• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An leaf fights another sword fighter

Shouldve been Gelatin or Leafy imo, as Pen is haxless.

(Also, you made this just to celebrate Byleth for getting into Smash, eh?)

I suppose you made a good decision.

Leafy can throw her knives like Danmaku, and was shown to lead with them while trying to kill Gelatin and Needle. Teleportation can travel thousands of kilometers, and if she dies, she can come back through the LRC, unless it is destroyed.

Psychomaster35 said:
I suppose you made a good decision.
Leafy can throw her knives like Danmaku, and was shown to lead with them while trying to kill Gelatin and Needle. Teleportation can travel thousands of kilometers, and if she dies, she can come back through the LRC, unless it is destroyed.
1.She needs to do this 13 times to properly win

Oh, and by the way, you might want to exclude her spaceship, as that is soon going to be 7-A+ for one shotting the contestants.

Also, Leafy seems to be more evasive in terms of actually dodging projectiles, especially since shes dodged danmaku herself, in the form of nails and Acid Spitballs.

Byleth via skill and pulse, I don't see how Leafy can get around it. Does Byleth have their optional equipment like shields and such or just the sword?

Huh, so both can have many retries as they please. At least Leafy's is infinite unless the source destroyed and Byleth's is finite. But for sure, Leafy wouldnt allow that to happen.

What does Byleth have against Danmaku and Teleportation, exactly that isnt a Divine Pulse?

Byleth has fire and Leafy is not very smart at all, the fact Leafy could resurrect in battle would let Byleth know that she could somehow return into the battlefield, even after she dies.

However, I'm going to asume that LRC is 1 km away from both of them, this is still just a question of if Byleth is capable to find the LRC and with the combination of superior speed with speed amp, knowledge that the enemy would lose (including that Leafy is capable to resurrect), intelligence and divine pulse, I think he's capable to not only know the fact her opponent can resurrect, her abilities and how and where she resurrects.

And about Danmaku and Teleportation, he has experience against this two kinds of abilities such as a barrage of arrows and batallions that can be used against him and enemies such as Death Knigh, mages with warp or students as Hubert that allows the enemy transports faster.

Voting Byleth.

A small speed amp plus an amp to dodging abilities, the crest heals them in hit and moves like windsweep prevent Leafy from hitting Byleth. On top of that, Byleth might have a shield to block some blows. Also what is stopping Byleth from destroying the source of Leafy's resets? Considering their tactical knowledge, combat skill, and pulse, that should not be difficult.

Well, is there any way of Byleth escaping an incap due to him at a LS disadvantage? Its Superhuman VS 5.

And remember Divine Pulse is 13 tries? Yes. And Leafy can go into pursuit by long range teleporting. So, just make him waste all 13 retries, and there.

Psychomaster35 said:
And remember Divine Pulse is 13 tries? Yes. And Leafy can go into pursuit by long range teleporting. So, just make him waste all 13 retries, and there.
1. I don't see how teleportation is needed

2. Remember, Byleth is 2 butt tons smarter, more experienced/skilled, and has ways to amp his speed as well as reduce damage, Leafy wouldn't be able to scratch him

How is leafy gonna incap with Ls? Is she gonna try to grapple the significantly faster, smarter, person with a sword?

3 votes for Byleth.

And let's be honest here, Leafy is too dumb to range spam and is very OOC for anyone in BFDI to do so, especially since that Byleth can dodge some simple knives (like Butter said, they aren't "lol undudgable danmake"), and stat amp away

Back