• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So we'r realying on Reiatsu?

Reiatsu relies on Almighty's fate.

Almighty's fate is a literal coin toss with unknown results when against NG's fate hax.

It's as i said...inconclusive.

If Almighty's fate somehow supersedes then Yhwach stomps via nulling.

If NG's fate supersededs, it completely kills any attemp the Almighty has at winning by choosing a future where the almighty doesn't null (passively ofc). Turning this into a stomp for Amane.

I don't think either of us can argue that either side wins under these conditions.

And about the if = Amane takes it. I meant they keep overwriting each-other. But i guess your point makes sense as well.

Firephoenixearl said:
So we'r realying on Reiatsu?
Reiatsu relies on Almighty's fate.

Almighty's fate is a literal coin toss with unknown results when against NG's fate hax.

It's as i said...inconclusive.

If Almighty's fate somehow supersedes then Yhwach stomps via nulling.

If NG's fate supersededs, it completely kills any attemp the Almighty has at winning by choosing a future where the almighty doesn't null (passively ofc). Turning this into a stomp for Amane.

I don't think either of us can argue that either side wins under these conditions.

And about the if = Amane takes it. I meant they keep overwriting each-other. But i guess your point makes sense as well.
What the **** are you talking about?

No, we aren't relying on Reiatsu at all, we are relying on Yhwach's other abilities with the Almighty

Theses abilities:

"Precognition (Yhwach can see all possible futures), Information Analysis (Yhwach can understand all powers he sees in the future), Reactive Evolution and Power Nullification (All powers that Yhwach sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him)"

Yhwach stomps via using this line of abilities in this order:

Precognition ---> Information Analysis ----> Reactive Evolution + Power Null ---> Reiatsu Crush

Yhwach's 5-C form already has his Almighty out, so he will be seeing the future at the start of this match, he will see Amane's power (Nameless Glory), he will instantly learn what the power is, and when he learns the power, he gains a resistance to it and nullifies it.

And as soon as Yhwach is both resistant to and nullifies Nameless Glory, Amane's protection is gone and he will die to Reiatsu crush.

That's why I mentioned Reiatsu.

Yes but it's all dependant on the potency of the fate hax. I just told you. Amane passively fate haxes and:

If it's stronger than Almighty, it neggs any attempt for the Almighty to touch it, cus it'll be playing by NG's rules. There is nothing Yhwach can do if he's stuck following a fate he cannot rewrite.

If it's weaker than Almighty, Almighty nulls it. Yhwach stomps.

It's a cointoss.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes but it's all dependant on the potency of the fate hax. I just told you. Amane passively fate haxes and:
If it's stronger than Almighty, it neggs any attempt for the Almighty to touch it, cus it'll be playing by NG's rules. There is nothing Yhwach can do if he's stuck following a fate he cannot rewrite.

If it's weaker than Almighty, Almighty nulls it. Yhwach stomps.

It's a cointoss.
Changing the future, and becoming resistant to and nullifying hax are two different things. I literally said the other powers of the Almighty are what makes Yhwach wins this fight.

His reactive evolution and power null have nothing to do with his fate hax. They have to do with his precognition.

For a power to take his side, he must first know it, for him to know a power - he must see it, for him to see a power - "his eyes must be open."

"My Schrift is 'A - The Almighty'. Able to see all of the future. And the ability to steal all power. "

He isn't changing fates or anything - he actually never manipulated futures into after he absorbed the Soul King during his fight with Ichigo.

That's where he stated the true power of the Almighty.

So yeah:

Precognition ---> Information Analysis ----> Reactive Evolution + Power Null ---> Reiatsu Crush = Dead Kid

i'll say ; for the sake of argument, that almighty and NG counter and nullify each other

yhwach then proceed to slaughter amane with the rest of his arsenal

Hmm if NG and Almighty nullify each-other. Then we still have Power null vs Power null.

Yhwach adapts and says "your powers cannot defeat me"

NG says "your powers can't reach me"

That's the thing, by assuming equal potencies we reach this bad point. "Doesn't work on me" vs "Can't affect me", both with equal potencies.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hmm if NG and Almighty nullify each-other. Then we still have Power null vs Power null.
Yhwach adapts and says "your powers cannot defeat me"

NG says "your powers can't reach me"

That's the thing, by assuming equal potencies we reach this bad point. "Doesn't work on me" vs "Can't affect me", both with equal potencies.
Nameless Glory is what gives Amane power null.

