• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amy Rose vs Sakura Haruno

Neither would win since neither have killing instinct. But Amy rose is superior and would win in a regular fight.

yea in Sonic 06

she basically said she would let existence end if it came to be existence or Sonic

Well then nvm I guess.

Darkness, what's the verdict on the crap with Sonic being Country Busting so we can get it done.

It's not. Because depending on his answer, Amy would get a massive upgrade in destructive power.

Huh... I thought I entered an Amy vs Sakura Thread. Sonic character vs... Naruto character... Hm...

Sonic character, who is City Level, upgrades to Mountain to Island Level due to boost. Kinda big deal.

Davy0 said:
Sonic character, who is City Level, upgrades to Mountain to Island Level due to boost. Kinda big deal.
This is not about country lvl Sonic. It's about Amy vs Sakura. Please debate that instead

i'm a bit curious as to why we're scaling Amy off of Tails

why should she be comparable to Tails? is there some oficial source that compared them at some point?

Amy trains regularly to be capable of keeping up with Sonic, as stated in Sonic Battle. So yes, she should be combat capable and should be comparable to the weakest member of Sonic's team, Tails.

Um... just a thought, but hasn't Amy been shown to be strong enough to generate a tornado with a single swing of a hammer? (Sonic Heroes and Sonic Battle)

Don't get why Tails is a tier lower than Knuckles and Sonic when they're all around the same strength. Knuckles hasn't had much of a fighting role for as long as Tails has now besides Forces amd yet we rank him as equal to Sonic besides the fact Amy Rose casually manhandles him when they appear together in the more recent games (think it might've happened in both Lost World and Generations).

Honestly, it confounds me. Based on the game canon, Knuclles hasn't fought in a long time just like Amy and Tails. Heck, it's implied robo-tails was a match for Sonic in Lost World.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Don't get why Tails is a tier lower than Knuckles and Sonic when they're all around the same strength. Knuckles hasn't had much of a fighting role for as long as Tails has now besides Forces amd yet we rank him as equal to Sonic besides the fact Amy Rose casually manhandles him when they appear together in the more recent games (think it might've happened in both Lost World and Generations).
Honestly, it confounds me. Based on the game canon, Knuclles hasn't fought in a long time just like Amy and Tails. Heck, it's implied robo-tails was a match for Sonic in Lost World.
the man handling was just for comedic purposes even though it wasn't even funny at all.

sonic didn't want to hurt tails in lost world, zavok may have stated that he was a match for sonic but in forces he got completely rekt by sonic as shown here: https://youtu.be/tZfwZj8w7Fc?t=2m

what ever he says basically means nothing.

Back