• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lelouch vs Zeno (Code Gass v Dragon Ball)

vs

Both 1m from each other
SBA otherwise
Speed Equal

Last edited:

vs

Both 1m from each other
SBA otherwise
Speed Equal
I know what u are doing gng. u aint slick

Didn't Lelouch's geass start working entirely vision-based at some point? So Zeno will be under the influence of Geass the moment he sees Lelouch. Lelouch doesn't need to do anything, eye contact seems to be enough.

The influence of the geass may not be as fast as mftl+ but Zen'o would take some time to understand he's the enemy and erase Lulu, which would be enough to go under Geass' influence

Due to how the geass work, All Heil Lelouch!

I really think the geass activates way faster than anything Zen'o can do, count me as his voter

mosaic kakera is peak outro ost, listen to it

Do they start at eye level?

Because the distance is 1 meter, but Zeno is pretty small, so either Lelouch would need to kneel down or Zeno would need to look up.

Do they start at eye level?

Because the distance is 1 meter, but Zeno is pretty small, so either Lelouch would need to kneel down or Zeno would need to look up.
If I'm not mistaken sba says they start in direct line of sight
So yeah

I vote for Lelouch.

It is like impossible for Zeno doesn't to make eye contact with Lelouch when it comes to the distance between them, Lelouch has already killed the Gods of C's World using double eye geass, so he makes the already neutralized Zeno erase himself.

Well, It depends If Zeno decides to look at Lel-chan face or not, and erase him the moment the fight start without looking at him.

Considering is Zeno... I don't know, he probally would? He does have a curiosity of a child, so i guess he would look at his opponent face?
Or not, he could just erase Lelouch, and be done.

So based on that, i voting Lelouch i guess.

Lelouch needs to verbally say a command tho

Zeno erasing him seems alot quicker

Im leaning towards incon

Lelouch needs to verbally say a command tho

Zeno erasing him seems alot quicker
Lelouch only needs to say a single syllable word like "die" so I really think there's no way Zeno can erased Lelouch without being neutralized.

There are many examples where Lelouch does this extremely quickly.

If we look at the quickest moments when Zeno erases someone, he first clenches his hands into fists and says a simple word (like yes/no).

Honestly looking at it now it's actually pretty close so I guess incon makes more sense.

Last edited:
Lelouch only needs to say a single syllable word like "die" so I really think there's no way Zeno can erased Lelouch without being neutralized.

There are many examples where Lelouch does this extremely quickly.

If we look at the quickest moments when Zeno erases someone, he first clenches his hands into fists and says a simple word (like yes/no).

Honestly looking at it now it's actually pretty close so I guess incon makes more sense.

incon fra(can't believe this match exists)

SBA means outside direct line of sight tho. Lelouch needs eye contact iirc. So, Zeno probably erases Lelouch then.

But Zeno can do it without Eye contact🗿
For a what time now, Zeno has been instantly erasing a character that appears 1 meter away, without even seeing its face. I don't remember Zeno doing any instant wipes even remotely close to this. As said, he can look at Lelouch's face just out of childish curiosity. They see each other, they both know that bad things will happen if they lose, so Zeno puts his hands together and says no, and at the same time, Lelouch tells Zeno to die and results an incon.

For a what time now, Zeno has been instantly erasing a character that appears 1 meter away, without even seeing its face. I don't remember Zeno doing any instant wipes even remotely close to this. As said, he can look at Lelouch's face just out of childish curiosity. They see each other, they both know that bad things will happen if they lose, so Zeno puts his hands together and says no, and at the same time, Lelouch tells Zeno to die and results an incon.
Nvm only read SBA, didn't see it was 1m. Yeah Lelouch takes this or maybe incon.

4-0-3 as far as I could understand

Lelouch (me, CodeCCLL, Robo, Spectra)
Zen'o (...)
Incon (Fezzih, Accelerated_Evolution, Hiiilt)

Code's last time voting was an FRA, but argued to Incon later despite not declaring vote for it yet, but if he changes the vote it's just turning the scoreboard around.

4-0-3 as far as I could understand

Lelouch (me, CodeCCLL, Robo, Spectra)
Zen'o (...)
Incon (Fezzih, Accelerated_Evolution, Hiiilt)

Code's last time voting was an FRA, but argued to Incon later despite not declaring vote for it yet, but if he changes the vote it's just turning the scoreboard around.
I changed my vote to incon

Back