• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The glare has no heat, mass or pressure, simply by looking at something they die, it's that easy.

The instant nightengale even became conscious of the glare, her power had already died hundreds of times in her place.

@CP does anything she has can help her with glare ik you mentioned her mid-godly ain't helping but does things like acausal even help her?

critters are legit abstracts and phenomenons of something like information yet GK can atomize a critter so hard it didn't help nightgale at all

Don't think anything really helps if all GK has to do is look at her, and even before becoming conscious of what's happening she gets atomized hundreds of times.

I don't have the greatest knowledge of critters since i have only played ourai no gahkthun so far and it wasn't explained there, Fab and others can explain it. But from what i have heard critters are above the laws of physics, and are phenomenon and abstracts. GK atomized a critter.

He also later atomizes and kills tesla who is a conceptual being but that's in ultharathotep not what's being used here though, and in ultharathotep he can do crazy stuff like reshaping the world and it's laws and his gaze is hundreds of millions of times stronger, but not relevant here.

alright then i'll go with rosenkruz/GK because of how his stare can end altair and pretty much what CP mentioned they are above physics, and are phenomenons and abstracts of something such as death and information so i would think if nothing helps her survive she's going to die from a glare

@monarch he only came back cause he had an anchor (Neon) to tie his existence back into the world otherwise tesla would have permanently died iirc

@Monarch Tesla basically has type 8 immortality which allowed him to come back, he was killed by rosenkreuz but he came back because of Neon.

As long as someone thinks of a ray of light streaking across the sky, and calls his name, he can come back even from being killed.

Having started playing inganock, i'm more convinced altair is screwed here, critters are phenomenon just like diseases, physical laws hold no meaning to them, they are basically death itself.

Nightengale's critters were atomized hundreds of times by GK before she was even aware what was happening.

Altair regens from existence erasure, GK kills the embodiments of death 100's of times over, Altair dies...

never seen it so likely not but idk however that's IF she can pull it off before he atomizes her to all hell

i saw the scene instead it she needed a word to say it and the affects went in which a glare > a word

For people saying altair for reasons above, what reasons exactly are those? Cause i'm not seeing how altair gets around an immediate atomization that atomizes abstracts 100's of times over.

Does altair have ways of winning? Yes, will she be able to use them? Nope, cause she dies by GK doing nothing but looking at her.

Back