• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An insane jester tries to find out his value (Battle for Final Fantasy!) (GRACE)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
We see Four walking around Yoyleland, with a happy look on his face ready to do a Cake at Stake.

Four: Alright everyone, its time for...

Suddenly, by the time he got to the place the Cake at Stake was supposed to be held, he was instead met with destruction all over the place. The contestents who were up for elimination are dead as well as everyone else. Donut was sliced into pieces, TV had a hole through his screen as it sparked, Needle was snapped in half, Bell looked all dented and rusted, and much more. This sight actually filled Four with anger, knowing he had to find the one responsible for this, until he heard a voice.

???: Ah, look what we have here... a number!

The BFB host then turned his head to see who said it, which resembled some sort of clown-like mage. It was none other than Kefka Palazzo.

Kefka: I destroyed your place. I exterminated everyone you loved. I hated Math so much... which means you will be next!

Four, angered, began to screech so loud, the mage was pushed back, which surprised him of this number's potential power.

Four: Its time...

Four then attempted to fire some Zappies at the court mage, but they were all countered by some Thundagas, which destroyed the Zappies. Kefka then laughed, before preparing to cast another magic spell at the host of BFB.

======================
Yeah, to celebrate Four becoming 5-A thanks to me, I am doing this match and I regret nothing!

Speed is equal, and the battle takes place in Yoyleland, giving Four the home advantage. SBA is activated.

FYI, Four is 377.4 yottatons, and Kefka is 295.8 yottatons.

Who wins?

The most irritating screech: 1 (BattleReviews)

The most iconic laugh: 8 (Cropfist, GojiBoyForever, Buttersamuri, Jimboydejuan12, Maruishimaryishi, JooCipher, BruceTheBatman, TheTemEmpire)

Both get eliminated:

3AB22A31-1C82-43E9-8930-2E7972F5A4DD
E55F3FC9-D935-488C-9CCD-72C18CA510C0

I'm interested but I haven't played FF6 in awhile and don't know much on four. So uh sorry dude.

Mmm... might as well take action into at least discussing what Four is.

Four is rather unpredictable. The only ways I see of him beat Kefka are to either BFR him into the EXIT (a pocket dimension realm inside Four, but maybe Kefka can teleport out?) or transmutate him into a deformed body (which kills them). And not to mention, Fours screech is so loud, that people near it get KO'd, shown here. Regardless, I will take the vote.

Kefka has Teleportation, but correct me if im wrong, but is it not meant to be used to escape to another dimension? I pretty much recall that you can teleport out of a dungeon, but Im not sure if its been used for teleporting out to another dimension, since Four's inner body is basically a pocket dimension.

True, because Four's dimension is basically... a school, but if people get sucked into four, they appear in some sort of void, with a door, leading to EXIT

Currently. Makes more sense for Kefka to take it with the hacks brought up. Fours win conditions sound fairly small listed and less likely. Kef having more ways to win. Kef FTW

Back