• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Italian Man vs Russian Mann (Peppino Spaghetti vs Heavy) (5-3-2)

I reckon peppino could get a good few hits in before heavy's minigun is revved up, but I don't think those hits are enough to fully kill him. Once that minigun is firing, its over for peppino.

Putting in my vote for Heavy

I reckon peppino could get a good few hits in before heavy's minigun is revved up, but I don't think those hits are enough to fully kill him. Once that minigun is firing, its over for peppino.

Putting in my vote for Heavy
I'd disagree since Peppino's go-to is grabbing the opponent, effectively restricting them, and then punting them a huge distance away.

Doesnt that just let heavy you know...shoot him from a distance?
Peppino punts opponents dozens of meters away and additionally singe Peppino is experienced in combat and knows damn well the weapon Heavy is holding, he could just, yknow, grab it and disarm him.

Peppino punts opponents dozens of meters away and additionally singe Peppino is experienced in combat and knows damn well the weapon Heavy is holding, he could just, yknow, grab it and disarm him.
I mean, disarming heavy is gonna be hard cause technically he has 6 miniguns on him.

Then Heavy pulls his other minigun and shoots Peppino until he is a bloody mess

Then Heavy pulls his other minigun and shoots Peppino until he is a bloody mess
Peppino outruns the bullets with Mach run and runs away until they stop. Also the fact that it can shoot several bullets per second in canon doesn't mean it'll shoot the same amount with speed equalized. Heck, he shoots only 32 in game and even then speed is not equal between himself and the gun. Finally, Peppino can take stabs and bullets from opponents who scale to or above 440 megajoules without any wounds and any notable damage.

I still dont see how tf this is not a incon? Both have very viable wincons
That's how voting works. We agree with one's wincons being more viable than another's. If this continues being equal in votes it will become an incon though

That's how voting works. We agree with one's wincons being more viable than another's.
Yes. And I think its clear that they are both very viable. Anyways yeah I will wait for people to turn this into the incon it deserves to be, Incon FRA

Honestly now that I'm thinking about it, Soldier would have been a more thematic match for Peppino and I kind of regret not using him here.

Honestly now that I'm thinking about it, Soldier would have been a more thematic match for Peppino and I kind of regret not using him here.
Nah Heavy here at least has his rapid fire high ap minigun as a wincon, Soldier doesn't have anything rapidfire and only has cqc weapons and bazookas of different forms.

Nah Heavy here at least has his rapid fire high ap minigun as a wincon, Soldier doesn't have anything rapidfire and only has cqc weapons and bazookas of different forms.
Would Peppino be able to even put soldier down?

Scout would be cool since both are notable for their nutty movement. Also shotguns.

Engi would be fun too if they started at a significant distance and Dell didn't have his buildings set up yet.

Peppino outruns the bullets with Mach run and runs away until they stop. Also the fact that it can shoot several bullets per second in canon doesn't mean it'll shoot the same amount with speed equalized. Heck, he shoots only 32 in game and even then speed is not equal between himself and the gun. Finally, Peppino can take stabs and bullets from opponents who scale to or above 440 megajoules without any wounds and any notable damage.
TF2 bullets upscale a lot from the rockets, speed equalized would make the bullets bassicaly blitz(sinse if I'm right the equalizing chain is combat speed, reaction speed, atack speeed, travel speed)

Scout would be cool since both are notable for their nutty movement. Also shotguns.

Engi would be fun too if they started at a significant distance and Dell didn't have his buildings set up yet.
mercenaries can move faster around the turrets them they can turn to shoot them, peppino mobilit would make the sentry a lot less effective

how good at grappling and fighitng is peppino?

Massive quick punches and won't let go of an opponent until he sends them packing. Can give a massive beat down if needed. Known to canonically have wrestling skills if i remember correctly and seems to be a war vet.

He is a really good grappler and fighter to be honest, he can fight his entire way up the pizza tower and grappling is his second main method of atack,I don't think there is a single character in pizza tower that could strugle out of his grab combo, and he can do that climbing a entire tower and running at mach speed at the same time

Massive quick punches and won't let go of an opponent until he sends them packing. Can give a massive beat down if needed. Known to canonically have wrestling skills if i remember correctly and seems to be a war vet.
he shouldnt be able to just grab and take it from heavy. assuming the lifting strength gap isnt too big, heavy has shown experience with wrestling and grappling, and he's been a mercenary for a long time. even being able to kill grown adults during his younger years. and thats before he began his time as a mercenary, were he became on of the most dangerous men on the planet, even when most of team fortress are seen as rejects and losers classic heavy (who is one of the best mercenaries on earth) was looking foward to meeting and fighting him. he should have enough experience to not let his weapon just get got from his hand that easily.

he shouldnt be able to just grab and take it from heavy. assuming the lifting strength gap isnt too big, heavy has shown experience with wrestling and grappling, and he's been a mercenary for a long time. even being able to kill grown adults during his younger years. and thats before he began his time as a mercenary, were he became on of the most dangerous men on the planet, even when most of team fortress are seen as rejects and losers classic heavy (who is one of the best mercenaries on earth) was looking foward to meeting and fighting him. he should have enough experience to not let his weapon just get got from his hand that easily.
This should give you a idea how peppino grab game works, and he upscales from It sinse is a effortless feat (and sinse I'm almost sure this guys are made of stone I will try to calculate It)

ok. that might be a bit difficult, but heavy shouldnt be instantly disarmed regardless. also i found this. was this rejected or just not put on the profiles?

ok. that might be a bit difficult, but heavy shouldnt be instantly disarmed regardless. also i found this. was this rejected or just not put on the profiles?
It was discussed on the TF2 discussion page but I can't remember why it was rejected from profiles.

Back