• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell vs Alucard (I have no idea why I am making this.)

ik Alucard will start off with his guns first but that wont really do much
maxwell just might outhax him ezily
so you are voting maxwell? I thought alucards immortality and stuff might help

But since alucard still didnt get upgraded yet, maxwell stomps for now
we shall wait then
incon? If maxwell writes some crazy shit, then he stomps but if alucard shoots him, then he stomps
tbh I think writing 4 letters will be faster since alucard would have to close the distance then aim and shoot maxwell, Max also has thought based Teleportation so would that help him dodge?

If he can't interact with the abstraction of thoughts then he can't effect Schrodinger Alucard without some sort of Higher D manipulation.
What can Alucard do against 2-A BFR? His Concept Manip is High 4D I think.

Is Max sending Alucard into a universe with a 2-A distance or?
Max is gonna teleport him to one of the universes in the infinite multiverse so Alucard need to travel infinite universes to get to Maxwell. He created a 2-A Multiverse and can send anyone to anywhere in there away from himself

Would that make him resistant to it? Alucard is getting stomped rn I am waiting for the upgrade to his AP
No but by assimilating Maxell he'd get absorbed on conceptual level and Alucard would gain all of his abilities.

But yeah we should wait for the AP revision to conclude.

Back