• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh... in which direction?

Amane's. She only seems to have type 2 to her advantage, but that's only temporary. Amane's luck alone will make her unable to land a finishing blow while amane will just throw his sword and kill her.

She can summon this cutie. (or this one if you want to have a battle of destiny manipulation)

And protective circle protect from probability/destiny stuff.

Hmm about the summoning:

1. How does it work?

2. How in character is it?

3. How fast is it?

4. Will it be affected by the passive luck?

Iirc its in character for "normal" humans in that series to summon Materials, because thats how most of their fights play out (Haxed pokemon fights), but i dont know for this girl specificly.

Speaking of this series. I remember talking about white queen in another site and people were saying she has universal feats. That true?

Summoning is the first thing she does.

The instant she does she also gets a protective circle. (Though she can also get that via her power)

Summoning starts by exploding a granade.

Once she has a protective circle (e.g. also via her own power), she will be unaffected by that luck. The circle will prevent interference of that.

Firephoenixearl said:
Speaking of this series. I remember talking about white queen in another site and people were saying she has universal feats. That true?
If it were she would be listed as universal, no?

She has universal feats in a non-canon corssover and some unreliable stuff like statements that she could lift the universe. Aside from that not really, though.

Summoners don't really use lots of magic power, mostly because the verses magic has very limited uses. The summoning ceremony in particular has a 100% sucess rate. It's designed so that all kinds of high level mythological beings, like the red lady, can't interfere with it.

And her power is more a divine authority than magic. It's a consequence of her existence as god, much like people having a set lifespan is the consequence of the existence of a god of death, and its effect borrows elements of the summoning ceremony. I don't think it would fail by chance.

Huh. Not much Amane can do here especially if she summons and brings out a tier 4 god with resistence to his powers at least when unfocused. Maybe if he focused Nameless Glory into dark aura but he only does that when extremely angered to the point of wanting to kill in horrible ways.

The only option would be if amane nailed her before the fight started like "i don't want to fight" then she gets run over by a car or sth. But since that doesn't apply here...lol i guess.

Let's do Ikki next time in speed unequal

Yes, he does, but she can apparently deal with it, cus her magic cannot be affected by probability, and the fate would just make things go his way but since white queen would join the field RIP. So it mostly makes you make mistakes. His in most in character fate stuff is death hax (heart stop) but she has type 2. But it's mostly due to the fact that Amane can't stop her magic.

So, like, should I close this as a stomp or is it just... a result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back