• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 18 vs Android 21

Mismatch and stomp in 21's favor. Android 18 doesn't have nearly the same amount of hax and is around the same tier statwise.

Android 21's waves were able to revert the 3-A Goku into Yamcha trash tier, enough that Yamcha even has a chance to defeat Goku and Vegeta. Her waves are very potent to me.

@Akreious

I kinda think it's the other way around, As 21's waves probably increased Yamcha's power all the way to 3-A. (though it's kinda just general speculation)

Anyhow i'd say 21 for reasons above.

Goku literally said he felt weaker and regular super Saiyan was the best he can do, and Yamcha was even roasted by cell and Freeza that he was so utterly weak that he isn't really affected. Freeza even said "hmm, you might really be trash" at one point.

Replace 18 with Super Buu, Vegito or Base Super Goku and the natchbis the same.

She's probably the strongest 4B Dragon Ball character

Yeah Android 21 is one of the more powerful 4-Bs out there simply for her power null being BS level of potent. Android 18 here has no chance as I said above.

People are forgetting that 21 was also weakened by the waves. She mainly created the power nullifier so that her evil side could take over her body. The fact that DBFZ's story takes place at least after the RoF arc (based on dialouge) means that 21 is at least 3-A at full power.

Wait are we forgetting that Android 21 beat both android 17 and 18 at the same time along with good 21 in the story already? Isn't this redundant?

Akreious said:
Wait are we forgetting that Android 21 beat both android 17 and 18 at the same time along with good 21 in the story already? Isn't this redundant?
No because this is Android 18 from the tournament of power with the power boost she had for fighting rebrianne

Android 21 Screams "LOL POWERNULL" and 18 gets incaped. Likely eaten, for good measure of course.

Akreious said:
Yeah Android 21 is one of the more powerful 4-Bs out there simply for her power null being BS level of potent. Android 18 here has no chance as I said above.
If you don't like or don't understand something it doesn't mean that it's BS. I hate when some fans do that.

Anyway, 21 wins for reasons above.

Back