If Yhwach adapts to and nullifies Nameless Glory - which Amane doesn't resist by the way - then Yhwach will defeat him easily as Amane doesn't have his power anymore, for his power took Yhwach's side.

Similarly Nameless Glory will do everything in its power to prevent Yhwach from nulling. Bringing out even 0% chances (yes even 0% chances are possible as even Utakata Misogi was trashed by Amane, he would have won otherwise), to stop Yhwach.

That's my point, you're saying "Yhwach Adapts and nulls", I say "NG prevents that". Both have equal potencies in our case, so neither comes out victorious it's just a neverending clash of "I adapt" vs "I don't let you do so".

Firephoenixearl said:
Similarly Nameless Glory will do everything in its power to prevent Yhwach from nulling. Bringing out even 0% chances (yes even 0% chances are possible as even Utakata Misogi was trashed by Amane, he would have won otherwise), to stop Yhwach.
That's my point, you're saying "Yhwach Adapts and nulls", I say "NG prevents that". Both have equal potencies in our case, so neither comes out victorious it's just a neverending clash of "I adapt" vs "I don't let you do so".
Yhwach's Fate manipulation is what will negate Nameless Glory. Not his other powers.

They will both be trying to negate each other's future - in turn negating each other.

Yhwach's adapting and nulling is on top of that, and after he adapts and nulls - Amane gets killed.

Imagine a game of tug-of-war, two people are pulling the rope with equal force against one another (Nameless Glory vs. Almighty Fate Manip) - neither move any distance whatsoever.

Now imagine, that one of those people (Yhwach with his Reactive Evolution and Power Null) has a friend that comes in and unlocks the opponent's hands (Nameless Glory) and throws him on the ground

And then the contestant and his friend proceeded to beat up on the other contestant.

That's an analogy of what is happening here, in this fight.

No we decided Fate Manip will be self negated with NG's fate manip. So this is just to save us brain cells and not bother with "which fate hax will come out on top of choosing the future?"

Now we have Yhwachs Reactive Evol/Null vs NG's passive protection. We dropped the fate point. Now it's this point. Yhwach tries to evolve, NG stops it, Yhwach evolves, NG stops it. Almighty's fate manip isn't going to take care of NG's full arsenal, just the fate manip part (so we basically removed fate manip from both their arsenals). We still got NG's passive protection versus Yhwach's reactive evol. Both of equal potency. Now what?

And the analogy would be more like:

Tug of war with equal strength. One guy (Yhwach) uses some dopping and becomes as strong as 2 guys and tries to pull the rope, though the other guy (Amane) gets a friend with equal potency (NG's protection), that is pulling with him. So we'r back to a stalemate.

Or i guess it'd be more like:

Yhwach goes for the protein shake to become stronger, then Amane's friend just slaps the protein shake off Yhwach's hands. Yhwach tries again, gets slapped again, rinse and repeat.

No, that's not what "negated" means.

Yhwach's Almighty gets "negated" because NG will pick a future that benefits Amane, while Amane's NG gets "negated" because Yhwach's Almighty will pick a future that benefits Yhwach.

They are at a standstill - they get "negated".

For another analogy, think of the Lovers Tug-of-War. Usually, two women fighting over a single man. Each girl is pulling on a man's arms - neither back down leading to essentially nothing happening.

If for example, Amane chooses a future in which Yhwach doesn't adapt and null his Almighty (somehow?), Yhwach will choose a future where that doesn't happen.

Their manipulations of the future will fight against each other causing no future to be changed - the fate of the world remains unaltered by either party. However, Yhwach is constantly seeing all futures and all powers take Yhwach side.

While the Almighty and the NG fate hax gets negated by one another - that still leads to the other powers of the Almighty - making it so the NG takes Yhwach's side instead of Amane's. Making Yhwach immune to the ability while simultaneously stealing the ability.

That's why Yhwach will win.

Also, do you have any scans or quotes in which Nameless Glory was able to negate someone from adapting to said ability while simultaneously nullifying it and negating that future of the Nameless Glory negating the adaption and nullification from happening in the first place?

Saying that the NG will be able to do all of that simultaneously is an immense stretch without proof.

