this is not some prep match. She has no knowledge about Aladdin and starts 50 m against him. Aladdin is not a close combat fighter. Bloodlusted Aladdin will use Vector Manip and Molecular Manipulation which are not resisted by Jibril at all. Her being unknown has no bearing here. What you are saying is she has many ways to kill a guy who has abilities that she can't even resist. Her attacks are gonna be redirected. I mean I understand rooting for your favorite character but none have provided any method on how she bypasses any of his hax. Logically, the argument for Jibril makes no sense at all. Also, if we take into account that Aladdin has Solomon's Wisdom and has been told that he had already surpassed Prime Human Solomon. The same Solomon whkse Law Manip could affect a Tier 2 being, I am really mind boggled in here.

Back