• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair Tries to Solo Your Verse

End of Series Altair

Altair1
Gauntlet Style with each gauntlet being the tier levels in that verse, Altair is unnafected by the previous battles going into the next if she is victorious.

What verse will be able to stand against the MIlitary Uniform Princess?

I still dont know if even Novel Kars could stop her because of Outline Origin, 66th movement of the cosmos, GG. But Idk enough about Novel Kars so Im just judging it from his profile, and I might be missing something.

Novel Kars can't stop Altair just to be clear. We had a match with the two of them and it was deemed a stomp in Altiar's favour.

SCP Foundatio: She gets nulled by Scantron Reality Anchors and contained. However, she does get pretty far against the lower tier SCPs.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: She clears up until Beyond. Though, since we don't have a profile for him yet it's hard to say if Beyond can even kill Altair.

The God of High School: She clears, no contest.

Dark Souls: Again, she clears. No contest.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: She pulls the reverse card on Thanos after playing a +4 to give the entire franchise uber death.

Marvel Comics: She stops at cosmic entities like Galactus probably. Though, if she clears him, she definitely stops at the abstracts.

Knack: Knack deemphasizes Altair's jumps and confuses her with his hilariously incompetent story and shitty acting that completely nulls her plot manipulation, while bombarding her mind with memes and dunkey references that leaves her huddled in a corner muttering "Here comes the money" over and over again.

Well, supposedly, Beyond was supposed to be High 2-A, yeah. The thing is that Beyond is kinda haxless besides fate manip that is bestowed upon characters who believe in him hard enough.

Andytrenom said:
Arrowverse has a 2-A while Undertale has a 2-B type 1 abstract and a High 2-A
You tell me what happens.
Well for Arrowverse I dont see how he even harmes Altair through her passive casualty manipulation. For the characters from undertale I also dont see how they get through her casualty manip without Higher Dimensional attacks, and the 66th movement of the cosmos should be able to harm a tye one abstract since it absorbs the very concept of the being.

Okay I'm really not sure about her but I like these threads so here we go.

Castlevania: No clue, I think Dracula can maybe do something with his castle and stuff.

Soul Calibur: Solos

Killer Instinct: Solos

Hokuto No Ken: Solos

Jojo: I'm not getting near this. I'll just say Novel Kars U N D E R S T A N D S that he's ******.

Warhammer: Ahahahahaha, BAZINGA. Prolly stops at Magnus the Red

Elder Scrolls: Dragonborn gets annoyed and yells, that or Nerevarine decides to dab.

Shin Megami Tensei: Ouch, SMT Dante or Demi Fiend yell.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

Magic: The Gathering: 2-As should be able to beat her, if not them then the 5Ds.

Cthulhu Mythos

Destiny: The Daughters of Oryx sing, Riven of a Thousand Voices messes with whatever she desires, at absolute worst she exists in the general vicinity of Oryx, the Taken King and is very dead.

Warhammer 40,000: Given that her whole "concept defined by observation" is really similar to how one can manipulate the warp with a strong enough will, if they're there some of the really powerful psykers like Eldrad and Ahriman should be able to pull it off. Any weapon that can permakill a daemon too, Kharn wins this for example because he can just kill her abstraction through her image.

You'll note I only did 4 of the verses on my wall, the ones I didn't list I'm pretty sure lose to her

Yeah it takes some pretty damn hacked verses to beat her, Im trying to use this to find a fair math for her, but she is at the level of hacks that she either stomps or gets stomped.

I vaguely recall Altair getting an inconclusive against Rimuru back when he was 2-C. But I think he has more abilities now so not sure if the results would be different.

@Milly Rocking Bandid

I dont see anything in Nipponverse that allows them to kill her, they are quite hacked but I dont see anything like Higher Dimensional Existance or Type 5 acasualty, which is to my knowlege the only ways past her passive cause and effect manipulation.

Also completely unrelated but the pages need some grammer checks.

Link to this Kars vs Altair thread? I only found one and its an inconclusive with D4CU not even brought up. It also looks very outdated, being of a time when GalaxianAegis was active.

Kars should definitely beat Altair.

Yeah Kars is done, I cant find anything about him being able to effect abstracts but him doing it is conceivable, he still cant get passed Passive cause and effect manipulation because of no Type 5 Acasualty or Higher Dimensional Existance.

A better question is which of my favorite verses can actually do anything to Altair.

Shield Hero characters could probably defeat her because of the insane speed difference and Naofumi's Infinity Zero and Reflection.

Other than that...

I think she loses to the Persona verse now.

Argoneedsmorelove said:
@Milly Rocking Bandid
I dont see anything in Nipponverse that allows them to kill her, they are quite hacked but I dont see anything like Higher Dimensional Existance or Type 5 acasualty, which is to my knowlege the only ways past her passive cause and effect manipulation.

Also completely unrelated but the pages need some grammer checks.
Laharl, Etna, and Ash are all 2-A. They can beat Altair. Rimuru outspeeds, and absorbs Altair. If not, analyzes, copies, nullfies, and evolves until none of her hax works.

And they get past passive cause and effect manipulation how? Rimuru possibly but not the Nipponverse people. Being a higher tier doesnt mean you can beat everyone in a lower tier, that is incredibly faulty reasoning.

Honestly, I question if "The restorative powers of the universe." is even tier 2 in potency.

It's also something which is shown to work very slowly over time and not even really power nullification.

In fact, I'm not even sure if Altair should have resistance to Law Manipulation via that. It's entirely possible (And much more likely) that she was simply becoming stronger faster than the restorative powers of the universe could affect her.

GetBackers: Ban throws his logic and eyeballs.

Medaka Box: Yes i believe so (yes she solos).

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: The verse gets crushed.

High School DxD: Yeah easily.

Grappler Baki: Yujiro flexes and makes her fall for his muscles. Then he proceeds to murder her in the bedroom so that she can carry his new child cus Baki was a mistake.

Armed With Wings: Yeah. While abstract existence shouldn't be a problem for them, the hax is too much.

Warframe: Yeah, they can't even interact with her. (Though if they could, that would be a nice fight).

Back