• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke mindhaxes because he is superior to Dark Empire Sidious who is superior to Darth Plagueis who could do this:

During one of his meditation sessions, Plagueis stretches out with his mind to touch the minds of every living being in the galaxy, but is stopped by the Force who retaliates by infecting his laboratory specimens with deadly diseases:

so he had stretched out—indeed, as if invisible, transubstantiated—to inform every being of his existence, and impact all of them: Muunoid or insectoid, secure or dispossessed, free or enslaved. A warrior waving a banner in triumph on a battlefield. A ghost infiltrating a dream.

But ultimately to no end. The Force grew silent, as if in flight from him, and many of the animals in his laboratory succumbed to horrifying diseases.

- Darth Plagueis

It shall be noted that Plagueis is explained as influencing not only humanoids, but insectoids and any and every sentient being in general:

The known galaxy includes nearly a billion inhabited star systems, from uncharted settlements set up by smugglers to megapolis worlds where scarcely a meter of untouched ground remains. Nearly seventy million of those star systems were sufficiently populated for representation of some sort in the Galactic Empire, a vast bureaucracy responsible for the affairs of more than one hundred quadrillion beings.

- The Essential Atlas

The amount of insects on Earth is estimated to be roughly 10 quintillion, so the ratio between humans and insects would be one to 1.3 million. Applying that to the Star Wars galaxy, and the amount of beings Plagueis is capable of affecting telepathically would be, lowballed, roughly 130 sextillion.

Therefore, Luke Skywalker mindhaxes Amon.

Plus the Zerg reproduce at an extremely rapid rate and we scale them with the insect count at Earth. They've conquered dozens to over a hundred worlds in the milky way galaxy.

Not Icarus said:
I doubt that tbh, since the Galactic Empire here is only listed at the Quadrillions.
Read carefully. I make the argument that Darth Plageuis have tried to mindhax all of the beings in the galaxy and not just the living and sentient beings within the territory of the Galactic Empire, when I meant all beings in the galaxy that also includes the all of the star systems in which the GE have never a territory in said star system. The GE doesn't even encompass the entirety of the galaxy, it only encompasses a huge portion of the galaxy. Also, the Essential Atlas only refers to the official population of the GE, not the population in the entirety of the galaxy. Here's the thing. Plageuis didn't mindhax the total population of the GE, he mindhaxes every living thing in the galaxy which means by lowballed and being very conservative at an amount of 130 sextillion which had a significant gap compared to quadrillions.

Not Icarus said:
Plus the Zerg reproduce at an extremely rapid rate and we scale them with the insect count at Earth. They've conquered dozens to over a hundred worlds in the milky way galaxy. .
How does that even make that Luke can't mindhax Amon? Also, I also included the insect scale count too because of Darth Plagueis capable of mindhaxing every living thing in the galaxy without having any shows of difficulty and the reason why he stopped doing it is that the Force retaliated against his action of doing such a thing.

But because the Force isn't even intervening in this debate, therefore Luke could casually replicate what Plagueis did without having the Force retaliating against him.

Amon's mind hacking should be above Luke's he does mind hack the Zerg, Terran, and Protoss all at once. The Terran Dominion actually should have population almost as good as the Galactic Empire at their peak anyway; they do have multiple star systems at their possession with each planet they own harvesting billions of lives. Zerg are also far more populated than humans given their reproductive system and are basically giant space insects. Their population should dwarf the insect population of Earth's which is lowballed at 20 Quintillion while the Galactic Empire is only Quadrillions.

Amon also mindhaxes not just the whole galaxy but the entire universe, and his mind hacking resistance is just as good as his mind hacking abilities. Also, I don't see Luke getting past Amon's Low-Godly Regenerationn anytime soon.

I Concede when I see that Amon had universal-scaled mind hax, but I do vaguely remember there's a Star Wars comic in which a Sith Lord had a helmet that allows him to mind hax the SW universe, Which comic is that again? But still, Darth Plagueis can mindhax hundreds of Sextillions which is far more above Quintillions. Again, the Essential Atlas refers to the population that the GE hold over, it's not going to include insects of course.

Since when a sector of a galaxy civilization have a comparable population to an actua lgalactic-scale civilization? That makes no sense to me unless every planet they have is about several trillions of people.

Sorry, I don't know much about Starcraft.

Also, how does mindhaxing from another universe is helpful in a fight? The Force is omnipresent, there's no range limit in what Luke could do with the Force.

The Force is only a on galactic scale according the to introduction. Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.

And yeah, because mind hacking from another universe is both Low Multiversal range, and doubles like a sniping ability where mind hacking from a distance when your opponent can't reach you.

The force is universal in scale, force users exist outside of and have traveled outside of the falaxy

@DDM

No it actually is Universal in scale. Obi-WANs introduction only concerns the Galaxy when Star Wars first began and that was the only setting.

Multiple times the force refers to the universe, such as dark plagues and The Comic concerning the artifact

Hmm, I see; though Amon still has clear cut better mind hax either way.

Well Amon pretty much devastated at least the whole galaxy and likely the universe in an alternate timeline where Kerrigan doesn't live and there's a possibility that he also mindhaxed people from other parts of the universe since he is left uncontested. Also isn't the Dominion only in the billions? I don't remember there even being at least trillions of Terrans out there but we don't know how large the UED population is and they're 60,000 light years away from the Koprulu Sector.

That's just what's currently rated and is heavily lowballed; I'm pretty sure each and every planet in their territory has billions; and they should at least be in the Trillions, but that's on the list of future StarCraft revisions planned. UED is miniscule compared to the Terran Dominion.

The UED is surely larger than the Dominion since they're older and the Dominion planets from what I know average in around 2 billion for standard habitable planets with decent infrastructure, resources, and etc iirc but it'd be nice if we could research it better. I think backwater planets are usually in the millions though like Mar Sara but I don't entirely remember it. And oh yeah, Kerrigan easily killed billions of people in the early parts of Wings of Liberty and the Dominion was still standing.

Wonder how big is the Dominion when you finally get your StarCraft revision finished lol. I wanna see the Terrans have their own page here. We could possibly do stuff like UNSC VS Dominion battles.

Tarsonis alone was stated to have billions of lives, as stated when Mengsk stole the Psi Emitter and used it and the Infamous but bad quote. Also, UED was larger during StarCraft 1, but Terran expanded throughout Wings of Liberty and furthermore prior to Heart of the Swarm. And as side note, Earth had a population of 23 Billion in 2301 and is much higher in 2500. Scientists say a perfected planet Earth could have around 100 Billion people.

Also, sorry to disappoint, but pretty sure Terran would stomp in that Civilizations thread. But yeah, Civilization profiles are the main things being worked on and need updates.

Edit: Also, this is starting to become a routine, a stomp Vs thread suddenly becomes a general discussion board.

On the sidenote, I'm curious of how big the Dominion fleet really is considering there's no way that they stayed at 50 Battlecruisers after Wings of Liberty.

That was a troll link, so I removed that one. Anyway, we might be able to find out at some point how big the Terran Dominion is.

Yeah, there aren't many Protoss left and were separated into divided clans; so they don't really have much reason to exceed billions.

Should we close this anyways? Idk how to do it with my phone and I'm fine with someone else doing it for me. Also the Carrier VS Star Destroyer and Amon VS Darth Sidious thread too I guess.

I will close them, only Discussion Mods and above can close threads actually. Removing is possible, but it's ill advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back