Ugh I'm too bored of this to continue arguing, and i already explained that fate hax is not what's going to be negging yhwachs abilities, and it's you that needs to prove why probability is not going to affect yhwach but i stopped caring i feel like we're going in circles. Ok whatever yhwach takes it idc enough to argue back and forth anymore. So put yhwach 3rd in the list, amane 4th and medaka 5th?

Firephoenixearl said:
Ugh I'm too bored of this to continue arguing, and i already explained that fate hax is not what's going to be negging yhwachs abilities, and it's you that needs to prove why probability is not going to affect yhwach but i stopped caring i feel like we're going in circles. Ok whatever yhwach takes it idc enough to argue back and forth anymore. So put yhwach 3rd in the list, amane 4th and medaka 5th?
I, too, am tired of arguing.

And no, don't get me that shit. I am the one posting constant scans of the Almighty's abilities and powers - what Yhwach has dealt with and his resistances. What Yhwach's Almighty is above canonically and how his powers work against others.

You are the one who has shown absolutely nothing but your word - making incredible claims with any evidence to back it up. But whatever, you conceded.

And again, no. Amane is 8-C physically - he does not qualify for a spit on the 5-C spot. Amane could get a spot on the 8-C list on if or when he beats HA DIO, but on not the 5-C.

Your BlazBlue example was debunked in an earlier post of mine. For isn't the characters with 2-A hax in the spot, but it is the 2-A characters in the series that have the spot on the 2-A list.

Here's the debunk:

"What are you talking about?

BlazBlue has 2-A characters, which all of the other characters' hax is scaled from, that's why they are on the Strongest List for 2-A, not because of the characters (3-D characters) whose hax scales to them (4-D characters).

Here they are:

Warren Valion said:
Lmao.

That's okay

The only reason I had scans is that others left them on the website and I knew where to look.
Lel, that's one way to be smart i guess. It's been 2 days since i made the profile and i made it based on some help from the wiki and knowledge of the verse as a whole. For proof and shit i'd need to go over 4 volumes all over again and check all the things he's done. xD

Vote for Yhwach.

Resistant to Conceptual manipulation, paralysis, precognition, fate manipulation, power null, probability manipulation, etc. (To long to list all.)

Almighty:

• He can affect weapons, set traps, change the environment directly in a thought.
  • Can see all futures at once, change a specific "moment" from a future and bring that "event" to the present without any of the "events" leading to that "conclusion" happening.
  • All powers he see with Almighty in the future cannot kill him or harm him. They become allies.
  • Even when all of his powers are remove, negated, taken or halve Yhwach can return his powers to himself once more.
If current Almighty won't work on this foe, Almighty still works on everything else. It isn't just people that Almighty can affect.

Moving on, Blut Vene Anhaben can shield himself from his foes attacks and if they blow it up, Yhwach's blood will enter their body and consume and absorbed them. Yhwach has two more ways of absorbing by touch and by placing a piece of his soul inside you and taking away your life force with a beam of light afterwards. It isn't made of fictional energy so it can't be absorb or block. (The tree of life failed.)

Yhwach can open portals and use his own shadow to teleport between his own dimension and others, so BFR.

Zanka No Tachi:

• 10 trillion skeletons to fight for him. (Cannot summon all at once or at least was never shown to do. About 20-30 at once.)
  • Invisible Sun cloak up to 15 million degrees Celsius. (Legs are the only body part not surrounded by the fire.) + Sword.
  • Existence Erasure.
Soul Destruction Arrows. (Foes can't reincarnate, and are remove from the cycle of life and death.) Quincy can make fire hundreds upon thousands of arrows at the same time. (By creating bows, guns, machine guns, giant bows on the air or even using one finger to shoot them like Yhwach.)

