• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Advance amy
Diane visuals by 15sok-d7twjrs
A fight of strong girls with hammers (and obnoxious love-interest in the main character of the franchise their in)

Both characters are in full stats.

Let the battle begin.

Going with Amy due to the massive reaction speed advantage she has. Not really sure what Diane can really do, though.

Although Amy is faster, I think Diane can't be hurt too bad by her.

Point being, this is a stuffed animal's punch to a gentle giant kind of thing we have here.

Inconclusive.

Diane should win, most of Amy's stats are "possibly" and "likely". If we're going by the comfirmed stats Diane is superior (except in speed).

pretty weird seeing a diane matchup just a couple chapters before her getting her imminent power up. why do so?

RavenSupreme said:
pretty weird seeing a diane matchup just a couple chapters before her getting her imminent power up. why do so?
Amy and Diane seem to be similar when compared to their personalities and arsenal. Tell you what, I'll wait for the winning result as soon as the Great Fight Festival arc has ended.

yeha. im expecting a feat where she levels that huge ass maze by herself by the end of the arc. which is a gamechanger

Should this really be added? Amy has a blatantly unfair combat speed advantage along with significantly higher travel speed.

Well yeah, we just had a thread about Speed Stomps.

If the gap is too wide and can't be closed by hax, the fight is invalid.

I'm making a new thread once we get see an arc with the Giants and Fairies. I'm saying this because ironically, the only commandments we haven't seen after the time skip are Drole and Gloxinia while the only Sins we haven't seen are Diane and King (and Gowther, but I sure after Fraudrin is defeat, they will show him).

Back