• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Discussion Thread #2

Doesn't that imply Impostors are also ubiquitous in their setting?
If the Toppat Ship has no connection to the circumstances that lead to Impostors getting to the Skeld or Polus or such, what are Impostors doing on the Toppat ship?

all the previous maps got a description
maybe we should wait till the airship also gets one?
it might explain some things

The Impostors are stated to just be “Parasitic Shapeshifting Aliens” and this does pretty much imply that they seem to be able to spread, which already made sense considering the description of Mira HQ.

Now that it's finally confirmed that they don't wear spacesuits can we remove Self-Sustenance from Imposters?
Indefinitely actually doesn’t necessarily mean infinite, it’s direct meaning is “lasting for an unknown or unstated length of time” so it may actually be applicable still. I just decided to find the definition and that makes thing a lot less vague to me.

I was told that surviving for 1 year isn't enough since it's not indefinite.

Shit, I need to get my Switch

eca.jpg

Last edited:
From what I saw, it's only in freeplay mode, you can't make matches using it.

EDIT: Got the game. It seems to only be available on local play.

Last edited:
The Right Hand Man we saw in the trailer appears to be two separate parts. It's a free hat, and a skin I assume will come later.

I'm not using any Christmas money to get Among Us on the Switch because doing that is a waste of money when I have it for free on my phone. I can be patient for the new location, especially since no one can play online in the Toppat Airship until it is released everywhere. I also think a laptop is much better than a Switch so I would spend my money elsewhere. But anyway, I don't want to have the surprise ruined, so don't tell me anything about the new location yet. I have already seen the ejection though, it is a nice reference to the Henry Stickmin series.

Not at the moment. I managed to access it using a glitch. Here's the highlights. Spoilers.

•Crewmates can move rifles and pistols. They don't use them though.

•One of the sabotages is "Prevent Crash Course", seems to be Charles.

•Crewmates can throw around a trash bag pretty rough.

•It's basically canon that they have floating hands.

•No laser kill yet.

Not at the moment. I managed to access it using a glitch. Here's the highlights. Spoilers.

•No laser kill yet.
They have rifles and pistols, this could be a feat.

interesting
Wait, the Crewmates have to prevent a crash course somehow? That would mean the impostors have some way to completely malfunction the ship
not very notable
this was already canon but they also have Telekinesis
•No laser kill yet.
sad

so i was actually thinking of calcing the impostor jumping out of a vent since they seem to jump pretty high
what stats can jumping be used to calc? i think you can use jumping to calc speed, lifting strenght and striking strenght and just wanted to make sure

Yeah seems fine.

Im fine with it as well.

As such, the new rating would be this:

Athletic Human (Can jump out of vents at this speed), possibly Subsonic

should i also try calcing the impostor moving when killing a crewmate?
it could maybe upgrade it's possible speed

to me it looks like medium distance
also i could maybe put it in calc evaluations with something like this for it's priority:
Priority: 3 or 4 (could either upgrade the impostors speed or give a supportive rating to the impostors possible speed)
how does that sound?

Back