• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 18 VS Supergirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have a page for New 52 Supergirl(though i assume she's as powerful as her Post-Crisis incarnation). If anything though, 18 still wins either way with the AP and durability advantage. In terms of powers? I might lean that towards Supergirl but that may not do anything against someone whose a lot more powerful than a being whose is capable of effortlessly destroying planets(i.e 18 > Final Form Frieza)

CrossverseCrisis said:
We don't have a page for New 52 Supergirl(though i assume she's as powerful as her Post-Crisis incarnation). If anything though, 18 still wins either way with the AP and durability advantage. In terms of powers? I might lean that towards Supergirl but that may not do anything against someone whose a lot more powerful than a being whose is capable of effortlessly destroying planets(i.e 18 > Final Form Frieza)
also keep in mind that first form freeza is small star level, and the following-->

android 18 >> ssj vegeta > ssj goku (namek saga) > final form frieza >>> first form frieza = small star level

going by that, 18 shud be star level

CrossverseCrisis said:

I'll make a page a page for her then

Pietro Maximoff said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I'll make a page a page for her then
while u r at it, it wud be fr8 if u cud make a thread for new 52 WW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back