• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An issue with Madara's revived key.

The only problem I am seeing here is how it just says "Continent Level with One Rinnegan"

But worse yet is the justification for this.

"Even stronger than before, and could easily overpower the Bijuu" This doesn't justify 6-A. At best it suggests that getting his some of his ocular power back gave him more abilities to easily take down the Biju.

" His Rinnegan should at least be 1/5th as powerful as his Edo Tensei pair"

I'm sorry, what? Where was this even stated? I fairly recently watched Naruto as a whole and I did not once see a quote even remotely similar to this. To further drive home how this is complete and utter nonsense Edo Madara is 7-A in base with his Rinnegan active. And his Perfect Susanoo is his only High 6-A ability.

How this rating even got in there is beyond me. And I think it needs to go.

I think they key sholud just be changed a little.

Attack Potency: Small Country level. (Broke out of Shukaku's seal with his Susanoo without any eyes. After getting his Rinnegan, he easily restrained all of the Biju and damaged them with his Limbo Clones)

Key: Revived w Sage Mode & One Rinnegan

He one shotted a biju with a single limbo with one eye

It also is stated once he's revived that he is approaching his previous strength

Paul Frank said:
It also is stated once he's revived that he is approaching his previous strength
That only justifies "At least Low 6-B" if we're being generous. Not a jump directly to 6-A.

What is that supposed to mean? His Edo Tensei form was stronger than his prime body.

He should be high 6-A scaling from Edo,but whatever.

He is Continent Level because it was assumed once that Second Rinnegan gives a 5x power up in Jutsu AP.

Since One RInnegan can create one Limbo clone,and Double Rinnegan can create five of them.So he was downscaled from his Edo form.

Paul Frank said:
He didn't one-shot them just thrown them around with physical attacks.

His previous strenght is At least 7-A.

He doesn,that is why he has this:

At least 7-A, Low 6-B with Tengai Shinsei, 6-B with Wood Release, High 6-A with Perfect Susano'o

Madara's Edo Tensei Rinnegan is only High 6-A via perfect Susanoo.

He didn't gain any overwhelming power boost when gaining his second Rinnegan. It only enhanced his ocular powers.

His feats in sage mode before becoming the Jubi Jinjurichi are at best At least Low 6-B.

Mindovin said:
I think SM One Rinnegan Madara's PS scales from SM Hashirama.
If he was High 6-A in this form he wouldn't need to use his Susanoo to break out of Shukaku's seal, and he would've stomped the Biju without his eyes.

Think Madara got scaled to Hashi if I remember correctly and his rinnegan got scaled because both of his eyes allow him to use 5 limbo

Back