• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair Tries to Solo Your Verse

Unrivaled=/=Unbeatable. I can tolerate if you think Altair>Rimuru, I respectfully disagree, but your claims of her power being omnipotent, the strongest fictional character, that's just blatant wank.

She was able to break the 4th wall and make contact into the real world and influence it's workings to a certain degree so her reality interaction is creditable to a certain extent, wouldn't you think so too?

Kenei911 said:
She was able to break the 4th wall and make contact into the real world and influence it's workings to a certain degree so her reality interaction is creditable to a certain extent, wouldn't you think so too?
Credible, sure, in the sense that she's capable of it--the "real world" in her verse is still a fictional variant of the actual Real World. But it isn't a quantifiable feat, in a tiering/AP sense. Again, please read the Reality - Fiction Interaction page, it should clear up some of your misconceptions.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Unrivaled=/=Unbeatable. I can tolerate if you think Altair>Rimuru, I respectfully disagree, but your claims of her power being omnipotent, the strongest fictional character, that's just blatant wank.
I never ever nor anyone mentioned that she was the strongest fictional character. Unrivalled why? No character overpowered her in terms of power other than Sirius which is herself. I'm not claiming her to be omnipotent but I'm taking the statements from the series and trying to coallign with the feats shown in the series to affirm whether it truly is omnipotent or nigh.

And Origin Transcendence is NOT a real power.
I dunno but help feel a certain personal grudge towards me. Wdym Origin Transcendence not being a real power? Shouldn't it be an ability instead? Ability to individually maintain one's existence independently??? Origin Transcendence is the name of her ability where she has control over the concept of her existence and does not depend on factors like existence of her creator or other factors to maintain herself.

Leaving the NFL at the side

Devil May Cry: She dominates Dante and he goes down

Shin Megami Tensei: But Dante had an As hidden and now he is on top :v

Cthulhu Mythos: ......

Masadaverse: ......

Metal Gear: Snake?, Snake!, Snaaaaaaaaake!

Shaman King: She stomps, Hao is somewhat broken on his own but she is too much.

Dragon Ball: Dunno, maybe Demigra stands there

Sanic: Archie Sanic fate haxes bacc at her :v

More recenlty, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: I think Kars can force an inconclusive match.

And as always, I forgot about the rest :´v

Kenei911 said:
tbh she's the most broken fictional character. If her series continued on like ToAru or DAL she'd become an unbeatable entity with the real world humans continually adding more abilities on her. Plus her concept is different from most series. She can most probably create a world after destroying the real world in which the created world has the story of the humans (creators) adding new abilities every second, minute, hour. That way she'd become an unrivalled being. But that's just a hypothesis on how OP she can be. Her ability to grow is just limitless.
That debunks your first claim, and their are characters FAR stronger than Altair (Swamp Thing, TOAA, Kami Tenchi, many, many more). Just because it's unrivaled doesn't mean it's unbeatable. Statements from the series aren't always reliable. If that's the case, Temari is universal via a guidebook statement and Itachi can only be beaten with people with the Mangekyo Sharingan, Buuhan is omnipotent and everyone who's beaten him is above omnipotence, and more and more.

A Stoned Orc said:
Kenei911 said:
Credible, sure, in the sense that she's capable of it--the "real world" in her verse is still a fictional variant of the actual Real World. But it isn't a quantifiable feat, in a tiering/AP sense. Again, please read the Reality - Fiction Interaction page, it should clear up some of your misconceptions.
It's anime but it's very closely linked with the real world (current us) like the Ufotable cafe, her character designs, origin?

Kenei911 said:
tbh she's the most broken fictional character. If her series continued on like ToAru or DAL she'd become an unbeatable entity with the real world humans continually adding more abilities on her. Plus her concept is different from most series. She can most probably create a world after destroying the real world in which the created world has the story of the humans (creators) adding new abilities every second, minute, hour. That way she'd become an unrivalled being. But that's just a hypothesis on how OP she can be. Her ability to grow is just limitless.
That debunks your first claim, and their are characters FAR stronger than Altair (Swamp Thing, TOAA, Kami Tenchi, many, many more). Just because it's unrivaled doesn't mean it's unbeatable. Statements from the series aren't always reliable. If that's the case, Temari is universal via a guidebook statement and Itachi can only be beaten with people with the Mangekyo Sharingan, Buuhan is omnipotent and everyone who's beaten him is above omnipotence, and more and more.
I think I mentioned hypothesis right there

Kenei911 said:
Tho there's no evidence of fictional character making connect with the actual real world
And can you show proof of Altair actually affecting the real world, like a picture of her destroying this reality or some other bs and not some animu image crossover thingy?

