• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) vs RWBY Gauntlet

Jaften

Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Just for fun.

Alucard (Hellsing) vs RWBY

Pre-Schrodinger Alucard takes on all of RWBY one by one. How far can the vampire get?

Everybody is in character but Alucard really wants to add people to his list of familiars. Therefore, stuff like telekinesis, familiars and mind control are only used as last resorts. If he struggles too much, we can let him use them more regularly, for example letting him start fights with X number of familiars. Precognition is totally applicable in combat though.

Speed not equalized because that's boring, and also because AFAIK Alucard is slightly faster which gives him a slight edge to cover for his lower standard AP.

Win via KO, BFR, incap or death. If a character can defeat Alucard even with his regen more than once, he loses.

I'm pretty sure Alucard haxstomps the entire RWBY cast, and regens whatever they throw at him.

Cinder could potentially end him via what she did to Pyrrha but that's assumping she lands the hit.

That and with more and more people he defeats he essedtially grows an army of huntsmen in training and even professional huntsmen that sort of lets him do the rest of the work hands-off.

I mean, the Brothers are out in space, so I don't think they'd play into this.

If they actually decide to fight alucard he gets yeeted, yeah.

IDK if Salem would even interfere with him slaughtering everyone and everything.

Kinda depends on if Alucard can hurt them with TK

If he can, his regen keeps him alive to TK every 8B in the series to eventual death, before stopping beyond that.

I could see him potentially defeating Cinder through killing her before she activates her Maiden abilities with an army of other RWBY 8-Bs, tbh.

But after that he can't really challenge people like Salem and the Gods.

Should I make any adjustments to this match?

Schnee One said:
Cinder can and will trigger her powers after seeing that many people fighting her
That sort of ignores every single stealth fighter in the show.

Although Alucard wouldn't seem like the type to fight that covertly instead of putting on a show.

Emerald using illusions to confuse the opponent and being stealth arrebtwo very different things.

She doesn't stealth kill the Grimm, Ruby or any other student beyond Coco.

This assumes they can kill her before she activates, or that they go stealth under Alucards command

Back