• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair Tries to Solo Your Verse

If you could make a profile then you could make the match. Also I dont think a good match with Altair is possible because shes at the level of hax she either stomps or gets stomped.

Kenei911 said:
Altair deletes the concept of world energy without making any substitution to the source of energy, this deprives Xue of 60-70% of his power. He is then killed through Holopscion movements, maybe she can create a duplicate Xue by taking the concept of him being able to create avatars and make changes into it such as it being to require cosmic energy instead of world energy retaining abilities of Xue being in his 100%. Weakened Xue will have no way to maintain his existence since he's fighting the exact him but more powerful.
World Energy is not something that will affect him in his current strongest Key as he is taking the energy from the Higher Dimension. Blocking it will only affect his World Avatars. To affect him in Voidification you would need to be able to affect the Higher Dimension through Hax (7-D) or AP that breaks the Multiverse and reach within the Higher Dimension as he will not even be hurt by you completly destroying the Multiverse.

Just gonna watch this thread, don't care to argue the real life/4th Wall Breaking NLF amongst other things, just gonna think it potential Tenslime matches besides Rimuru.

Btw is it for a fact or a rule set in stone that a lower dimensional being will always be inferior to a higher one?

I dont really remember that Altair had any ability that say anything about "bypasses the dimensional differences" but at it stand now anything above High 2A she can't affect since they're higher dimensional than her.

7-D hax completly oblirate Altair, don't see why it's argued.

Also, unless people arg that Altair is Omni due to her 4th wall breaking or the Holopsicon, i can throw Ajimu and tell the same, anyway:

I don't have super strong verse as favorite but it's not really a problem.

Obviously if a 4-B character has 1-A power null (e.g. Khârn the Betrayer's power null granted by Khorne) or something it will affect fourth dimensional and higher characters, but none of Altair's powers are beyond the scope of fifth/sixth dimensional existences, if my understanding is correct.

By this point, anything related Altair matchups and hax explanations is just begging to become toxic.

Especially considering she's getting that High 2-A key at some point. Some people even hinted at making her 1-A.

LightSShinning said:
I dont really remember that Altair had any ability that say anything about "bypasses the dimensional differences" but at it stand now anything above High 2A she can't affect since they're higher dimensional than her.
I never said anything about Altair when I was asking about dimensional differences and things. It was just a question in general

Just asking but Altair's concept manipulation, law manipulation and reality warping are on universal scale aren't they? Since she ignored the universe's law and kept on existing and created a universe independent of the previous universe's laws and concept, she brought the thought of creating a universe into reality without any constraints so doesn't this allow her to change the 11D universe's laws into her liking? And she's an abstract existence with her own concept that are separate from the universe's laws.

> High 2-A Altair

Assuming that's true, well then that's pretty crazy. Anyways, I'll judge her from her Low 2-C tab for now since it's yet confirmed I think, and is being discussed, but I'll consider it anyways

Persona: Low 2-C, she probably clears due to how hax she is? Maybe. If High 2-A, she effortlessly wins.

Etrian Odyssey: Either tier soloes, sadly.

Nasuverse: I don't even want to think of the debate between their Low 2-C tiers, but I suspect that even Melt and BB loses. High 2-A slaps the Nasuverse and erases all Saberfaces.

Pokémo: Low 2-C loses to Arceus maybe, but High 2-A just beats my childhood senseless :(

My Little Pony: What is with Altair and her killing my childhood? :(

Earthbound: Altair, please stop. I am very worried for Ness, even if we assume only Low 2-C.

Doki Doki Literature Club!: Plot VS Plot? Dunno, but maybe Low 2-C Altair beats Monika. High 2-A is just a stomp.

DC Comics: Low 2-C means she clears even Pre-Crisis Superman. High 2-A means she beats Mxy, Darkseid, and probably Doctor Manhattan but stops there.

Nipponverse: Shrink probably wins this? Also Asagi is kinda like Altair in a way, being all "plot" related. High 2-A stomps.

Touhou Project: Its undergoing revision, but for now Altair soloes in either tier.

That's all for now.

Bleach:solos

LOTR: i dont think so?

TES: HAHAHA......no

Supernatural: maybe the 4 AA can do something if not the cosmic entities can (god, the darkness or the empty)

masadaverse: I feel sorry for her

Cthulhu Mythos: Laughs in cthulhu

Marvel comics: yea no

DC comics:Same as above

Medaka box: solos

JOJO: i dont know if kars can do anything here

My Hero Academia: yea she solos

Nanatsu no taizai: yea she solos again

FMAB: not sure about truth

Argoneedsmorelove said:
Remind me who is the strongest in Masadaverse, because Altair pretty handily beat Reinhard before she was buffed up.
What? Last time I checked the battle she "won" was outdated as hell and removed, and that was like a year and a half ago

Now Rein just stands there and the High 2-A altair eats dirt.

Back