Kenei911 said:
A Stoned Orc said:
Kenei911 said:
It's anime but it's very closely linked with the real world (current us) like the Ufotable cafe, her character designs, origin? They're adapted from RL materials

Tony di bugalu said:
Kenei911 said:
Tho there's no evidence of fictional character making connect with the actual real world
And can you show proof of Altair actually affecting the real world, like a picture of her destroying this reality or some other bs and not some animu image crossover thingy?
With your nature of questioning there's nothing such as breaking the Fourth Wall?

LightSShinning said:
What even is this thread...
And if your guy wondering what her High 2A stuff from it from this thread I don't really have a option on the subject tho.

@Kenei911 I see you're new here i advice you to spend more time reading the page here to understand how the wiki work.
Sure, it's 2:40am anyways so I'm quite sleepy. Will check and correct whatever mistakes I may have made in 12hrs or something

One thing is too look at the audince or talking to them directly, but another is to say that gurl can control the autors to do as she wants with them.

What I got from your posts was that, that she can control RL persons, but if you didn't meant that then my apology. If not then...

Tl;dr, you don't seem like a bad guy, but you're overblowing Altair. Try to only use THIS wiki's terminology, and how Fourth Wall Breaking and Awareness truly mean.

Actually yes, Altair beat if not stomp Rimuru, Holopscion's passive Causality reversal nope 100% of the passives, the fact that she is a type 1 abstract mean that Rimuru can't even affect her, plus add Plot manip and Multiversal range and you obtain a stomp.

But the way people overestimate Altair to "the most powerful anime character" is ridiculous

His haxes are within his soul, which are in him. What makes him not resist it?
That don't make his haxes resisting to this, what it make him not resist is the basic asumption, as that someone which have a Power that transcend spece-time don't make him Higher D or having a resistance to EE don't make your attack resisting to being erased.

Tony di bugalu said:
One thing is too look at the audince or talking to them directly, but another is to say that gurl can control the autors to do as she wants with them.
What I got from your posts was that, that she can control RL persons, but if you didn't meant that then my apology. If not then...
I don't mean in that way. She had control over the author's (creators) creations more than the authors themselves. She had control over the plot, character mechanics and powers, the settings, existence of the character and can put them into effect almost instantaneously.

I thinkMilly Rocking Bandit said:
Tl;dr, you don't seem like a bad guy, but you're overblowing Altair. Try to only use THIS wiki's terminology, and how Fourth Wall Breaking and Awareness truly mean.
I think she already broke through 4th wall when she teleported into the real world that has the Ufotable cafe (episode 7) which exists in the actual real world. She's aware that all the worlds connected to the real world are of fiction and knows how it works(which is most probably true cause they're linked to the real world and require the real world to maintain their existence) and the ways to "reset" it. She makes contact with the audience (personified as us) in real time (according to the anime) which no character has done yet. Deadpool broke the Fourth Wall by killing his creators, the authors which led to the death of all entirety of marvel universe Template:This is one of the reason I think why TOAA lost his omnipotence because if he is then he should be unaffected by the event since he should exist 'outside' of the multiverse but that's just what I think don't pay much attention to this so Deadpool had a proof for it, his creators and other references, for Re: CREATORS the existence of the Ufotable Cafe. Wouldn't that suffice enough of her breaking the 4th wall?

I dunno how the hell did that part become a template when I just meant to add the double second brackets so to make the readers aware that that part is my personal thoughts and doesn't relate with the topic at hand.

Milky Rocking Bandit said:
He resists casualty manip.
Type 5 Acasualty> Type 4

She has destroyed logic and concept by the time she became a perceiveable being. Because she should not exist but she does and that too without a story to sustain her existence.

She prolly can take on Xue by attacking his concept of existence and taking control over it and story instead of himself all together. I've read the manga but it's not as much ahead as the raws

Well she will always come into existence even if she is destroyed, deleted or obliterated. The concept of existence shouldn't be relevant to her anymore

Altair deletes the concept of world energy without making any substitution to the source of energy, this deprives Xue of 60-70% of his power. He is then killed through Holopscion movements, maybe she can create a duplicate Xue by taking the concept of him being able to create avatars and make changes into it such as it being to require cosmic energy instead of world energy retaining abilities of Xue being in his 100%. Weakened Xue will have no way to maintain his existence since he's fighting the exact him but more powerful.

Back