• Telekinesis & Telepathy.
  • Can revive allies.
  • Can create dozen of giant sand statues to fight for him.
  • Regenerationn. (Shot himself with his own Soul Destruction Arrows on his own heart and regenerated. Uryu also shot him with another arrow on his heart from the back to remove all of his powers, and the arrow didn't killed him even when all of his powers ceased to exist.)
  • Light & Darkness Manipulation.
  • Summoning back up through his shadow dimension.
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Biological Manipulation
  • Earth Manipulation
  • Information Analysis
  • Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry with The Compulsory (Yhwach's nerves can invade the bodies of others to control their movements and forcibly compressing their bodies into compact balls or badly warp their bodies, if his nerves manages to completely invade his opponent's body, Yhwach can near instantly tear them to ribbons. Yhwach can also control inorganic objects such as the ground or buildings and evolve by absorbing information through his nerves and mimicking his target powers and abilities)
  • Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Healing, Poison Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Reactive Evolution with The Deathdealing (Yhwach can control over any and all 'Lethal Doses' within his range. He alters the dosage of any substance he ingests or tanks, manipulating the 'poison' and either granting himself complete immunity within a single minute or lowering an opponent's resistance to kill or incap them. Furthermore with Askin's Vollständig, Hasshein. Yhwach will automatically adapts to changes in "poison"; as long as the base of the poison remains the same, any surface layer changes will cause Yhwach's immunity to adjust in turn, rendering the poison ineffective)
  • Explosion Creation
  • Durability Negation and Transmutation with The Explode (His reishi turns whatever it comes in contact with into a bomb)
  • Fear Manipulation with The Fear (Yhwach can instill fear in others through his Heilig Pfeil. Furthermore with ├äs's Vollständig, Tatarforas. Yhwach only needs eye contact for his ability to work and he can create a dome with multiple eyes all around for a higher chance of success. In addition, one glance is enough to cause fear, closing one's eyes afterwards is no use, because fear has embedded within one's mind),
  • Fire Manipulation and Heat Manipulation with The Heat
  • Can greatly increases his durability with The Iron
  • Can fire off Reishi constructs to forcibly close gateways between dimensions and form Reishi cages to entrap his opponents with The Jail
  • Empathic Manipulation with The Love (Yhwach can launch a heart-shaped projectile and anyone hit by this heart will fall in love with him and they will obey every command he gives them)
  • Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Immortality (Type 3 and 8), Reactive Power Level and Limited Reality Warping with The Miracle (Yhwach can manifest the fears of the masses like fear of not being able to destroy his body into reality. His power works by turning any and all damage, lethal included, into size and power)
  • Reactive Power Level with The Overkill (Yhwach can gain might by killing someone, be it enemy, ally, or even beast)
  • Can force his opponents to question everything about themselves and their abilities with The Question
  • Sound Manipulation with The Roar, Air Generation, Statistics Amplification
  • Regenerationn (Mid-High) and Immortality (Type 3 and 8) with The Superstar (Yhwach can gain might from the cheers of a crowd)
  • Reality Warping (anything fantasy becomes reality, like summoning meteors, cloning himself up to six times with the exact same abilities and power, creating stuff, throwing people to space, making your bones into cookies.)
  • Elemental Manipulation
  • Death Manipulation
  • Stealth Mastery
  • Duplication
  • Power Bestowal (can bestow any power he wants to others and himself)
  • Spatial Manipulation with The Wind (Yhwach can physically bend away the space to avoid attacks from his opponents)
  • Durability Negation and Intangibility with The X-Axis (Yhwach can uniformly penetrate anything between his weapon and his target, ignoring obstacles and durability. Futhermore with The X-Axis True Power active, Yhwach is constantly in a state of intangibility, rendering him virtually untouchable even by Shinigami who can interact with spirits and intangible objects)
  • Power Mimicry and Shapeshifting with The Yourself (Yhwach can mimic not just the appearance of others but also their memories, knowledge, powers and equipment.
Yhwach King of Solo. You. Cannot. Simply. Overwhelmed. Yhwach.

U8r4o4fno8r21

Typing walls of text is fine so long as its relevant to the thread, Yhwach's powers are relevant. Quoting walls of text is the problem.

AnonymousBlank said:
Typing walls of text is fine so long as its relevant to the thread, Yhwach's powers are relevant. Quoting walls of text is the problem.
Most of yhwach's powers are not relevant here, it's like they're just mentioned for the sake of being mentioned. It's like mentioning Ban Midou's entire arsenal if he passively wins or mentioning all of Limbo's stuff if only 1 or 2 are viable.

Edit: That reminds me, i gotta unfuck Limbo's profile sometime soon.

Powers I didn't explained are easier to deduced. Like Matter manipulation, you all should know what that means, Amane gets turned to pieces and absorbed by Yhwach.

Back