• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Italian Man vs Russian Mann (Peppino Spaghetti vs Heavy) (5-3-2)

Peppino has an around x4 Dura advantage and has taken gunshots before, don't think Heavy's minigun is gonna be much of a game-changer here

Peppino has an around x4 Dura advantage and has taken gunshots before, don't think Heavy's minigun is gonna be much of a game-changer here
I mean Heavy's gun fires 167 rounds per second and can probably quickly shred through pep at close range. Also, the gunshots pep has taken were made of cheese so they probably don't pierce like real bullets.

I mean Heavy's gun fires 167 rounds per second and can probably quickly shred through pep at close range. Also, the gunshots pep has taken were made of cheese so they probably don't pierce like real bullets.
i think peppino dura and regen tanks this, plus the shotgun range is probably around 12 meters or something, enough to kill heavy from range

peppino has show to resist bullets from Ranch Shooter pretty well, and again, peppino regen and dura will tank good enough to get close enough to heavy to shoot him whit the shotgun, which is above peppino base ap and i think it can one shot heavy here plus shotgun range is like 12 meters long

Forgot Peppinos regen. I think this is a stomp sinde Heavys wincon is just nigh impossible

Forgot Peppinos regen. I think this is a stomp sinde Heavys wincon is just nigh impossible
I mean this is Robot War Heavy so he has things that could snag him the win like temp Invulnerability with Become Ubercharged Canteen and Statistics Amplification with Become Crit Boosted Canteen.

I mean this is Robot War Heavy so he has things that could snag him the win like temp Invulnerability with Become Ubercharged Canteen and Statistics Amplification with Become Crit Boosted Canteen.
Which ones does he have?

How is travel speed gonna help? Minigun DPS>>>Shotgun DPS
A single shotgun shot will already deal heavy damage to Heavy and currently Peppino's travel speed is being buffed to hell and he would have no issue dodging due to eventual speed equalization.
Whats stopping heavy from you know shooting him while he jumps.
Minigun is heavier to operate and when you have an angry italian man running circles around you it's gonna be tougher to shoot him

What about the Natasha? That's a pretty bs weapon that could stop Peppino in his tracks alongside knockback rage.
Also there's no cover for the Italian to hide behind.

my tough on this, in case heavy uses the Canteens, peppino could run away until they are over and come back, since the minigun sucks at long range (even the tomislav) tough i dont know if peppino would do this

my tough on this, in case heavy uses the Canteens, peppino could run away until they are over and come back, since the minigun sucks at long range (even the tomislav) tough i dont know if peppino would do this
I mean he does run away if the opponent is overwhelming like Pizzaface in pizza time and giant Fake Peppino and he clearly knows how machine guns work considering he had Noise pull one out on him, making him scared (he also seems to be a war veteran though i am unsure about the canonicity)

I mean he does run away if the opponent is overwhelming like Pizzaface in pizza time and giant Fake Peppino and he clearly knows how machine guns work considering he had Noise pull one out on him, making him scared (he also seems to be a war veteran though i am unsure about the canonicity)
then my vote for peppino still stands over peppino just running away and wait heavy waste his uber and crits and then peppino uses 12 meters range shotgun on heavy

because your reasoning is "why not incon" & i agreed with what arceus & stone boy said more silly goose
My reasoning is not just that if you actually read the thread Both of them have viable wincons and can happen. Silly goose is such a funny insult so I will give you that 💀

My reasoning is not just that if you actually read the thread Both of them have viable wincons and can happen. Silly goose is such a funny insult so I will give you that 💀
why are you assuming i didn't read the thread just because i dismissed what you had to say? both of them have viable wincons & can happen, i just agreed with the reasons arceus & stone put forth for pep winning featherbrain

Back