• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker Vs Luke Skywalker

going with Luke with High Diff

I personally think Anakin is a better duelist than Luke via only slightly as Luke was capable of holding his own against Vader.

Luke However is far stronger than Anakin in Pure Force prowess due to the fact that he outright defeated Vader at his peak who is >>>Anakin

and While I think Anakin's superior swordsmanship and experience will make it very hard for Luke to land a fatal blow I don't think he can keep this up forever either, the moment Luke allows his anger to get a hold of him his going to overwhelm Anakin.

why equalize speed here? They seem to be about the same anyways, let whoever has the speed advantage actually use it since it shouldn't be blitzworthy.

its been stated Vader at his peak is outright superior to Anakin

also Vader has superior force feats compared to Anakin

I do not recall such a thing being shown in canon, and honestly, in legends most of that is Vader's subjective opinion. Palpatine calls him a shell of his former self after 19 years and 4 more wouldn't change that.

"After his cybernetic reconstruction, Vader's connection to the Force strengthened considerably, to the point where his master Sidious once complimented his powers as being "unparallelled".Though his injuries had physically crippled him, Vader believed that the suffering that he had experienced had both perfected his spirit and freed him from the needs of the flesh, allowing him to concentrate solely on his relationship to the Force "

Back