• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 21 vs Alita (Last Order)

I don't recommend you bump threads too soon. I think 8 hours is enough to give bump again, but maybe thats just me.

Anyway, what does Alita do?

Edit: She has Low-Godly regen? How is 21 supposed to bypass that.

So... She attacks with plasma and soundwaves? The only way I see that 21 can win is if she seals Alita's soul or if she absorp her (maybe turning her into a candy could do).

Alzó, I recommend that you should go to edit themes and add the categories for the characters if you want people to pay a little more attention to the matches.

I doubt Android 21 can get close without being chopped into pieces with her Plasma Blades

Also, this is Base 21, not Majin. She can't use her candy attack.

Edit: Nvm, she has Majin Buu's cells

Akreious said:
Pretty... sure that 21 just does lolwaves and Alita is now a Yamcha?
Well, yes, but she can't one-shot due to Low-Godly. But I already said how 21 is supposed to bypass it.

Inconclusive unless we count the Candy beam as incap, and even then, considering she is a robot without a soul anyway, that just kills her so she can... I think she needs robotic materials to regenerate from, and reconstruct her body. SBA says Time Square, so she has that in spades until 21 Nukes the planet. So... Nah. 21

Ionliosite said:
Akreious said:
Pretty... sure that 21 just does lolwaves and Alita is now a Yamcha?
Well, yes, but she can't one-shot due to Low-Godly. But I already said how 21 is supposed to bypass it.
Alita lacks resistance to the Wave's effects. Therefore, Alita's soul gets sealed and her memory gets screwed with? Low-Godly doesn't do anything to affect these since there would be nothing to regenerate to. No actual harm is done to her.

To what extent can 21 screw around with Alita's memory? She's had her memory wiped out in the past, and it has been proven she can retain her abilities despite her memory being wiped. Her fighting abilities are literally programmed within her. Programming and Memory are two very different things.

"To what extent can 21 screw around with Alita's memory?"

I have no idea who Android 21 is nor what happened to me or how I got here.

"She's had her memory wiped out in the past, and it has been proven she can retain her abilities despite her memory being wiped."

Difference is, that's a 1-time thing. She's had her memory wiped and... that's it. The Wave Machine is a constant thing that's just... on. I mean, it's a machine. It only turns off if it's either destroyed or turned off and Android 21 certainly isn't going to turn it off before finishing Alita off (As her more violent personality is the more dominant one). And by finish off I mean eat.

"Her fighting abilities are literally programmed within her. Programming and Memory are two very different things."

Unless this gives her Ultra-Instinct level stuff, plus with her soul being sealed, I don't see this as being very useful for her.

Has 21 ever used her memory manipulation in combat before?

Edit: Also, is that a vote for 21?

Quibster said:
Has 21 ever used her memory manipulation in combat before?
Edit: Also, is that a vote for 21?
Android 21 doesn't really willingly use Memory manipulation and it's more of a byproduct of the waves. Like how you wouldn't have control over whether a machine that makes electricity... makes electricity.

Back