• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) VS Dio Brando

Speed's equalized (because Dio would speedstomp Alucard into oblivion), no Schrodinger, Alucard can see and harm The World.

Fight takes place in an eternal dark area, like an eternal night or something or some place really dark.

Both are around 10-20 meters away from each other.

Dio has a higher level of regenerative powers, however that only comes with the cost of blood, unlike Alucard who can just do so himself. There are many things that are interesting, however...Alucard does have pre-cog/clairvoyance, which would incredibly aid him in this situation is a factor as well as his telekines, intangibility, familiars, and unknown extent of his weather control. In Dio's case, he has The World with timestop, freezing tissues on contact, as well as accuracy that rivals Star Platinum (which is another clairvoant factor). The main issue I can see here is the difference in powe since in Level Zero would be the ultimate threat against Dio with the millions of familiars which would probably overwhelm Dio until Alucard could give enough chip damage to actually kill him, it's tough to say. It could honestly go either way since Alucard's regen helps his durability and allow himself to tank The World's attack, yet Dio would need to get hit by something large.

I give in with inconclusive. Unless environment could possibly be given, meaning that Alucard could last long enough for the sun to rise and kill Dio?

Wasn't this done before?

Anyway, I think DIO takes this given the environment conditions. He can spam "ZA WARUDO!" and out-last Alucard till the last soul.

@Sir Ovens, I have no recollection of this happening on the Versus Threads boards before. I do know they had a victory from OBD/NarutoForums I believe that was outdated?

ToAruFan said:
But Dil has no way of hitting Alucard. His true form is incorporeal.
this is alucard without shcrodinger, he isnt omnipresent :)

and in that case i go with dio too, and aside from the world dio can also freeze alucard :)

GreatestSin said:
ToAruFan said:
But Dil has no way of hitting Alucard. His true form is incorporeal.
this is alucard without shcrodinger, he isnt omnipresent :)
and in that case i go with dio too, and aside from the world dio can also freeze alucard :)
No even in his original form he is incorporeal. Every time he got torn to shreds, he would turn into that shadowy substance and attack his enemies. He said so himself his physical body means nothing to him. You need holy weapons to attack his non corporeal form.

Then this would end as inconclusive. Alucard woud have no way of out matching The World's Time Stop spam and DIO would have no way of killing off Alucard for good.

But I personally think that DIO would outlast Alucard, especially with Time Stop.

Then this would end as inconclusive. Alucard woud have no way of out matching The World's Time Stop spam and DIO would have no way of killing off Alucard for good.

But I personally think that DIO would outlast Alucard, especially with Time Stop.
All Al needs to do to win is keep the fight going long enough and keep DIO in the same place long enough for the sun to come up and DIO is dead. Far as the timestop spamming goes, he'd have to use a timestop per 'life' for Al because all the damage he causes during a timestop would happen to the person in one instant pretty much as one action, so why would one action cause more than one death? Even if each timestop did cause more than one death, some of the entities within Al are vampires, probably quite a few considering how long he's worked for Hellsing, and they are only killable by holy weapons, silver etc or being eaten by Al, none of which DIO has.

Back